Do gay men like feminine acting men

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a fan of applying rigid hetero gender concepts to gay men. I don't care if a guy presents as "feminine" or "masculine" or "straight acting" (I hate that term, we are gay - gay doesn't mean feminine, and straight doesn't mean masculine). I'm sexually attracted to both types and neither - that's not what catches my attention. Most people have traits of both. Be yourself, be proud be gay. Nothing wrong with acting gay, nothing wrong with being gay. We are gay. I like guys who are comfortable with themselves and are not dicks. I notice a lot of "straight acting" "masculine" guys seem to think you have to be kind of an ass to everyone to demonstrate your masculinity. Nothing masculine about that and you aren't tougher or more masculine than the more feminine guys. In fact, most fem guys put up with more day to day prejudice and hate than the more masculine herero conforming gay guys and most of them manage to maintain positive fun outlooks on life and don't respond by being dicks back to people. That's the sign of a real man and that's hot.

Reactions: 693987 and McLan

DavidCAHD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could go on and on about how there's a place for everyone in the LGBT commnunity..... (And there is)

Anyway, no... I prefer masculine men.I have fem friends, and I love them as people, but as far as relationships are concerned.... I prefer Masc.

Instinctively I'd say I tend not to go for camp guys, but I'll be honest and say I do get turned on by their reaction the first time I unravel my penis in front of them x

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This. I can't stand men that behave like women whether they are straight or gay. And I honestly believe it's an act for many of them.

Oh my someone on my wavelength! I completely agree, its an act... whilst I totally appreciate some men are naturally camp, even straight ones which is fine, unfortunately there are some out there who put it on.... you know the type, introduce them self as gay before their own name!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Instinctively I'd say I tend not to go for camp guys, but I'll be honest and say I do get turned on by their reaction the first time I unravel my penis in front of them x
I'm not feminine, but I will give you that response if you unravel that in front of my face!

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'd take that as a challenge!

Reactions: extra_inches

Depends how feminine I guess. I've been in a relationship with a slightly flamboyant guy before which was fine but don't think I could hook up with someone who is really feminine.
I mean no harm by it but it's just not what attracts me in any way

JC11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to know if guys who are the top dominate masculine guys who are gay like more sissy feminine bottom only guys or other masculine men more. Which ones like the smooth shaven sissy guys who likes wearing woman's clothing and panties stockings high heels and has no interest using their cocks on any man. They just don't want to be a sex abject to them. Take what they want them to have but be done in a gentle way. How can I find some of these types of men.. I would love ❤ to know how to.
I want to know if guys who are the top dominate masculine guys who are gay like more sissy feminine bottom only guys or other masculine men more. Which ones like the smooth shaven sissy guys who likes wearing woman's clothing and panties stockings high heels and has no interest using their cocks on any man. They just don't want to be a sex abject to them. Take what they want them to have but be done in a gentle way. How can I find some of these types of men.. I would love ❤ to know how to.
LOVE feminine men!