Do girls discuss bf/husb. size between friends?

What compels people to respond to 3 year old threads?
Agree! Necro-threading drives me bonkers!

Acceptable reasons (IMO) are 1- if you were previously involved in the conversation and there is a relevant update to the thread that is beneficial to the previous participants... say someone posted that they decided to go to law school and just found out today they passed the bar. 2- The subject ran its course and then there is an update that's relevant to anyone who visits the subforum. example- Someone posted about a crime, and then the criminal gets out on early parole after 3 years, is gets cancer/is killed in jail because karma, or the victim succeeds despite all odds. Those are good reasons to bump an old thread. I won't gripe a bit about those. I'd rather see the history in an old thread than not know the back story.

Most of the other necrothreads seem like the current author just wants an excuse to hear themselves talk OR is looking for an excuse to low-key brag about themselves.

Oh yes we do. I have a circle of 5 friends and we tell each other everything. They do know about my hubby being very small, because I had also asked them for advice and their experiences. That's where I got the idea of trying a penis extension with hubby. Officially though, my hubby does not know that all of my friends know his little secret. Unless of course he reads this thread. LOL.

Reactions: deleted969111

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve said this before somewhere, but if the situation was reversed, I’d be devastated if my “parts” were discussed by my significant other and his friends. An ex once discussed my oral skills with his friends, and after we broke up, I became very popular. When I found out why, I was humiliated. Disgusted.

I would never do that to another human being. Period. I expect the same respect.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I brag about my boy's willingness to indulge in my fandoms. He's finally got his own fandoms. I'm such a proud gal.

I brag about all the kind things the boy does. Like, if he helps the old guy down the street with his yard that shit is on my story line before he's out of the shower.

I tell my friends what a good cook he is and how often he eats veggie with me.

There are so many amazing things about my boy. His peen, while epic, ain't in the top 10.

What Ms Femme said. Ms Femme is wise.

I have totally shared how hard it is for Rem to find shoes with some of my friends. The dude wears size US16s. Ish. Depending on the brand, maybe a 15, sometimes bigger than a 16. He has huge ol' feet.

Reactions: BigBen and twoton

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
What compels people to respond to 3 year old threads?

I try real hard in life to see other's point of view.....so here goes

Lets say I'm a new guy....and I want to post/learn about.....topic x

If I post and say......hey what do you think of topic x.......I'll invarable (cause I've seen it dozens of times) get a laundry list of ....old threads....and people telling me to use the search engine

Soooo....let's say I want to post/learn about topic x.....and I use the search engine.....and if I post on that one I get.......holy thread necomancy.....and why did you repond to old post

Well which is it.....I guess you could not post/comunicate....but then why would I come to a forum?.....I could just use Google

Any suggestions?

Reactions: hunghorse30

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I try real hard in life to see other's point of view.....so here goes

Lets say I'm a new guy....and I want to post/learn about.....topic x

If I post and say......hey what do you think of topic x.......I'll invarable (cause I've seen it dozens of times) get a laundry list of ....old threads....and people telling me to use the search engine

Soooo....let's say I want to post/learn about topic x.....and I use the search engine.....and if I post on that one I get.......holy thread necomancy.....and why did you repond to old post

Well which is it.....I guess you could not post/comunicate....but then why would I come to a forum?.....I could just use Google

Any suggestions?
Depends on the question. Dick questions? Use the search function. Anything else, start a new thread.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Depends on the question. Dick questions? Use the search function. Anything else, start a new thread.
I love you btw....a pragmatic answer.....personally I'm getting a bit bored of the same questions.....however I've been here a long time.....not everyone is here that long.....some folks....hint hint....OP.....have an obcesstion.....

But that's ok too....I guess....takes all kinds to make world go around.....and cetainly a forum....

Sooooo....the guy who necromancer thread....I'm guessing he did a search....(about dicks)....write on an old thread.....then took a bunch of flack for doing that......it's kinda no win

I mean I guess he could be original.....but lots of people....possible myself can be pretty unoriginal

Reactions: Italian10inch

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love you btw....a pragmatic answer.....personally I'm getting a bit bored of the same questions.....however I've been here a long time.....not everyone is here that long.....some folks....hint hint....OP.....have an obcesstion.....

But that's ok too....I guess....takes all kinds to make world go around.....and cetainly a forum....

Sooooo....the guy who necromancer thread....I'm guessing he did a search....(about dicks)....write on an old thread.....then took a bunch of flack for doing that......it's kinda no win

I mean I guess he could be original.....but lots of people....possible myself can be pretty unoriginal
You are totally original. Ain’t no one like you, my friend. :heart:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have totally shared how hard it is for Rem to find shoes with some of my friends. The dude wears size US16s. Ish. Depending on the brand, maybe a 15, sometimes bigger than a 16. He has huge ol' feet.

My brother-in-law is a 14. I’ve never met anyone larger than that. 16 is insane. How tall is he?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t remember what I posted in here before. But....it was probably along the lines of:
Yes, in my experience. Both an ex g.f. and my wife told their friends.
I figured out the ex did it when our female friends started asking me my shoe size and stuff like that.

My wife flat-out told me that she told her friends. As I recall, their responses were sympathetic rather than envious.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex wears 16EEE. When we were dating (20 years ago! Gosh!) we discovered we could custom order just about any sneakers and shoes he liked, from nearly every retailer, for about $100 over retail. Comfortable feet are worth it. Comfortable feet have such a tremendous impact on your posture, and poor posturecan really devastate your health and well-being, actually. So, if ever he really, really CANNOT find what he needs, I recommend asking to speak to management in his favorite store, and asking to special order the size he needs. I also recommend, especially at that price point, getting the feet re-measured before confirming the order. It's weird how feet change. For example, my arches are weak, so whenever I get fat, my feet flatten, and I need a 10, in some styles. My default size in 9 1/2 A. When I was at my leanest, I was also trying daily to build up my arches. It was working, but it made my feet shorter. I could fit into a 9 regular in most styles. Ordinarily, I need a narrow shoe. When I chronically retain water, I need a regular. Anyway. Feet change. But the need for comfort and support does not.