Do gays prefer uncut and straights prefer cut?

Do you prefer cut or uncut?

• Total voters

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am straight and i prefer BEING uncut, while i do not care about other guys' status.

I guess gay guys might prefer the status they more rarely came across in their experience. Does it make sense?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I looked it up in The Official Handbook of Gay Preferences, to which they must subscribe or the membership card is revoked. It says that all real gay men prefer cut guys on even numbered days and while on vacation, uncut guys on odd numbered days, holidays, and at Gay Pride Parades.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a straight girl and this poll/thread wasn't aimed at me.
But I prefer the cock that is attached to the man that actually likes me.:smile:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Aesop's Fables

The Fox Without a Tail

It happened that a Fox caught its tail in a trap, and in struggling to release himself lost all of it but the stump. At first he was ashamed to show himself among his fellow foxes. But at last he determined to put a bolder face upon his misfortune, and summoned all the foxes to a general meeting to consider a proposal which he had to place before them. When they had assembled together the Fox proposed that they should all do away with their tails. He pointed out how inconvenient a tail was when they were pursued by their enemies, the dogs; how much it was in the way when they desired to sit down and hold a friendly conversation with one another. He failed to see any advantage in carrying about such a useless encumbrance. "That is all very well," said one of the older foxes; "but I do not think you would have recommended us to dispense with our chief ornament if you had not happened to lose it yourself."

Distrust interested advice.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aesop's Fables

The Fox Without a Tail

It happened that a Fox caught its tail in a trap, and in struggling to release himself lost all of it but the stump. At first he was ashamed to show himself among his fellow foxes. But at last he determined to put a bolder face upon his misfortune, and summoned all the foxes to a general meeting to consider a proposal which he had to place before them. When they had assembled together the Fox proposed that they should all do away with their tails. He pointed out how inconvenient a tail was when they were pursued by their enemies, the dogs; how much it was in the way when they desired to sit down and hold a friendly conversation with one another. He failed to see any advantage in carrying about such a useless encumbrance. "That is all very well," said one of the older foxes; "but I do not think you would have recommended us to dispense with our chief ornament if you had not happened to lose it yourself."

Distrust interested advice.

make that 4 threads

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Well how exactly can you ask a straight man if he prefers cut or uncut dicks?

Thats you being asked if you like hairy or hairless pussies

I prefer uncut and hairless pussies