Do girls discuss bf/husb. size between friends?

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has told me that when she and her friends go out for fun or on a girls weekend, the topic of sex does come up but she says they mostly discuss things like how often they do it, etc. without getting into specific details about size. She says she'd never tell anyone how big or thick I am.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies may not discuss penis size or sexual activities, however I think that they generally will discuss their mans shortcomings.
If you are cheap, her girl friends will know, if you do not help out around the house, her girl friends will know, if you forget her Birthday / Anniversary her girl friends will know. :D

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone notice Linda Carter is wearing two button front shits in that picture? The top one, from the collar and sleeves, appears to the a man's shirt, while the shirt underneath, from the collar, appears to be a ladies shirt. I don't recall that ever being fashionable, but I could be wrong on that. No idea why she would be dressed like that, unless the wardrobe folks did it to minimize her curves for the scene.

Decades ago I thought she was one of the most beautiful and sexy women on the planet.

And now we return you back to the theme of this thread....

One of my earliest TV memories was watching Wonder Woman. Oh she was so awesome! I wanted to be her or the Six Million Dollar Man. I couldn't decide.

Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my earliest TV memories was watching Wonder Woman. Oh she was so awesome! I wanted to be her or the Six Million Dollar Man. I couldn't decide.
Wonder Woman or the Bionic Woman. But then I thought, I'd rather not have to lose body parts and be forced to work for a government agency! Better to come from an exotic island of super women!

Reactions: ronin001

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonder Woman or the Bionic Woman. But then I thought, I'd rather not have to lose body parts and be forced to work for a government agency! Better to come from an exotic island of super women!

Good point. Magic lasso it is then. Hope the bracelets don't chafe.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I totally wanted to be Michael Knight, even more than I wanted to be Miss Piggy. It's all about the car.
I pretend my car is a Kitt car - it has voice controls. I wish I could get train her to respond to her name!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bionic Woman! I did the slow motion scenes with friends. Lol
Me too!
I still do the sounds. It divides the young from the old! :p
My friends from high school and I were goofing around at a diner a couple of years back (long after high school). We heard a dish break, and I said, "We can rebuild it. We have the technology. " So, one of my friends does the sound effect, "Panananana". Well, everyone at the table spoke Spanish, and pan means bread in Spanish, and another friend piped up with, "Breadedededed". We all completely lost it. We were all in tears, slapping the table. So much room for silliness and shenanigans.

SexyNerdGirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having had a friend who would bring it up just about every time we were together, let's just say not making it a daily thing is a positive.

Oh, I can imagine so. I mean, it's not a conversation I mind having at all, but even conversations I enjoy having I wouldn't want to have constantly.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh, I can imagine so. I mean, it's not a conversation I mind having at all, but even conversations I enjoy having I wouldn't want to have constantly.
I guess it does depend who is doing it and in what setting. I'm not sure what setting it would even feel appropriate coming up in. Then again, some men do seem to spontaneously launch into giving details of recent sexual encounters almost randomly. My girl friend who would do it would bring it up at totally inappropriate moments, which is probably what made it truly egregious.

SexyNerdGirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess it does depend who is doing it and in what setting. I'm not sure what setting it would even feel appropriate coming up in. Then again, some men do seem to spontaneously launch into giving details of recent sexual encounters almost randomly. My girl friend who would do it would bring it up at totally inappropriate moments, which is probably what made it truly egregious.

Yeah, timing is everything. Can't just start shouting it out wherever :p

Reactions: lms28