Do girls feel it when guys bottom out?

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know that there can be unfortunate pain related to guys hitting the cervix and this is often mistaken by some as the guy "hitting the back wall".

The back wall is not the cervix, the real "back wall" is often described as the "cul de sac", but since this isn't a wall that stops the penis from progressing I was wondering if women feel any sort of "cul de sac" stretching going on or whether it is just an intense feeling without any specific focal point?

ALso wonders if it is actually easy to feel the sort of limit there is to stretching of the "cul de sac" - a sort of sudden stop.

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never bottomed out at my length, but i can defiinitely hit the cds. I'm 7 1/2 to 7 3/4 bp depending on arousal. I'm guessing most women will stretch between 1 and 2 inches from the point of contact.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is rare that bottoming out @ the "culdesac" or hitting the cervix too hard does not cause a woman pain. Les than 10% of the women are able to take a good hard fucking that includes firm to hard bottoming out.
Also, it is important to note that where the angle & location of the cervix varies as much as other body variations. The depth of the vagina can vary from 4-5 inches, to 7-8 inches, and very rarely 9-10inches. Those deeper than 8 inches are quite rare (less than 5% from my experience).

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea. While having sex I never stopped to ponder where his penis was actually pushing on me, if it was stretching or whatever specific feelings you're supposed to have. You just get fucked and it feels good and thats that.

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I actually welcome and almost "need" for the man to bottom out, and from there try to take even more of him in. My present lover is quite long (9 1/2") and has a smaller than average glans. I've had the opportunity to experience something quite special with him.. where at some point after deep intercourse he actually enters my cervix orifice. Or at least that's what we think is taking place. We both love it when that happens. Once he's in we limit thrusting movements to ensure he stays in, it feels absolutely amazing. Something interesting about when he finds himself situated there is I start craving his cum with every single cell in my body, as though receiving his sperm right that instant would kind of close the circle and offer complete satisfaction.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your lover is mostly likely finding his way past your cervix, into your posterior fornix.
unless ya man's glans measures in millimeters, or, you're in labor... cervix penetration doesn't happen.

feeling a dude bottom out - yeah. if i've had time/arousal to accommodate to his size/length bottoming out feels amazing. if he goes too deep too soon, if we haven't been making the nekkid adult for a bit *traveling for work sucks :grumpy:* bottoming out hurts. jump out of ya skin *OUCH!!!* hurt.

there is a weird line in the sand with bottoming out/hard pounding. too much causes this ache-y/puke-y feeling if ya over do it. nudge-fucking seems more girl parts friendly for the long sessions. the pounding is loverly in short bursts. the problem is when full into the perv ya don't notice the ouch as much. endorphins, brain stuck in do-me mode, not really paying attention anything other than feels good. is easy to have next day dull thud.

so.. for ML - bottoming out after a good warm up = AWESOME!
bottoming out after a hiatus/too soon = OUCH!!

i can't think of a time when i didn't/couldn't feel a toy/the boy bottom out.

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually welcome and almost "need" for the man to bottom out, and from there try to take even more of him in. My present lover is quite long (9 1/2") and has a smaller than average glans. I've had the opportunity to experience something quite special with him.. where at some point after deep intercourse he actually enters my cervix orifice. Or at least that's what we think is taking place. We both love it when that happens. Once he's in we limit thrusting movements to ensure he stays in, it feels absolutely amazing. Something interesting about when he finds himself situated there is I start craving his cum with every single cell in my body, as though receiving his sperm right that instant would kind of close the circle and offer complete satisfaction.

I don't quite understand...bottoming out is where you can't go any further...:confused:

Also, unless your cervix entrance is massive, or his cockhead is extremely tiny, he's not entering your cervix

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't quite understand...bottoming out is where you can't go any further...:confused:

Also, unless your cervix entrance is massive, or his cockhead is extremely tiny, he's not entering your cervix

His cock head is quite small and pointy actually. Smallest I've ever experienced at least. We have no idea what it is truly, which is why I said "we think that's what is taking place". As far as I understand from the knowledge I have of the female body it is not really possible - yet what we both feel seems to point in that direction. He says that he feels himself literally enter something. I feel the same as well, as though he is now elsewhere than just in my vagina if that makes any sense. We only ever manage to reach that (whatever it is) after extended penetration sessions.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Insertion of IUDs ranges in feeling between uncomfortable and extremely painful for women. Have you seen how small they are?

I started having my contractions during sex. The feeling of his penis moving against my cervix while it was opening felt like a raw open wound. It made it hurt much more, a burning sensation, but not like from heat, more like I had a large cut and there was flesh rubbing against that open cut. I doubt you would be moaning in pleasure. I think if you felt what I felt, you would be shoving him off you. It felt like something was very wrong inside, not a sexy feeling, a "get me to a doctor right now" feeling.

To the OP, yes I feel it when he bottoms out. It's difficult to describe but Mickey Lee did a good job of it. Unfortunately, I'm just a bit smaller than he is long but if I'm warmed up enough, it doesn't bother me as much even though it still hurts a little bit. The pain is a stretched too far feeling to the point that it feels like there is a little bit of tearing, that's the only way I can describe it. I know that's sort of a "no duh" kind of answer since that's exactly what is happening.

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
His cock head is quite small and pointy actually. Smallest I've ever experienced at least. We have no idea what it is truly, which is why I said "we think that's what is taking place". As far as I understand from the knowledge I have of the female body it is not really possible - yet what we both feel seems to point in that direction. He says that he feels himself literally enter something. I feel the same as well, as though he is now elsewhere than just in my vagina if that makes any sense. We only ever manage to reach that (whatever it is) after extended penetration sessions.

Might be this here. AKA the Pouch of Douglas

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Might be this here. AKA the Pouch of Douglas

This may very well be it. We manage to reach it when I am on all fours with a very pronounced arch in my back or in missionary position with my legs spread as much as possible. However in both positions I need to completely relax my pussy to the point of complete abandon if that makes any sense.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This may very well be it. We manage to reach it when I am on all fours with a very pronounced arch in my back or in missionary position with my legs spread as much as possible. However in both positions I need to completely relax my pussy to the point of complete abandon if that makes any sense.

Makes sense. One position I've tried that really hits this spot is with her on her back but legs tightly together and pushing the ankles as far back towards the head as her hamstrings allow. This gets her really shallow and I hit that spot that you were talking about, where it feels like my penis just notches into a little spot. Thrust too hard though, and it starts to hurt her

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Insertion of IUDs ranges in feeling between uncomfortable and extremely painful for women. Have you seen how small they are?

I started having my contractions during sex. The feeling of his penis moving against my cervix while it was opening felt like a raw open wound. It made it hurt much more, a burning sensation, but not like from heat, more like I had a large cut and there was flesh rubbing against that open cut. I doubt you would be moaning in pleasure. I think if you felt what I felt, you would be shoving him off you. It felt like something was very wrong inside, not a sexy feeling, a "get me to a doctor right now" feeling.

Comparing sexual intercourse with an IUD insertion is a tad extreme. ;) I actually find the insertion of a speculum unpleasant myself so I can only imagine. The reason I thought it "may" be possible is because when we actually manage to reach that sensation as I was explaining in my reply to sbat - my pussy and everything else around is so completely relaxed.. almost pushing outward.. and his movements are actually minute even though they feel tremendous.

Your description of the contractions starting during intercourse sounds unbelievably painful. Did the pain/burning continue after you stopped intercourse?

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Makes sense. One position I've tried that really hits this spot is with her on her back but legs tightly together and pushing the ankles as far back towards the head as her hamstrings allow. This gets her really shallow and I hit that spot that you were talking about, where it feels like my penis just notches into a little spot. Thrust too hard though, and it starts to hurt her

Actually his exact words are: "I feel like my penis notches into a little spot."

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Comparing sexual intercourse with an IUD insertion is a tad extreme. ;) I actually find the insertion of a speculum unpleasant myself so I can only imagine. The reason I thought it "may" be possible is because when we actually manage to reach that sensation as I was explaining in my reply to sbat - my pussy and everything else around is so completely relaxed.. almost pushing outward.. and his movements are actually minute even though they feel tremendous.

Your description of the contractions starting during intercourse sounds unbelievably painful. Did the pain/burning continue after you stopped intercourse?

A bit much? You're the one who brought up that you think your boyfriend's penis goes where that tiny IUD goes. If you think an IUD insertion would be painful, why would you think that a penis entering the same area wouldn't be so much more painful? The IUD is so much smaller.

Have you ever felt inside yourself and touched your cervix with your fingers? Have you ever tried to push one inside your uterus? Try it.

Speculums aren't a big deal. They're cold and the situation can feel awkward, but it's not uncomfortable to me in a physical way except for the coldness. Getting felt around inside can feel weird. I think it's mostly psychologically uncomfortable for me.

The contractions hurt much less when we stopped having sex, but they had just begun. I had thought that the pain would subside and the sexy feeling would return and I wanted to have one last time before I wasn't allowed to have PIV for months, but his penis was hurting my cervix as it slid past. When I had the second contraction, I couldn't take it any more. I didn't want to try to finish having sex any more. There came a time hours later when it hurt much worse, and then worse than that, and worse again, until I thought I was going to be ripped in half, but that was hours and hours later.

Last edited:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not having a vagina I can only go on what I've been told. Poking into a partner's cervix is usually accompanied with a loud "OWW!" or something similar. When I've managed to navigate past that, and been pressing at the actual end of the vaginal canal I usually get either a warning like "that's the end of the road," or a very happy "Oh my god," depending on whether or not I've hit the point where it doesn't stretch any more.

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A bit much? You're the one who brought up that you think your boyfriend's penis goes where that tiny IUD goes. If you think an IUD insertion would be painful, why would you think that a penis entering the same area wouldn't be so much more painful? The IUD is so much smaller.

Have you ever felt inside yourself and touched your cervix with your fingers? Have you ever tried to push one inside your uterus? Try it.

Speculums aren't a big deal. They're cold and the situation can feel awkward, but it's not uncomfortable to me in a physical way except for the coldness. Getting felt around inside can feel weird. I think it's mostly psychologically uncomfortable for me.

The contractions hurt much less when we stopped having sex, but they had just begun. I had thought that the pain would subside and the sexy feeling would return and I wanted to have one last time before I wasn't allowed to have PIV for months, but his penis was hurting my cervix as it slid past. When I had the second contraction, I couldn't take it any more. I didn't want to try to finish having sex any more. There came a time hours later when it hurt much worse, and then worse than that, and worse again, until I thought I was going to be ripped in half, but that was hours and hours later.

The a bit much and speculum comment was in terms of the setting as well as the action taking place. Meaning that anyone playing around there in a non-sexual setting is uncomfortable even just at vaginal penetration. At least it is for me, and even a speculum going in if I am not relaxed enough will hurt.

I have never had an IUD inserted, nor have I given birth, nor have I tried to enter my cervix with my fingers. To be honest I don't think my fingers are long enough for that. I also had never experienced this before with any other man and haven't had the opportunity to explore the whys and whats about it yet. Taking into consideration the fact that what seems to be going on here is taking place but sheer mms from the cervix, it stands to reason I thought it may be a possibility. Relaxed tissues have the capability of being very accommodating.

Anyhow, I'm happy I brought it up as I now have a better understanding of what is going on. One of the reasons I enjoy this site so very much. Thank you for taking the time.