Do gay men ever have straight experiences after they come out as gay?

Schabowy44

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a gay men like 100% but since a while I have been craving pussy. I think I would like to try one day. Could anyone decrive how does it feel to fuck pussy and whether is it worth of trying? ;)

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a gay men like 100% but since a while I have been craving pussy. I think I would like to try one day. Could anyone decrive how does it feel to fuck pussy and whether is it worth of trying? ;)
I feel exactly the same!

hawkeye15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You and London74 insult all of us with this 100% gay and craving pussy. That is absolutely ridiculous. Do you even hear how silly you sound? If you are craving pussy stop abusing and bastardizing what gay means and use the label bisexual. Gay men DO NOT crave pussy. And don't tell me bisexual means equally attracted to both sexes, it has nothing to do with equality. If you have a predominate sexuality for one sex and a secondary one for the other that puts you on the bisexual spectrum. Remember we are talking sex and sex acts here.

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You and London74 insult all of us with this 100% gay and craving pussy. That is absolutely ridiculous. Do you even hear how silly you sound? If you are craving pussy stop abusing and bastardizing what gay means and use the label bisexual. Gay men DO NOT crave pussy. And don't tell me bisexual means equally attracted to both sexes, it has nothing to do with equality. If you have a predominate sexuality for one sex and a secondary one for the other that puts you on the bisexual spectrum. Remember we are talking sex and sex acts here.
I’ll let you know if there ever comes a time when I care about what you think :)

I'm not insulted.

Sexuality is a spectrum that people are free to slide around whenever they want. That means there aren't any rigidly enforced Rules Of Sexuality Law that people have to adhere to, in case you were wondering.

So, that means that someone who identifies as straight man can go out and suck a dick if he wants. Or, someone who identifies as a lesbian can have a hot and torrid evening with a guy. Or, a gay guy can have sex with a woman.

At the end of those, they can still identify as they did before. Nothing magical has changed.

That doesn't move someone out of a perfectly crafted, well-labeled box, into another rigid box where they have to stay put, be chastised for their deceitful behavior, and made to feel like they are answerable to the global community for their transgressions.

I'm going to let your own words echo to you, in hopes you think about what your perceptions are:

That is absolutely ridiculous. Do you even hear how silly you sound?

It helps to keep an open mind. If you said what you did to someone in real life, I guarantee you would get an earful at the minimum.

According to this thread and the responses, '' gay '' means absolutely nothing, there's absolutely no definition of what it is and everyone can identify into said biological reality based on absolutely nothing but personal feeling. If we go down that road, what even is gay rights or gay marriage?

Why is it so difficult for people to identify as bisexual when they are clearly attracted to both sexes? Will you still identify as gay when you meet that supposedly 1% opposite sex partner that you are really into and find attractive and want to be in a relationship with?

According to this thread and the responses, '' gay '' means absolutely nothing, there's absolutely no definition of what it is and everyone can identify into said biological reality based on absolutely nothing but personal feeling. If we go down that road, what even is gay rights or gay marriage?

Why is it so difficult for people to identify as bisexual when they are clearly attracted to both sexes? Will you still identify as gay when you meet that supposedly 1% opposite sex partner that you are really into and find attractive and want to be in a relationship with?
Ah, a 1 post hero, adding to the misperceptions of some of the other posters. I'm guessing this is just a dupe account.

Word of advice: listen to what people have been communicating. There are 4 pages here, and more elsewhere.

Ah, a 1 post hero, adding to the misperceptions of some of the other posters. I'm guessing this is just a dupe account.

Word of advice: listen to what people have been communicating. There are 4 pages here, and more elsewhere.
So tell me, what does being gay mean? Is a gay man someone who is sexually attracted to women?

Reactions: 15153321 and k..

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is just my opinion but I believe that most people have a fuck here or there. Maybe get cock sucked occasionally by someone by chance or so on. Just m6 op8nion.

So tell me, why does this agitate you sooo much?
Because in this world, we are still required to fight for our sexuality to be recognized as something real, normal and based on our biological reality. But then comes a horde of horny men and women who identify as anything but bisexual while still having a completely real sexual and romantic appetite for the opposite sex. It's ridiculous and it makes harder for us to fight any reasonable battle, when being '' gay '' is just a label, an identity absolutely anyone can identify into without actually being exclusively same sex attracted.

How is this so hard to understand? How is it so hard to say '' I'm bisexual, but I significantly prefer x over y '' is beyond me.

So tell me, what does being gay mean? Is a gay man someone who is sexually attracted to women?
Trolling the thread doesn't help.

Shoo.

Edit: ah. fixed the problem. Nothing like ignoring a fresh account that was made to troll.

njersey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because in this world, we are still required to fight for our sexuality to be recognized as something real, normal and based on our biological reality. But then comes a horde of horny men and women who identify as anything but bisexual while still having a completely real sexual and romantic appetite for the opposite sex. It's ridiculous and it makes harder for us to fight any reasonable battle, when being '' gay '' is just a label, an identity absolutely anyone can identify into without actually being exclusively same sex attracted.

How is this so hard to understand? How is it so hard to say '' I'm bisexual, but I significantly prefer x over y '' is beyond me.

Here’s a wrench for you to deal with: I’ve never had sex with a woman. But I’ve had vaginal intercourse.

You’re picking the wrong battle here. We want recognition for same-sex attraction as a normal part of human sexuality, not recognition as a completely different race of humans.

Sharing a label with someone else means nothing about you but a generosity of spirit.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You’d think someone so keen on battling for recognition for bisexuals...

Hypothetically assuming this person is acting sincerely in good faith, I think he sees himself as battling for recognition for homosexuals, for the immutability and innateness of the homosexual orientation. Arguing that homosexuals can be circumstantially comfortable with sexually interacting with members of the opposite sex introduces a fluidity to sexuality, which in turn opens a door for saying there actually is no discrete sexual orientation. This possibly poses problems for the social recognition of homosexuals, which at least appears to have been founded on and justified by the notions of innateness and immutability.

According to this thread and the responses, '' gay '' means absolutely nothing, there's absolutely no definition of what it is...

Well, if you assume that "gay" must mean the same thing as "purely homosexual", then you would be right about these responses voiding its use of meaning.

But what would it mean to be purely anything with respect to sexuality? As far as I can tell, sexual attraction is a modification of aesthetic appreciation (i.e. one responds to someone sexually because one finds them aesthetically pleasing), and aesthetic appreciation falls along an extensive continuum. Where exactly does one draw the line of where mere aesthetic appreciation stops, and sexual attraction begins? If I thought a certain woman's body looked very nice as a whole, would I have to say I'm not purely homosexual, even if I didn't necessarily want to have sex with her? If so, what do we do with the fact that regarding many of the men that I believe I find sexually attractive, I also do not want to have sex with them?

...and everyone can identify into said biological reality...

Biological reality? What are you referring to? Sexual orientation? What do you mean by calling it a biological reality?

...what even is gay rights or gay marriage?

Gay rights are the rights that pertain to gay people, which have a specialized sense because gay people are conditioned to live differently from straight people in certain respects, and everyone being assumed to have the same rights, these rights have to be applied in a way that adapts to this different condition. I don't know about the designation "gay marriage". "Same sex marriage" may be more appropriate, because what is distinctive about such a marriage is that both parties are of the same sex. Identity is not essential to such a marriage, but identity motivates granting same-sex marriage as a right, since gay people are excluded from being married without it, with respect to the relationships the differing condition leads gay people to have.

Why is it so difficult for people to identify as bisexual when they are clearly attracted to both sexes?

I'm with you on this, in part. Having some degree of significant attraction to the opposite sex, in addition to a predominant attraction to the same sex, qualifies some shade of bisexuality. Where I don't agree with you, to refer back to the distinction I made between the concepts of "gay" and "purely homosexual", is that "bisexual" and "gay" are absolutely mutually exclusively categories.

As far as I am concerned, being gay means that one is predominantly attracted to members of the same sex, such that one will feel driven to focus on them in the romantic/sexual dimension of one's life rather than members of the opposite sex, or, to put it in negative terms, that one will be unsatisfied if this drive is suppressed (e.g. closeted married men). So, being attracted to members of the same sex is central to being gay. But the relevant consideration is that one has a drive that shapes one's life and identity; purity needn't come into this picture. Additionally, a gay person would not be able to be satisfied, in the same way, if his/her romantic/sexual life only involved members of the opposite sex.

Notably, this way of looking at what being gay involves does not rule out secondary (i.e. not of the same degree or significance) interests in the opposite sex. From what I have observed of the way the terms "gay" and "straight" on the one hand, and "heterosexual" and "homosexual" on the other, are used, is that the former are chiefly personal identities, whereas the latter are clinical descriptions of a person's sexual behavior and inclinations. Further, I have observed that, though heterosexuality is related to and partially involved in being straight, and likewise homosexuality with being gay, that they are not treated as equivalent notions. Being straight involves being predominantly heterosexual, and how that shapes one's life and relation to the world, and likewise for being gay and predominantly homosexual. But, whether one is purely or just predominantly heterosexual or homosexual typically makes no necessary, critical difference for one's relation to the world. If a straight, married man occasionally checks out other guys, and thinks things like "oh, wow, his butt looks nice", but is entirely satisfied with his relationship with his wife, and never cares to stray into messing with other guys, there is no significant sense in which his identity is altered by that mild, passing attraction to members of the same sex. Sure, he is not purely heterosexual. But there is also no important reason to not apply straightness as an identity to him, given the way his predominant heterosexuality shapes his life.

As such, no, I don't think there is any clear, necessary reason why gay men passingly commenting that they have some sexual interest in female bodies should negate their gay identities, since it likely has no significant effect on their lifestyles and their relationships to society. If you want to argue about sexual orientation in the other sense (the more clinical sense), you're welcome to do that. But I think negating all the rest of what is involved and follows from being predominantly homosexuality, just because it's not pure, is reductive and unhelpful. Further, as I explored earlier in this post, I question how one would even explain an absolutely pure sexuality.

There you go, y’all. Cracked open the Pandora’s Box that is transphobia.

Enjoy.

I'm not seeing this? You didn't even mention transsexuals explicitly before he responded. The notion of having a vagina not indicating a woman is still counterintuitive for many, so if you just mention having sex with a person who has a vagina, many will assume you're talking about a person who identifies as a woman, and you can't assume thereby that they're being transphobic.