Do girls discuss bf/husb. size between friends?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spoke to empowering and respecting women, helping women find their sexuality, helping them own their own pleasure. I spoke to helping encourage an open and comfortable dialogue about sex, making it fun. I invited you women out there to stop judging the other women, and to stop putting down a lifestyle that you don't understand.

It's clear that no one actually read ANY of what I wrote in that long response. Other than the last line.

I'd like to invite you all to be less judgmental of the OP and of me. But catty posts, and illogical closed minded arguments shouted loudly by small minded people rings louder than the soft voice of a gentle man who is standing up for his girlfriends (past and present), himself, sexual women everywhere, and the OP.

To address you directly LaFemme. I have no interest nor have ever offered to have sex with you, and I don't appreciate you accusing me of threatening violence to you either.

I'm a sensitive and gentle man, I love and respect women, even you.

I have no interest in dating you, fucking you, or laying a hand on you. As I said, you WOULD be lucky to date me, or someone like me, as the women I've been in relationships with during my adult life have ALL thanked me for helping them be comfortable and find their sexuality, and releasing their inner freak, which most women will never understand how to do.

I'd like to invite you to read the meat of my last post, yes I probably speak with an asshole tone, but I know what I'm talking about, and if you opened your mind to new ideas, you might like it. A lot of what I speak about on LPSG is about empowering and pleasing women and helping couples with a big dick involved to have mutually enjoyable sex. I struggled as a youth when i first started having sex, I caused my girl pain, and I didn't know how to please her. So I educated myself, and have learned all about helping a woman find her pleasure, and how to handle having a large penis in a way that she'll enjoy. Over the years I've been emailed by many couples and have offered help and advice to them.

Either way, you're entitled to live your life your way, the boundaries we see around us are mostly constructed in our own minds, we all have a lot more free will choice in life than we might realize.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spoke to empowering and respecting women, helping women find their sexuality, helping them own their own pleasure. I spoke to helping encourage an open and comfortable dialogue about sex, making it fun. I invited you women out there to stop judging the other women, and to stop putting down a lifestyle that you don't understand.

It's clear that no one actually read ANY of what I wrote in that long response. Other than the last line.

I'd like to invite you all to be less judgmental of the OP and of me. But catty posts, and illogical closed minded arguments shouted loudly by small minded people rings louder than the soft voice of a gentle man who is standing up for his girlfriends (past and present), himself, sexual women everywhere, and the OP.

To address you directly LaFemme. I have no interest nor have ever offered to have sex with you, and I don't appreciate you accusing me of threatening violence to you either.

I have no interest in dating you, fucking you, or laying a hand on you. As I said, you WOULD be lucky to date me, or someone like me, as the women I've been in relationships with during my adult life have ALL thanked me for helping them be comfortable and find their sexuality, and releasing their inner freak, which most women will never understand how to do.

I'd like to invite you to read the meat of my last post, yes I probably speak with an asshole tone, but I know what I'm talking about, and if you opened your mind to new ideas, you might like it. A lot of what I speak about on LPSG is about empowering and pleasing women and helping couples with a big dick involved to have mutually enjoyable sex. I struggled as a youth when i first started having sex, I caused my girl pain, and I didn't know how to please her. So I educated myself, and have learned all about helping a woman find her pleasure, and how to handle having a large penis in a way that she'll enjoy. Over the years I've been emailed by many couples and have offered help and advice to them.

Either way, you're entitled to live your life your way, the boundaries we see around us are mostly constructed in our own minds, we all have a lot more free will choice in life than we might realize.

For someone who talks about people being entitled to live life the way they want, while complaining a whole lot about people not respecting your way of life (I'm not sure anyone was disrespectful, though), you sure as hell are condescending towards people who don't live exactly the same way you do. Have you considered that it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with repressed desires when people choose not to engage in explicit sexual conversations in public? That people can very much be in touch with their sexuality without mouthing off about it to every person in the room?

I have nothing against people being very open about sex. It's their choice and I respect that. If a girlfriend of one of my friends starts starts talking frequently about the size of his penis and how he fills her up and yadayada (by the way, I have never even overheard anyone talking like that, man or woman), she better respect it fully when I gradually start avoiding her company.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LargeInLife: "I'm leaving you."
Every girlfriend he's ever had: "I completely understand. To have been with you even a second is more than anyone could ever hope for. To have been graced by the light of you brilliance has enriched and elevated my soul to unknown proportions. I wish I could share more time with you, but I understand that you must liberate more uptight and insecure women. One cannot lay claim on an angel, and I will be proud to tell my future husband that he has your penis to thank for the beast he married. I will be even more proud when I tell my future grandchildren that once, in my late 20's, I was in the intimate company of a God among men who could carry himself as well in the country club as he could talkin shit and banging rap in the locker room and who fucked me in every which way, in every place and every hole imaginable."

Every girlfriend Brisler has ever had: "I'm leaving you."
*every girlfriend Brisler has ever had leaves the room*

Brisler (alone and sobbing): "I don't want to remain friends"

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

We don't need your help.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

When you say you'd like I'd be fucking lucky to have you show me a thing or two - I have no idea what you mean. After the asshole tone of your thread, could be a slap upside the head or a good fucking - who knows?

As Enid says, don't confuse sexual repression with the decision not to discuss personal details of one's partner with one's friends. I haven't and wouldn't discuss my partner's finances, personal problems, fears or family with others either, except in the most general terms. Deep personal issues that belong to me, I'll talk over with my best friend.

This over sharing thing is crass, in my opinion. You wanna whip it out, measure it, tweet it, have your girlfriends Instagram your sex lives - go for it. Who cares what I think?

But you are not empowering women. Make no mistake about that. You do not use the language you do, in the patronizing tone you do and consider yourself someone who empowers women.

No women needs to be shown a thing or two - sexually or not. No women gets called darling, by some 20-something on the internet who just loves to hear himself talk.

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
erm..is this anything you can prevent? if your wife or gf want to tell her sister or even mother "my bf/hub has a big cock" or "my hub doesn't like bjs" or "my hub likes it when i suck his cock and touch his arse", then this is normal. Close relatives and friends share private stuff, this is the point of close relationships. And men do it as much, we're liars if we say no.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think he thinks he's God's gift to women.
he claims 8.25 x 6 but it looks nowhere near that size girth of 6 inches maybe 5 to 5.5" girth 6.5-7 inch length

if it was it 6" girth it would appear shorter then it is.. I mean seriously my is 3 and a 1/2 fingers wide (and I'm reference to my fingers)
and it appears to be shorts then it actually is ..

Just like car mirror says objects are closer then they appear, same concept

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf does to her friends. When she found out her friend had a japanese Bf, penis size was one of the first questions asked.

Some girls do, some don'f.

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to, I stopped sharing....my girlfriends are vanilla compared to what I enjoy so it got awkward. LOL. Some of them still share with me though even in pics. Go figure.....

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Did anyone notice Linda Carter is wearing two button front shits in that picture? The top one, from the collar and sleeves, appears to the a man's shirt, while the shirt underneath, from the collar, appears to be a ladies shirt. I don't recall that ever being fashionable, but I could be wrong on that. No idea why she would be dressed like that, unless the wardrobe folks did it to minimize her curves for the scene.

Decades ago I thought she was one of the most beautiful and sexy women on the planet.

And now we return you back to the theme of this thread....

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone notice Linda Carter is wearing two button front shirts in that picture? The top one, from the collar and sleeves, appears to the a man's shirt, while the shirt underneath, from the collar, appears to be a ladies shirt. I don't recall that ever being fashionable, but I could be wrong on that. No idea why she would be dressed like that, unless the wardrobe folks did it to minimize her curves for the scene.

Decades ago I thought she was one of the most beautiful and sexy women on the planet.

And now we return you back to the theme of this thread....