Do gay men like feminine acting men

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sexually attracted to feminine men.... But, some feminine guys' particular sense of humour, I find hillarious, or at least better than that of some butch guys. Could be that fems dont mind behaving in a way that may be seriously criticised. Certain butch guys' attitudes may be victims of their hot manly looks. Couple of weeks ago we had a night out with 4 guys from Serbia. The two feminine guys set the mood right for the whole night. One of their friends was a nice looking husky guy. Never smiled, never made any jokes, never blinked.... It doesnt mean that all feminine guys have an excellent sense of humour or that all good looking guys act according to their looks, but i ve seen many handsome dudes "playing invincible" in front of others. Boriiing. Each one can choose his own style but i say yes to hot dudes, no to boring hot dudes.

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
you know posts like these make me so angry, because we forget why we have these rights in the first place, Stone wall which is one of the most important, if not the most important moment for lgbtq individuals here in this country was fought for and by the individuals you people seem to detest...and this goes throughout the lgbtq community as whole...everyone looks down on effeminate men, and they sometimes even blame them for why people hate us...I am so sick of this

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone who has recently started to cross dress and completely explore my feminine side, I can honestly say I have gotten more attention from guys now than I have ever in the past.

I find it funny how American masculinity is so fragile that anything remotely feminine make you “less of a man” like some folks have commented here before.

I frankly don’t care if I’m liked by the rest of the gay community because more than half of you don’t even like yourselves.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am am never attracted to men who wear women's clothing, those who cross dress. I want a man to be a man but a gentle man. I am so attracted to well manicured men who look smart. Not as in intelligence but in dress. Not into the macho type at all. I like men to be themselves however I am attracted to the gentle man. Not sissy types. Not overtly feminine. Not only sexually in tune guys but also those who are intone to themselves and know what they want, especially in sex. I find feminine guys can be far more sensual sexually.

I have had situations where despite the men adored my body, cock and backside sexually, I couldn't wait to get out of there. They orgasmed, they enjoyed it, I hated it. There was no softness, no love, no caring. I was the meat to be used. Even when I was fucking, they wanted me to go hard and fast doggy style, and whilst that action stirs up the sexual juices because of the act of thrusting, it was nothing more than that to me. They usually say "harder, harder faster faster" beating their cock like their was no tomorrow. They blow their load while I was there trying to get things to happening in my head for an all over orgasm that lasts well past the ejaculate.

The opposite happens when a man is more feminine and wants me to make love to them. We start with spooning, feeling our bodies in turn. Feeling the softness of a smooth backside gets me hard. We kiss and that keeps it hard if not harder and when I finally get to penetrate there's a playfulness about it. A gentleness. Lovingness about it. We make love for a while and then try different positions. Seeing the love and passion in our eyes, both of us seeing my cock slide inside him. Both us seeing the delight in each others faces as we thrust. There is no roughness, it's all gentle and slow, prolonged, like edging. We don't come straight away, we take turns in rimming, sucking. We slip in and out. We shower admirations to each other. We kiss, we hug. We can get kinky, try other places round the home, out in the bush.We prolong until neither of us can take it anymore. But it's all about gentleness. This could be over an hour. Depends on the person, the moment, the mood. If they want hard and fast sex. I'm not interested.

I adore it when guys treat my body like very fine crystal. They want to know all of my body. Top, bottom, font, back, sides.
That they know my penis like they know their own, they know how to make me want to orgasm but also know when to back off. they are gentle. When we kiss, it's a mergence of two people who gentle like to discover the movements and tastes of each other. Not ram their tongue down my throat as if to fish out my last meal or dominate my tongue. I do like a guy who wants to use their cock on me too, but totally fine if that is not for them. I love the smooth look and certainly better to reduce loose hairs choking me. I seek a guy who like everything about another guy from my face to my chest hair, from my backside to my balls, my cock to am buttonhole.

How to find what you are looking for? Well, that comes back to you know exactly what you seek and then advertising that in your over all sexual demeanour. When you are into sex with a guy, state your case, train them if they are open to it. Nobody cam read minds, it's up to you to educate what you do and do not like. There is not simply answer.
Wow! Well articulated. It is exactly the type of man I would want as a special friend/lover. It’s about sensuality the experience of sharing the moment together.

Reactions: Dutchstud

As someone who has recently started to cross dress and completely explore my feminine side, I can honestly say I have gotten more attention from guys now than I have ever in the past.

I find it funny how American masculinity is so fragile that anything remotely feminine make you “less of a man” like some folks have commented here before.

I frankly don’t care if I’m liked by the rest of the gay community because more than half of you don’t even like yourselves.

You better read!

From observation, effeminate men have no problem getting action or getting involved in romantic relationships. There are plenty of big butch men who like effeminate guys, just as there there are effeminate men who like other effeminate men and masculine men who like other masculine men. It's best not to project your own thoughts and feelings onto others or to believe yourself to represent the norm. Either you are attracted to someone's personality or you're not. You're lack of attraction to someone doesn't diminish them, make them less than or beneath you.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From observation, effeminate men have no problem getting action or getting involved in romantic relationships. There are plenty of big butch men who like effeminate guys, just as there there are effeminate men who like other effeminate men and masculine men who like other masculine men. It's best not to project your own thoughts and feelings onto others or to believe yourself to represent the norm. Either you are attracted to someone's personality or you're not. You're lack of attraction to someone doesn't diminish them, make them less than or beneath you.

giphy.gif

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to know if guys who are the top dominate masculine guys who are gay like more sissy feminine bottom only guys or other masculine men more. Which ones like the smooth shaven sissy guys who likes wearing woman's clothing and panties stockings high heels and has no interest using their cocks on any man. They just don't want to be a sex abject to them. Take what they want them to have but be done in a gentle way. How can I find some of these types of men.. I would love ❤ to know how to.
i don't want to be offensive but this question is just stupid to me. this is right up there with do (all) gay men what to become drag queens? or are (all) gay men great at shopping and fashion. me like what they like, there is no 'answer' for such a broad question like this.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like all men - I prefer them naked with a nice ass. I like them to let me take care of them. That's it really.

If people are being themselves rather than acting out a role and interested in great fucking above any particular fetish then I'm very happy.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know posts like these make me so angry, because we forget why we have these rights in the first place, Stone wall which is one of the most important, if not the most important moment for lgbtq individuals here in this country was fought for and by the individuals you people seem to detest...and this goes throughout the lgbtq community as whole...everyone looks down on effeminate men, and they sometimes even blame them for why people hate us...I am so sick of this

Tf? I don't think anyone here is proposing stripping rights from effeminate men.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I don't care at all about butch, macho crap. However, it's fucking enough already with the eyebrows on some of these guys. Tending to them and shaping these is one thing, but some just don't look human anymore.

D

deleted1074483

I like all men - I prefer them naked with a nice ass. I like them to let me take care of them. That's it really.

If people are being themselves rather than acting out a role and interested in great fucking above any particular fetish then I'm very happy.

that's a really great attitude mate.

Each to their own as far as likes, but don't dis another guy just cos he's different to yourself

Reactions: hypolimnas

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m tal

I’m talking in general...people in the lgbtq have preconceived notions of who effeminate gay men are, a lot of us look down on effeminate men...with some “at least I’m not like them attitude”...

Some people sees humans as being with innate value, many others don't and have stark distinctions of value to groups of people depending on how likable they're found to be. I'm guessing among those who have contempt for effeminate men generally it's not a lone prejudice.

I still don't understand the bit about "we forget why we have these rights in the first place". We don't have rights so everyone will respect everyone else. We have rights so that our liberties won't be infringed upon.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have feminine acting men in my group of friends. With that I mean normal dudes, in norma clothes, but with typically gay subculture slang or gestures. Often I have to laugh so hard about the faits-divers and anecdotes they tell, but sexually: no. The same feminine acting which is so funny, kills any desire to have sex with them. Like most men, I like straight acting duded best for sex. :)

McLan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I do get turned on by more feminine guys. I don't dislike masc guys, have been with them many times before too, just generally prefer fems. As far as crossdressing; I don't have an opinion about it one way or another. I'm not attracted to it, but it doesn't turn me off either. My boyfriend does drag akd I love it. Not in a sexual way (we've never kaikai'd) but I love seeing him be himself.