Do gays get hard wile giving a bj?

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Not always. A couple of factors at play. It depends how attracted I am to the guy, how long it's been since I sucked a dick, and the aesthetics of the dick itself. I know...I'm a picky old bitch. :p

If i’m not attracted to the guy, I wouldn’t be sucking his dick period.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I most definitely do. My emotions almost mimic the person i'm sucking and sometimes I can even cum as they are cumming in my mouth. I really get worked up by the control that I have in the ordeal. The leg tremors, heavy breathing, moaning, and spasmodic vibration of their entire body as they release their load really turns me on. In saying that the more cues I receive from my partner that I am sucking that he is enjoying everything I am doing is more likely to arouse me and leave a lasting impression on me and might determine whether or not I will continue to suck them in the future. There have been times where the person being sucked was very silent and subdued during the whole thing and they would just cum without any warning and it left me feeling cheated and kind of used to be honest. If they cum I feel that I've done my part but it doesn't make me want to necessarily suck them again in the future.

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I most definitely do. My emotions almost mimic the person i'm sucking and sometimes I can even cum as they are cumming in my mouth. I really get worked up by the control that I have in the ordeal. The leg tremors, heavy breathing, moaning, and spasmodic vibration of their entire body as they release their load really turns me on. In saying that the more cues I receive from my partner that I am sucking that he is enjoying everything I am doing is more likely to arouse me and leave a lasting impression on me and might determine whether or not I will continue to suck them in the future. There have been times where the person being sucked was very silent and subdued during the whole thing and they would just cum without any warning and it left me feeling cheated and kind of used to be honest. If they cum I feel that I've done my part but it doesn't make me want to necessarily suck them again in the future.

YES! When a guy reacts well to my sucking him off, it is SUCH A TURN-ON. I especially appreciate him giving a smile, saying if it feels good, and (my personal favorite) a deep exhale and his head cocking back as he savors the experience.

Giving a guy that much pleasure by sucking him off definitely gets me going.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wrote about this in my little blog I keep. This happened about a week ago. I had been texting this guy for a while and finally connected with me. He comes over. Cute guy, young, late 20's, nice body. We quickly strip and he is on my cock, sucking my dick and not letting go. I know he likes a little dominance from our chats we have had. So I take the back of my hand and gently push my dick just a little in his throat. He struggles so I ease up, but doesn't stop sucking me. I start to push again, each time making him take just a little more. He takes a breath and tells me my cock is the biggest dick he has ever taken. Then goes right back on my dick. The whole time he hasn't even touched his cock, but it is rock hard the whole time. I tease him a little about how hard he is and how turned on he is from sucking on my dick.

I decide to see just how much he can swallow. So this time I push my dick the furthest down he has gone. He just about pukes, comes up for air and says SHIT. He starts to unload one of the biggest cum loads I have ever had. Just volley after volley soaking my chest. Never even touched his cock. I was amazed. He says, wow, that was a big load. A week later, I am still thinking about the shear amount of cum that guy shot on me.

So yeah, guys not only get hard, they can have an orgasm just by sucking a guys cock off. Want to try??