Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would say there is an overwhelming prejudice against someone being bigger or a bit thicker

when I was 18 I got very skinny due to an infection and an eating disorder, I update my pictures online regularly, my profile pic on here is from February of this year

suddenly I am getting offers left right and centre from some very cute guys, we hang out, we fuck its a fun time, my infection clears and I seek treatment for my eating disorder, I slowly put the weight back on, suddenly the meets slow down, lads I was meeting up with regularly stop returning my calls, I get blocked, some even say "You were hotter skinny" which knocks my confidence big time

I am now in a much better place, so when a very drunk gay man at a pride even asked his friend how such a fitty (my now ex) ended up with such a fatty (me) I spun on my heels and said "must be my big cock" and walked on

however I have been messaged my strangers to let me know if I want to lose the weight fast I should (insert extremely dangerous and unhealthy quick fix) even after I have said to not tell me due to my history of eating disorders

and its not just when hooking up, I went to Soho in London to treat myself to some sexier underwear, you know the type, the push up bra for the cock and balls, so I ask for advice on best style and cut for me due to the fact I have very large balls, and the last thing I need when seducing a guy is to have a ball make a break for freedom, the sales assistant looks me up and down and suggests a pair of baggy shorts, mmmm sexy, now stores in soho are promoting the fact they stock all underwear from xs to xxxl as "everyone deserves to feel sexy"

again luckily I am a confident person now and I bought the sexy pants and jocks, resisted the urge to pretty woman the sales rep "you work on commission? big mistake! HUGE!" instead I smiled sweetly thanked them so much for their help and left

don't get me wrong I know there are guys out there who like a bear, or a lad whose a bit thicker, or a lad whose got a nice round ass, but in my experience the majority are anti fatter guys, or maybe its just my experience

L

ladukbi2820

I like all kinds of guys but to me skinny is not fpr me meat all way big dick+++

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My body has always been on a roller coaster.
I was born a chubby baby, ++
then I lost all the fat and grew up a very skinny kid with chubby thighs. --
In high school, I was 6'3" and the most I ever weighed was 160. --
Then college hit and gained some weight. ++
Met my first boyfriend and lost the extra weight. --
Towards the end of the relationship, I gained that weight back and some more. ++
Met a hot skinny muscular guy who had a thing for bigger guys. We were together for 4 years when he had a heart attack and passed away. This caused me go into a depression and I gained some weight. ++
Met a new guy who was into bears, but he taught me to love who I was and enjoy my body no matter what size it was.
I've been with the current boyfriend for over 10 years. He was a skinny muscular guy when we met. He had some health issues, and he replaced working out with drinking and eating. He is no longer skinny, but I love him all the same.

Now I really don't care what size my body is, I'm not skinny. I have a dad body, which I find very sexy. I've found that the people who only liked me when I was skinny are very superficial and love to criticize. I've found the people who liked me for who I am no matter my size are very nice, rarely ever criticized and are fun to be around. And I've found that the people who are only interested in bigger guys can be critical also. Just learn to love your body and find guys that like you for who you are.

unstr8

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pick up your chin, straight people hate fat people too.

Oh... and when people, regardless of sexual orientation, hate something, more often than not it's really themselves that they hate.

Who cares. What other people think of you is none of your business.

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say there is an overwhelming prejudice against someone being bigger or a bit thicker

when I was 18 I got very skinny due to an infection and an eating disorder, I update my pictures online regularly, my profile pic on here is from February of this year

suddenly I am getting offers left right and centre from some very cute guys, we hang out, we fuck its a fun time, my infection clears and I seek treatment for my eating disorder, I slowly put the weight back on, suddenly the meets slow down, lads I was meeting up with regularly stop returning my calls, I get blocked, some even say "You were hotter skinny" which knocks my confidence big time

I am now in a much better place, so when a very drunk gay man at a pride even asked his friend how such a fitty (my now ex) ended up with such a fatty (me) I spun on my heels and said "must be my big cock" and walked on

however I have been messaged my strangers to let me know if I want to lose the weight fast I should (insert extremely dangerous and unhealthy quick fix) even after I have said to not tell me due to my history of eating disorders

and its not just when hooking up, I went to Soho in London to treat myself to some sexier underwear, you know the type, the push up bra for the cock and balls, so I ask for advice on best style and cut for me due to the fact I have very large balls, and the last thing I need when seducing a guy is to have a ball make a break for freedom, the sales assistant looks me up and down and suggests a pair of baggy shorts, mmmm sexy, now stores in soho are promoting the fact they stock all underwear from xs to xxxl as "everyone deserves to feel sexy"

again luckily I am a confident person now and I bought the sexy pants and jocks, resisted the urge to pretty woman the sales rep "you work on commission? big mistake! HUGE!" instead I smiled sweetly thanked them so much for their help and left

don't get me wrong I know there are guys out there who like a bear, or a lad whose a bit thicker, or a lad whose got a nice round ass, but in my experience the majority are anti fatter guys, or maybe its just my experience
I'm pleased you're in a happier and better place; my own experience of the gay scene in London, especially Soho is that it is incredibly toxic.

Reactions: wappingite

cody865

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on personal experience, yes they do hate fat guys. I don't know how many times I've sent a face pic on Grindr only to be immediately blocked. It really hurts my feelings getting rejected based on my weight. Plus I already suffer from depression a lot from being bullied in school and rejection from fatphobic gay men doesn't help it.

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on personal experience, yes they do hate fat guys. I don't know how many times I've sent a face pic on Grindr only to be immediately blocked. It really hurts my feelings getting rejected based on my weight. Plus I already suffer from depression a lot from being bullied in school and rejection from fatphobic gay men doesn't help it.
Stay strong Cody, I strongly believe that amongst the vast array of frogs out there, there is a prince for us all (you may have found him already!)

Reactions: cody865

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men come in many shapes and sizes and as long as they're men i will find something to appreciate about them. the right fat dude can be really hot. Especially if they're fat but still really confident sexually, that equation makes them like exponentially hotter. I'm not really into the fat shy nerd type, i don't like shy or sedentary, but my mouth waters for the manly fat, loud, jolly extroverted type --- that's a dick I'll be real hungry for.

cody865

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stay strong Cody, I strongly believe that amongst the vast array of frogs out there, there is a prince for us all (you may have found him already!)
Thanks for the kind words man. That helps me feel a little better. Maybe there's a guy out there for me somewhere. All I have to do is look. Growing up and still living in a southern town where there isn't many gays though, it's kinda slim pickings. I'll hold out hope though.

Reactions: LondonCutguy

CdeLorraine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, fat guys just don't turn me on. I prefer well trained bods maybe because I'm working out as well. It's not that difficult to get a decent shape

Reactions: deleted5493

cody865

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idgaf what your weight is. If you're good in bed, you're good in bed lol. As a fat gay guy myself, it's kinda irritating to see the hatred most of the community has towards overweight individuals. We deserve love too just like anybody else. The person a few posts above me said it's not difficult to get into decent shape. Well, it's kinda hard to do that when you suffer from major depression from years of bullying and you feel like eating is the only answer. Anyway, I'm fat and I could be just as good at doing things just like the other types in the gay community.

ZodiacDragonfly

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been dealing with this a lot lately and it doesn't help that im short... idt its about hate it's about attraction which i can understand bc im not into every fat, skinny, or fit guy i see but where it takes a toll is the level of respect... i get hit ups on grindr ALL THE TIME from dudes asking me "hey do you want to lose weight im a personal trainer ect ect" thats when i find it insulting like sir this is a hook up app and why the fuck are you messaging me specifically... and my theory is a lot of guys like thiccer guys behind closed doors but its so hard to find anyone that wants to be seen in public with me... they dont mind coming over and bottoming or me sucking them but as ive attempted to move from the hook up world to the dating world i realize my options are VERY limited which has been a hard hit in the gut (no pun intended)... I even tried growlr (dating app for plus sized queer men) and i only get hit up by guys from overseas and the few fit guys who are on the app (lowkey irritating they have to take up space for even more attention then they already get on all other dating apps) get all the love... at this point dating wise (not hook up) it feels like i hit a dead end... but most gay men feel like dating is hard in the community its just hard to listen to a skinny/ fit dudes who changes bfs like underwear complain about it bc they actually have options... its also discouraging bc i actually have made alot of lifestyle changes in 2020 and dropped from 230lbs to 175lbs and am still losing weight but my inbox is still filled with the fit gays hitting me up asking me if and when i want to lose weight posting a pic for reference 20200828_085515.jpg