Do Gay men have bigger penises?

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I look nothing like curious george. My knuckles don't drag the ground. I have two eyebrows. I am not hairy, and I do not have a monkey face. I do have a nice banana. :laughing:
From the photos I saw in your gallery, it would be a man's pants I would be getting into.

...and let me guess you wank furiously like a x rated cartoon monkey?!?

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hetties you don't know what your missing!?!?!

The average gay man is 29, 6'2, 166lbs, with a 12 inch cock!! Trust me!!

And that's all in gaydar years...

(And some other poof can explain that to the str8s!!) ;-)

well for the record I am 24 6/2 & 170 smooth stache & gotee & only got 9.5

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
good question. i'm gay, and i have a very small penis. i've been sucking cocks all my life, and have found that the majority of gay men are average or smaller when compared to straight guys, however, there are some really big gay cocks out there. i do know that i am a size queen, as are the majority of queer men. the whole issue of size and who's gay and who's straight gets a little muddied when guys are sucking cock and getting their cocks sucked.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, I read some study that said gay men did have larger dicks than the general population...of course I can't pull it up now and so it seems specious, but I'm sure it was true. Whatever, I thought it was silly at the time.
At least one such study, Bogaert & Hershberger, is available online at SpringerLink - Journal Article where the abstract and the first couple of pages are free. (I merely web-searched on "penis size" "sexual orientation".) The summary in What does gay look like? Science keeps trying to figure that out - Los Angeles Times--at the end--points out the first thing that occurred to me: Us fags MAY have lied to Kinsey even worse than the hets did. However, that article also says that the data looks valid.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quote:

Originally Posted by hootie

That part is true. He has 6 inches in his hand, and 6 in his behind.

...and another six shoved down his throat?!

And who ever called us soft?!!!

Last edited:

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight, but have guys hit on me in the gym constantly, and several of them have had the largest penises I've seen at the gym, but then again some of them were the smallest. In the end, I'd have to say the standard variation is pretty eve across both of them...