Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When having sex with a girl of gotten many compliments on the size of my penis but I don't recall ever having a girl say anything about my balls. So my question is has anybody ever gotten complimented on thier balls and girls do u take notice to a guys balls do u like big, small or are they irrelevant

I'm not into them. I find the especially large/saggy/etc ones less aesthetically pleasing, but either way, I don't find them especially attractive. They're just attached to the man I'm with. Then again, I think penises and vulva aren't in and of themselves aesthetically appealing for the most part, either.

I'm a woman and I'm indifferent about balls.
Big, small makes zero difference to me.

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that women generally fall into one of three categories when it comes to my ball size:
1) those who simply don't care
2) those who are put off and don't find them attractive
3) those who go completely crazy

My longer relationships have been with women in the third category.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When having sex with a girl of gotten many compliments on the size of my penis but I don't recall ever having a girl say anything about my balls. So my question is has anybody ever gotten complimented on thier balls and girls do u take notice to a guys balls do u like big, small or are they irrelevant
My personal opinion is that they have little or even no bearing in a woman's life. If we had one missing, would they even notice? No I don't think so.

My personal opinion is that they have little or even no bearing in a woman's life. If we had one missing, would they even notice? No I don't think so.
Yes, we'd notice if you had one missing because you would be compelled to tell us about it, and would have a very interesting story to tell about where the other one had got to. :)

Reactions: temptotalk

I have one girl that lovess my balls and when we have sex she likes the way my balls make that slapping sound on her

This is a love of mine as well.. The feeling and sound of big balls slapping against me is really gratifying. :p

Reactions: curtdude

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been ball slapping for years. But lately My SO has taken to sucking my balls. I have cum several times from her sucking my balls only. It feels great (most of the time). Sometimes she sucks too hard and it hurts a little bit. What I really like it is the reverse "Titty fuck" where I am fucking her tits as I am sucking her pussy and she can suck on my balls. Everybody has fun and cums at the same time.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been ball slapping for years. But lately My SO has taken to sucking my balls. I have cum several times from her sucking my balls only. It feels great (most of the time). Sometimes she sucks too hard and it hurts a little bit. What I really like it is the reverse "Titty fuck" where I am fucking her tits as I am sucking her pussy and she can suck on my balls. Everybody has fun and cums at the same time.

The reverse titty fuck is a brilliant idea! I'll have to add it to the repertoire!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a woman. But I'm answering anyway,

I've both received (rarely) and given (more often) compliments on testicles. Men usually seem surprised by that, but occasionally it just has to be said ...

Strangely it's more obvious when it's big balls and a small cock.., .

Reactions: LilJock