1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Do Gay Men Not Consider Gay Sex...sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by spaj8987, Dec 8, 2019.

1. spaj8987

spaj8987 Banned

Albums:
    Was reading someone else's life experiences and when it came to sex with another male the person admitted to doing so but then went further to state they were still a virgin. I'd guess that was because they didn't consider sex with another male to be sex? And considered sex with a woman to be sex. And since they had yet to have sex with a woman instead of another man they were a virgin.

So i'm curious. How popular is that line of thinking in the gay/bi community? Outlier or normal?

2. aarondong9

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm guessing it's less normal. Really when asking if someone's a virgin you are asking if they've been with anyone rather than the strictest interpretation of hetero intercourse. That's just my guess though. I've never been with a girl but I don't consider myself a virgin. Then again if I'd only jerked a guy or had a bj I don't know what I'd say.

spaj8987 likes this.
  3. Brodie888

Brodie888 Superior Member

Maybe if they said they were a heterosexual virgin or a homosexual virgin I'd understand what they are trying to say.

But no, sex with any other human clips your V card.

Andrue, spaj8987 and 1225108 like this.
  4. 1225108

1225108 Guest

It's possible the person who's life-story you read meant penetrative sex.
    A lot of people consider 'fucking' and that would be anally (as a top, a bottom or both) as the only 'real' sex.

I don't agree with it but can empathise where it comes from.
    Something about how one identifies as a man.

spaj8987 and FrancisCoSydney like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice