Do gay men ever have straight experiences after they come out as gay?

Teague

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It matters because it's homophobic to claim your gay when you are attracted to both sexes. That is bisexuality, why are YOU making things so false and complicated. Homoflexible belong to the BISEXUAL sprectrum it absolutely has no place in gay sexuality. It's offensive to men who are gay not "gay."
And who appointed you the defender of the definition of the word “gay”? I use it differently. Why does that matter? We all have largely the same experience of same-sex attraction and sexual activity. Why is my not-quite 100% all same-sex all the time difference so threatening to you? I don’t understand it.

Reactions: samjones
D

deleted5247941

And who appointed you the defender of the definition of the word “gay”? I use it differently. Why does that matter? We all have largely the same experience of same-sex attraction and sexual activity. Why is my not-quite 100% all same-sex all the time difference so threatening to you? I don’t understand it.
I only speak for myself.
Sex P in V is an oppressive act for those who haven’t experienced it.
I feel sorry that his insecurities affect you this way but his threats are real, like mine. We always have to deal with and the fight is never easy.

Reactions: brenomachado

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't unfortunately... I love straight gays, when the guy I like looks slightly gay, it's a big turn off for me tbh...

almostalltop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any man who has ever had sex with both women & men either in individual experiences, or at the same time with both genders participating is in reality bisexual. No 100% true gay man would ever go near a pussy in their lifetime. If they did, they weren't in fact gay to begin with. The whole argument that sexuality is a spectrum is just pure bs. Those who like both are just sex addicts in a permanent state of confusion. Those who disagree with me, you are entitled to your opinion. Just like i'm entitled to mine. Honestly I wish bi guys would just leave us gay men permanently alone. The majority of us want nothing to do with any of you. Personally, if I meet a guy & find out that in his past he's slept with women I won't even have anything to do with him. Too many true gay men out there to date & sleep with to settle for anything else.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Any man who has ever had sex with both women & men either in individual experiences, or at the same time with both genders participating is in reality bisexual. No 100% true gay man would ever go near a pussy in their lifetime. If they did, they weren't in fact gay to begin with. The whole argument that sexuality is a spectrum is just pure bs. Those who like both are just sex addicts in a permanent state of confusion. Those who disagree with me, you are entitled to your opinion. Just like i'm entitled to mine. Honestly I wish bi guys would just leave us gay men permanently alone. The majority of us want nothing to do with any of you. Personally, if I meet a guy & find out that in his past he's slept with women I won't even have anything to do with him. Too many true gay men out there to date & sleep with to settle for anything else.
Your opinion is speaking for other people, so I feel that gives people a right to reply. Speaking for yourself and your own experiences is a completely different story.

Your opinion completely ignores social pressures, let alone human curiosity. And honestly, it’s kind of silly to say. If someone said they were vegan, would you say they were liars or delusional because at one time in their lives they are meat?

Im not sure how it even affects you if someone says they are gay but used to have sex with women. It’s just, all this defending the gold star stuff seems unnecessary and kind of pointless. It’s really your loss to be that narrow minded to have such a purity test. I would love for you to tell me why you feel that way and where it comes from, because right now, I’m just like…:emoji_thinking:

almostalltop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your opinion is speaking for other people, so I feel that gives people a right to reply. Speaking for yourself and your own experiences is a completely different story.

Your opinion completely ignores social pressures, let alone human curiosity. And honestly, it’s kind of silly to say. If someone said they were vegan, would you say they were liars or delusional because at one time in their lives they are meat?

Im not sure how it even affects you if someone says they are gay but used to have sex with women. It’s just, all this defending the gold star stuff seems unnecessary and kind of pointless. It’s really your loss to be that narrow minded to have such a purity test. I would love for you to tell me why you feel that way and where it comes from, because right now, I’m just like…:emoji_thinking:
It's not unnecessary & pointless if someone is trying to find like minded individuals to share their life & journey with. Why be with someone who doesn't fit the bill of what you want most in a partner? It's not fair or right for both parties involved. If a man in his past couldn't accept his attraction to men so he went as far as to have sex under false pretenses with women just to appease his family, friends or society then they are definitely not for me. Those types of men in my experience have far more baggage then I would ever want to deal with. In the end, no matter who you are trying to please you are still going to end up disappointing someone or not living up to their expectations or desires for you or your life. So why bother in the 1st place? Everyone should live their lives free of the burden of trying to be someone they are not or try to "fit" in. I will always stand by my belief for as long as I live that any man regardless of what they consider themselves currently - if you are capable of being turned on to the pointing of cumming during sex with a woman you are in fact bi but in denial. No one can convince me otherwise.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's not unnecessary & pointless if someone is trying to find like minded individuals to share their life & journey with. Why be with someone who doesn't fit the bill of what you want most in a partner? It's not fair or right for both parties involved. If a man in his past couldn't accept his attraction to men so he went as far as to have sex under false pretenses with women just to appease his family, friends or society then they are definitely not for me. Those types of men in my experience have far more baggage then I would ever want to deal with. In the end, no matter who you are trying to please you are still going to end up disappointing someone or not living up to their expectations or desires for you or your life. So why bother in the 1st place? Everyone should live their lives free of the burden of trying to be someone they are not or try to "fit" in. I will always stand by my belief for as long as I live that any man regardless of what they consider themselves currently - if you are capable of being turned on to the pointing of cumming during sex with a woman you are in fact bi but in denial. No one can convince me otherwise.
Where I agree with you when you say, “Everyone should live their lives free of the burden of trying to be someone they are not or try to ‘fit’ in,” not everyone is blessed enough to figure that out right away. Sometimes, it’s a journey.

You are right, you have a right to choose who you want to be with and why. Your reasoning isn’t very compassionate, and you are probably excluding a lot of great people, but it’s your choice how you live your life and what works for you.

All that being said, your belief on what makes someone bisexual is just your belief and not a fact. The difference being, “I don’t see you this way” vs “You are not this way.” Just like you have a right to define yourself, others do to. I only address it because I’ve experienced it with religion and race, and in my experience, telling other people what they are and aren’t with things like that usually isn’t a healthy thing for anyone involved.

Reactions: bigboaster

almostalltop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where I agree with you when you say, “Everyone should live their lives free of the burden of trying to be someone they are not or try to ‘fit’ in,” not everyone is blessed enough to figure that out right away. Sometimes, it’s a journey.

You are right, you have a right to choose who you want to be with and why. Your reasoning isn’t very compassionate, and you are probably excluding a lot of great people, but it’s your choice how you live your life and what works for you.

All that being said, your belief on what makes someone bisexual is just your belief and not a fact. The difference being, “I don’t see you this way” vs “You are not this way.” Just like you have a right to define yourself, others do to. I only address it because I’ve experienced it with religion and race, and in my experience, telling other people what they are and aren’t with things like that usually isn’t a healthy thing for anyone involved.
At least we can agree on 1 thing. I do agree discovering & ultimately accepting ones sexuality is a journey. But... I do draw the line at someone allowing themselves to be brainwashed by others viewpoints (specifically from religion). It shows an inability to think for ones self or know how to be authentic without anyone else's input. I am compassionate when it makes sense. But in my experience, the ones who tried to be "straight" because of societal pressure or familial influence are the ones who come with way more drama & baggage then i'd ever care to deal with. I don't believe i'm excluding any great people because in the end i'm protecting my heart. There's nothing wrong with that. Race is a physical attribute, sexual identity is something else altogether. Although, I will admit I have heard some things being told or said to someone from their own race that was downright despicable.

For me I see everything cut & dry. There's no in between with me. If a man is capable of performing sexual acts with a female that gets them aroused enough to the point of being able to cum. Then obviously they like both genders. Even if they also say they like men sexually or romantically. Nothing will change my mind on that. I'm not saying i'm gonna define someone for them in terms of anything, including sexuality. That's their thing what label they ultimately give. But I will say what I think would be most appropriate considering their sexual history.

Reactions: brenomachado

brenomachado

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter how you label yourself. But your actions tell something about you.
That's why I don't label myself anymore because any man can be gay just saying it out loud.
When somebody ask me if I'm gay I just tell that I'm attracted to men and have sex only with men.

And that's it. No chance for misunderstanding.

Dropping the word gay was a good choice.

Reactions: chpoof

brenomachado

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

We are humans, we are not food. This analogy is ridiculous

Moodley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's why I don't label myself anymore because any man can be gay just saying it out loud.
When somebody ask me if I'm gay I just tell that I'm attracted to men and have sex only with men.

And that's it. No chance for misunderstanding.

Dropping the word gay was a good choice.
For me I say I am super gay, I like men sexually and romantically.... but on the other hand if Supergay became a thing than all the "gay"men will be like I define as Super gay too even though I bang woman and you cant define my sexuality.