Do gays get hard wile giving a bj?

No. I'm concentrating elsewhere at that point. Perhaps those that do are newer to sucking dick. Don't know.

alexiscd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh YES I do I get hard as i watch him strip or strip him and yes so hard as I am sucking and dripping I get so wet it is like pouring if I do not have panties on the floor is so wet as i suck him for his cum

Reactions: Mister2101

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yup, hard. Usually... when the situation is hot, and the other guy is into it, fuck yes. Sometimes I'll jack off while going down on a guy... lotsa fun. Sometimes the guy getting the blow job is really into seeing the guy on his knees jacking. Good to see the giving head is really into it too :)
Boners everywhere - awesome !
Yes sir I agree

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not only do I usually have a hard on while sucking dick, I have on a few occasions shot a load just from sucking another mans dick, without touching my dick
Yessir. I came the other day blowing my guy and I wasn't even touching my dick. I think that is the first time...but I'll for sure try that again lol

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Usually rock hard on the start , after some time of sucking & licking his dick I forget my cock completely and all my enjoyment is from him, Specially when he starts to finger my hole ☺️
So I start to lose my erection which is nothing important for me

Pretty much depends on the response the guy is giving me. If I can sense that he's really into what I'm doing - be it moaning, vocally or heavy breathing - then I'll pretty much be hard the whole time. But if the chemistry isn't right between us and he's just lying there like a corpse I'll lose my initial hard-on pretty quickly.