Do gays actually exist?

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
How do gays not exist? I'm a man. I don't have sex with women. I only have sex with men. Gay. Exist.

Well this is close to being a decent reply, so well done on that.

But I don't see any proof.

I think it's obvious. You are a man, you DO have sex with women - in fact I will so so far to tell you you're married to a woman and you do sex in her.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...yea, it was really good!

I mean, ignore the homophobic comment it was in response to eh.

Bald headed cunt.

Wow, you almost got part of that right. And for the record, I am not bald...I shaved my head in that pic. Now, I use electric clippers to trim my hair. I actually have a full head of hair, I just choose to keep it cut short.
BTW...:tool:

D_Askham Gooseneck

Account Disabled
Media
What kind of proof are you looking for? Do you want gay guys to send you pictures of themselves with their partners, having sex? I just don't understand what compelled you to start this thread in the first place.

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
Ahh, so your admitting we DO exist. Fabulous, now I can get back to all that cock sucking :biggrin1:

EDIT: Troll baiting has never been so much fun!

So you're a troll?

Let's look at the logic. Trolls say things to get replies - any replies. You're giving a reply to someone who by your own admission wants replies.

Well done you!

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, you almost got part of that right. And for the record, I am not bald...I shaved my head in that pic. Now, I use electric clippers to trim my hair. I actually have a full head of hair, I just choose to keep it cut short.
BTW...:tool:

Why are you resorting to abuse? Please understand that I don't feel offence that is directed to my from losers. Hence this website will never be able to insult me.

As for your comment - does your head have hair on it? No. Thus you are bald.

Now can we please get back to the topic? Moron.

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
What kind of proof are you looking for? Do you want gay guys to send you pictures of themselves with their partners, having sex? I just don't understand what compelled you to start this thread in the first place.

I question their existence. That's what compelled me to start the thread. :smile:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you're a troll?

Let's look at the logic. Trolls say things to get replies - any replies. You're giving a reply to someone who by your own admission wants replies.

Well done you!

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a thread where men show each other and discuss their penises (and pretend they're big).

How is a question of (supposed) homosexuality off topic?

I notice you don't bother answering my question.

Baldy.

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
Are you looking for proof? Look up at the man you just got done blowing...he's probably gay. That enough for you?

Oh good one.

See the whole, "lol u done sex wiv a man" thing wasn't funnier earlier in the thread.

Really, you should be able to do better.

PS: Your blue t-shirt really is lovely.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe you are suffering from confusion over your own sexuality…or possibly you were subjected to a really strict and disciplined religious upbringing.

I just don’t see the point of a question like this especially here I mean it’s a sight that worships large cocks; do you think everyone here is straight?

On the other hand why does it matter? Do you live in some rural town with one stop light? If the shoe doesn’t fit don’t waste a lot of time worrying about it. Homosexuals have been a part of our history since the beginning of time and it is past time that we learn to accept them and treat them no differently.

It has been my own experiences that narrow minded idiots who question others sexuality are in fact questioning their own…

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
Prove that you're straight. How do I know straight people exist? I see couples married, but maybe they're not having sex. Maybe they're all just gay.

That's stupid and you know it.

Your own birth is proof that heterosexuals exist.

Now let's be clear - I'm not saying that I don't like gay people. In fact I really hope they do exist. I like the idea of them, but I just can't believe in them.

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
I believe you are suffering from confusion over your own sexuality…or possibly you were subjected to a really strict and disciplined religious upbringing.

I just don’t see the point of a question like this especially here I mean it’s a sight that worships large cocks; do you think everyone here is straight?

On the other hand why does it matter? Do you live in some rural town with one stop light? If the shoe doesn’t fit don’t waste a lot of time worrying about it. Homosexuals have been a part of our history since the beginning of time and it is past time that we learn to accept them and treat them no differently.

It has been my own experiences that narrow minded idiots who question others sexuality are in fact questioning their own…

Tell me something. Do you believe in bears? Actual bears?

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh good one.

See the whole, "lol u done sex wiv a man" thing wasn't funnier earlier in the thread.

Really, you should be able to do better.

PS: Your blue t-shirt really is lovely.

Thanks, I appreciate the Private Message too...
"
Private Message: I love you"
FakeSize said:
Will you dance for me while I watch you?