Do gay men ever have straight experiences after they come out as gay?

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve never had a straight experience, have always been gay. I’d like to try though. You only live once, and never knowing how it feels to slip inside a pussy seems like I’m missing out on one of life’s experiences :D

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure it happens, but in my case no. The experiences I had with women were pre-coming out and I did not enjoy them at the time and had no desire to repeat them. I did have some experience with a couple that liked me to fuck the husband, but the wife just watched, she did not get involved. Her watching did not add to my enjoyment but it did not inhibit it either.

Any guy who's ever had any sexual thoughts about a woman or had sex with a woman is at best bi, but probably a straight in denial. The dictionary definition of gay is 100% into same sex, any deviation from that and by definition he's not gay. Simple, eh. Why lie? I wouldn’t trust a man who's shown any interest in a woman, he's ruled out. Just think, probably he's sleeping with a woman behind your back and infecting you with diseases. Fuck that. Fuck.

Only kidding. Yes, it happens.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any guy who's ever had any sexual thoughts about a woman or had sex with a woman is at best bi, but probably a straight in denial. The dictionary definition of gay is 100% into same sex, any deviation from that and by definition he's not gay. Simple, eh. Why lie? I wouldn’t trust a man who's shown any interest in a woman, he's ruled out. Just think, probably he's sleeping with a woman behind your back and infecting you with diseases. Fuck that. Fuck.

Only kidding. Yes, it happens.

Well played.

Reactions: hunghorse30

takethecurve

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sexuality is a spectrum. Only a small minority of people are 100% straight or 100% gay. After I came out, I had a few encounters with women. And every now and then I get the desire to do it again.

betrue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve never had a straight experience, have always been gay. I’d like to try though. You only live once, and never knowing how it feels to slip inside a pussy seems like I’m missing out on one of life’s experiences :D
That‘s why i can’t trust people like you in this gay community. You guys always put sex on the first,but careless about love.

Reactions: Lukesilver

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That‘s why i can’t trust people like you in this gay community. You guys always put sex on the first,but careless about love.

“Trust me” to do what?! You know nothing about me!

I'm very fortunate to have had two beautiful daughters, on the back of sexual encounters with two different girls, both of which happened when I was in my teens and actually within six weeks of each other. Both are now grown up, but were conceived some considerable time after I had started having sex with men x

I had thoughts about guys and desires but kept it all bottled up throughout high school and college. Dated women a little but nothing serious. I finally met a very nice lady where there was some chemistry. We dated for several months and I lost my virginity to her. The relationship was fine, sex was good but not great, we had fun but it just felt......off. We mutually ended things and I kept denying my gay side for a bit longer. Once I had sex with a guy, I felt all the fireworks I always assumed I would feel if I met a great woman.

I see women from time to time I think are attractive but I don't consider them from a sexual standpoint. I will never say never but I doubt I ever fool around with a woman again.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some do. I think these questions of "do gay men do x,y,z" are a bit silly. We're all individuals at the end of the day, and some do, most don't on this one.

I have had an MMF threesome since coming out, but I wasn't sexually interactive with the woman involved. If I were ever to get the desire to be sexual with a woman, I would act on it but it's extremely unlikely in my case.