Do girl or woman enjoy urinating in front of man?

aribas117

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all ladies.my girl friend likes that people see her urinating.so she doesnt hesitate to pee behind the tree on road site.She does not shy that people see her ass.Is this normal or she like to show her body.Do every girl like it?I couldnt got sufficient answer from her. So please guide me

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Of course every girl loves it. They also love being pissed on.
Have you never wondered why behind every corner there is a woman urinating?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems as if your girlfriend has exhibitionist tendencies. I can't speak for any of the other ladies but I tend to like to take care of elimination behind the privacy of a closed door....

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's common, but I have heard of it before. My ex husband, who had an unhealthy (IMO) interest in the wife of one of his friends had mentioned that once while he was staying at his friend's family house, the future wife of this guy had barged into the bathroom where he and his friend were brushing their teeth and and took a piss on the toilet. While going through the motions, he didn't mention how much he saw of her.

So maybe this thread should be two parts: Do men get turned when they see a woman urinating. And if so, how much do they want to see?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not shy about peeing in front of a guy - I'll use the bathroom with the door open but usually it's because we're having a conversation - not because i get turned on, or he does, by my peeing in front of him. It's really just a matter of convenience.