Do girls discuss bf/husb. size between friends?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let's say 4 girls go out together for dinner. Do they talk about their boyfriend's or husband's dick size together?

How does that change the group; i.e. is there - like between guys - a new hierachy, when they know who has the biggest and smallest man of all? Describe one of those moments of size-exchange if you were in any.... I'm sure there's lots of laughters... And did you tell your man at home how he measured up compared to the others?

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stopped doing that with my gfs years ago because my sexual experiences separates me from them as I am more sexual than all of them. I have done and tried things that none of them would even understand. They would judge me or make comments. So I stopped sharing details about my sex life with my gfs about 4 years ago. There are some details I will share but nothing to do with size, techniques, etc.

Basically - its like this - get in a room of 5-6 women - they will whoop it up, catcall, tease - all of which goes to far. If its one gf, I might share a little more than I would with 5-6 women.

Let's say 4 girls go out together for dinner. Do they talk about their boyfriend's or husband's dick size together?

How does that change the group; i.e. is there - like between guys - a new hierachy, when they know who has the biggest and smallest man of all? Describe one of those moments of size-exchange if you were in any.... I'm sure there's lots of laughters... And did you tell your man at home how he measured up compared to the others?

..I have a very very short list of like.. one female friend that I discuss things with. And only if it comes up.

It doesn't change group interactions at fucking all.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I never do. I make it a personal policy to keep intimate matters to myself.

However I do remember this one drunk girl at a college party go on about some guy she fucked who was hung. He was a firefighter. She couldn't shut up about it. She was the same bitch who later passed out in her own urine while trying to squat and pee on the sidewalk in front of 20 or so people. I'm sure there's cell phone footage of it somewhere. Was funny as fuck. Last I saw her pants and Hello Kitty (oh the irony) underwear were down around her ankles as a nice lesbian couple struggled to get her chubby unconscious ass into a taxi. A real classy lady. Apart from the hung firefighter story she also mentioned she was studying to become a preschool teacher. Said she loved children.

puckman4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

last time I got together with my bros we talk about how big our women's vaginas were, I totally crushed them when I described how we lay on our backs and while wearing swimming goggles I submerge my entire head into her vagina so my nose could stimulate her Gspot while my tongue protruded out to lick her clitoris .....when I got home I told her compared to other women she was the Atlantic Ocean, no not a lot of laughter

Reactions: AlteredEgo

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basically - its like this - get in a room of 5-6 women - they will whoop it up, catcall, tease - all of which goes to far. If its one gf, I might share a little more than I would with 5-6 women.

hahaha i can lively imagine the picture... group dynamics play a big role in such teasing. I doubt if girls still look at the guys with same eyes after they know ones size... really wonder what they think about the smallest and his woman... also interesting: what does the woman of the (suddenly) smallest guy think of apparently having the least endowed man of her group...? Will she tell him... or will some of the other girls share the tiny news ...?

BTW: Just saw this MTV 'ex on the beach 2' show where 2 chicks discuss about dick size of some of three guys and it was some estimated 3 potatoes for the biggest one (Gaz) and a lot of giggling and laughing for the smallest guy (dick size little more than one potato...). Hmmmm, kinda mean on international TV in my opinion... - i hope they had to pay him a lot for this humilating cock statement! Lot's of cock talk there - in my time MTV was just a music tv channel lol...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience, the social hierarchy of small groups of women is dictated by will, or charisma. Among my friends, the most strong-willed or the most charming tend to get their agendas forward if there is any conflict over a group decision. In one circle, the defacto leader is less like our friends, and more like me. She's the most charming AND the most willful. I alone in the entire world seem immune to her application of charm. She can outlast me in a standoff though.

Anyway, she and I are the least sexually conservative, though not the most promiscuous. She and I encounter more big dicks than the others. Because she and I want to talk about details, the group talks about details. It gets very loud and giggly over a bottle of wine if anyone in our group starts gossiping about meeting a new man.

None of my other groups of friends are remotely interested in talking about sex unless it is a clinical discussion, or the group of friends is male. My guy friends will talk to me in detail about sex, though not in as detailed a way as that one group of women. When they do give more detail than usual, typically in order to get advice about a problem, or explain an incident they need to sort through, they seem nervous about my participation in the discussion. I am treated like a dude, until we talk about sex.

When I told female friends about a dude I encountered with an oddly shaped micro penis, they looked sympathetic. They gasped. They were shocked and horrified. When I told the story to guys or mixed company, they laughed. When I tell women about giant cocks, they want to know more, and they have a lot of questions. When I tell men, they laugh, or say "Dayum!" When I show them with my hands, sometimes they laugh, sometimes they exclaim. They have never treated me any differently, though one I used to fuck frequently refers to himself as having a small one, something he didn't used to do. He says he always seems to fuck women right after they have had a big dick. He wasn't nearly the biggest hung, but his erection is a great size for me, and considered small by few. He's only ever met one dude who fucked me, and that's because I married that one. He has no knowledge of my ex-husband's dimensions. My one circle of home girls do, though.

Reactions: LargeInLife

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hahaha i can lively imagine the picture... group dynamics play a big role in such teasing. I doubt if girls still look at the guys with same eyes after they know ones size... really wonder what they think about the smallest and his woman... also interesting: what does the woman of the (suddenly) smallest guy think of apparently having the least endowed man of her group...? Will she tell him... or will some of the other girls share the tiny news ...?

BTW: Just saw this MTV 'ex on the beach 2' show where 2 chicks discuss about dick size of some of three guys and it was some estimated 3 potatoes for the biggest one (Gaz) and a lot of giggling and laughing for the smallest guy (dick size little more than one potato...). Hmmmm, kinda mean on international TV in my opinion... - i hope they had to pay him a lot for this humilating cock statement! Lot's of cock talk there - in my time MTV was just a music tv channel lol...

This is just a guess, but I doubt women put as much importance in the endowments of their friends' lovers, or how the endowment of their own partner influences their own social standing, as you seem to want them to.

I doubt that knowing the penis size of someone they will never be sexually intimate with changes how they perceive a guy to any noticeable degree.

I guess that stuff matters to some. But in general, I think it matters a lot less to women than to men, and in both cases it's rather silly.

Reactions: deleted924715

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never, ever shared any personal information about my husband. Yes, when I get together will girlfriends we will laugh and joke about "things," but it never gets personal.

But after our wrecked nude beach visit even though I no longer associated with our former "friends," they gossiped about my husband so there were whispers for a while. I hated that so much. I basically did not do anything socially for a while after that.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think sometimes they do. Before we were married my wife told me she told her a couple of her friends. I asked her what they said. She said they were sympathetic.

And I think a girlfriend (before her, obviously) told some people, because at work they started asking me questions like, "What shoe size do you wear?"

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but only with my closest friends. Especially in the very beginning when I first met my hubby and I was faced with his big "problem". It became an issue that almost made me break up with him and I was seeking advice on what to do etc. And who do you rather discuss intimate personal problems with then ur best friend/friends?

Nowadays those kinds of discussion never happens. Me and my friends have a very openminded way and we do share and laugh about things. But never really on a personal level.

Reactions: LargeInLife

bjo832001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of turns me on when I know she talks about me. It feels good to have someone who is excited to be with you. Huge turn on. I talk about her as well

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope never. And if I found out my sig other was discussing me, I'd be pretty upset. I mean, really, really break-up-with-you-or-drag-your-ass-to-therapy-or-exorcism upset.