Do gays prefer uncut and straights prefer cut?

Do you prefer cut or uncut?

• Total voters

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to burden you all with another cut/uncut poll but I read something that made me wonder whether gays prefer uncut cocks but straights prefer (obviously in a very different way) cut cocks. I'm talking about other guys' cocks, not your own. So which do you find more attractive, less likely to gross you out etc?
I fit this pattern, would be interested to see if others do.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Witlof said:
I read something that made me wonder whether gays prefer uncut cocks but straights prefer (obviously in a very different way) cut cocks.
It might be nice if you could share what this source was, since there's obviously a huge difference between an academic treatise using a sample of 2000 respondents, and the latest piece of piss published by some glossy magazine. And where was it published ... in a majority-cut land like the US, or in a majority-uncut European nation?

Trying to quantify personal preference and apply it to an entire social group smacks of sweeping generalization at best, anyway.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of the poll choices accurately describe my feelings on this issue, so I didn't vote. I do prefer intact, but simply because I prefer as few alterations as possible. I am intact, and my partner is cut. I like the natural look, too, as far as other body modifications go. I prefer natural skin over inked or heavily pierced, natural-looking hair (or bald) over heavily gelled, and naturally sculpted bodies over steroid-laden muscles and veins.

I know several straight women who have the same point of view as mine. No aversion to a circumcised cock, but they prefer a natural, intact one.

For what it's worth, I like a more natural look for women, too - less makeup is better.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
It's easy to write something to prove your point. My article could be called:
Gays Prefer Uncut Cock 2 to 1!

For me, I like cock.

I must agree ! Whether it is better cut or uncut depends on all the other aspects and attributes of cleanliness, smell , texture, facility , accessibility , function , form and so forth which are secondary to and associated with cut/uncut status! Obviously , some cocks are beautiful when cut, and others are marvelous left untouched!:smile:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm English and resided there until 7 years ago, when i moved to NYC. So i've had plenty of experience of both cut and uncut. And I do prefer uncut.

It's what I grew up with, what I always assumed was normal. It feels better in my mouth, and gives me more to play with.

That's not to say I'd turn down a guy just for being circumcized. I'm not quite that shallow. If he's hot, circ status is totally irrelevant. But all other things being equally attractive, I would probably choose uncut over cut.

D

deleted3272

How about Im straight therfore I dont care.

D

deleted3272

DC_DEEP said:
Ah, good to see Ben is still his usual charming self.

Well how exactly can you ask a straight man if he prefers cut or uncut dicks?

Thats you being asked if you like hairy or hairless pussies

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Ben IV said:
Well how exactly can you ask a straight man if he prefers cut or uncut dicks?

Thats you being asked if you like hairy or hairless pussies

from a purely visual standpoint, i think ladies look better when they don't
mow the grass totally off. even tho it ain't my thang.

ya didn't have to participate in the poll or thread ben if it wasn't your style. :smile: i'd probably avoid a long discussion and poll about muff myself.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for your responses, folks.
For the record, I read it on-line in a random blog I stumbled on so it has no cred whatsoever. It sounded unlikely to be right to me (and at any rate the sort of rule that has so many exceptions as to be fairly worthless) but that it would be worth taking to the experts.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
As long as its clean I really don't care. Refuse to give bj to an unclean uncut guy.
If I smell it before I see it.....hell no.:eek:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Self-selecting polls are unreliable enough, but it adds further unbalance to post everyone's names and how they voted. A sort of exhibitionism (or at least "and I don't care who knows it") filter.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do prefer uncuts if I can choose it...but in this side of the world they may be very rare...had experienced only 2.