Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the feeling when my husband bottoms out, especially since I had my hysterectomy. It is a deep, kind of stretching feeling, but also feels intense. Sorry, I'm probable not describing it very well.

@Mystic: I would be very surprised if your guy is entering your cervix. I have a GYN background and I can tell that dilating a women's cervix with an instrument no bigger than a pencil is incredible painful. Not to mention, your risk of developing PID would be very high if he was in your cervvical canal. When you are not sexually aroused, your cervix is about 3" in side the vagina. It pulls up and back a bit during intercourse, but not 7-9" inside the
vagina. Most likely he is entering the space behind your cervix. Your cervix/uterus can be flexed, which might be why your get that feeling when you are on all fours.
Petite is correct, you probable could not even get a finger inside your cervical opening.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the women I've "bottomed out" with, they have all winced, cried out, or screamed in pain when either slowly and deeply fucking them or pounding into them. I don't believe I've ever entered the cul de sac.

Simba

Lawdog1234

Experimental Member
Media
I have no idea. While having sex I never stopped to ponder where his penis was actually pushing on me, if it was stretching or whatever specific feelings you're supposed to have. You just get fucked and it feels good and thats that.

Good point.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my experience,
Pain when my cock hits the cervix -- 60-70%
Love being totally bottomed out (cock into the fornix, past the cervix rubbing it) - 30-40%
Thus the need for skill and sensitivity if you are long enough to get deep in there every time.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience,
Pain when my cock hits the cervix -- 60-70%
Love being totally bottomed out (cock into the fornix, past the cervix rubbing it) - 30-40%
Thus the need for skill and sensitivity if you are long enough to get deep in there every time.

You don't need to be skilled so much as avoid being totally unaware of your surroundings. The average penis can reach the average woman's cervix. If 60 or 70% of your lovers are getting pain, either you're doing something wrong or you have a tiny or otherwise abnormal sample.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cock hitting cervix isn't a size issue, is an angle of penetration/position of the cervix. if a dude rides in at a high angle, along the upper wall of a jenny/the lady's cervix is hanging low... KAPOW!!

60-70% of women are all "OUCH!!!!" followed by rolling around hugging their crotch/lower abdomen. not all woman experience the OUCH!

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can definitely feel when I've bottomed out with my wife. It's most easily done using a modified version of position on my avatar. The reason it's often confused with actually entering the cervix is that, for some of us, there's a definitely sensation like my cockhead is entering another orifice. I can guarantee it's not into her cervix because she's had a hysterectomy.

At first it feels like a wall. My dick definitely stops. I feel the pressure on the base of my cock, that's how hard we're pressing her back wall. We grind and grind and grind then *pop* all of a sudden a new area opens up and I'm in deeper. The pressure on my base goes away and it feels like my dick isn't being compressed at all.

We adjust and adjust as she grinds and then I feel the end of her canal all over again, but this time much deeper. This stays the same length for the rest of the session (about 45 minutes to an hour and a half straight).

your lover is mostly likely finding his way past your cervix, into your posterior fornix.
unless ya man's glans measures in millimeters, or, you're in labor... cervix penetration doesn't happen.

feeling a dude bottom out - yeah. if i've had time/arousal to accommodate to his size/length bottoming out feels amazing. if he goes too deep too soon, if we haven't been making the nekkid adult for a bit *traveling for work sucks :grumpy:* bottoming out hurts. jump out of ya skin *OUCH!!!* hurt.

there is a weird line in the sand with bottoming out/hard pounding. too much causes this ache-y/puke-y feeling if ya over do it. nudge-fucking seems more girl parts friendly for the long sessions. the pounding is loverly in short bursts. the problem is when full into the perv ya don't notice the ouch as much. endorphins, brain stuck in do-me mode, not really paying attention anything other than feels good. is easy to have next day dull thud.

so.. for ML - bottoming out after a good warm up = AWESOME!
bottoming out after a hiatus/too soon = OUCH!!

Everything MickeyLee said I agree with, from the male perspective of course.

D_Ginger_Snapx

Account Disabled
Media
I actually welcome and almost "need" for the man to bottom out, and from there try to take even more of him in. My present lover is quite long (9 1/2") and has a smaller than average glans. I've had the opportunity to experience something quite special with him.. where at some point after deep intercourse he actually enters my cervix orifice. Or at least that's what we think is taking place. We both love it when that happens. Once he's in we limit thrusting movements to ensure he stays in, it feels absolutely amazing. Something interesting about when he finds himself situated there is I start craving his cum with every single cell in my body, as though receiving his sperm right that instant would kind of close the circle and offer complete satisfaction.
Your description sseriously turned me on. You are either likely having him hit the prosterier or Anterier fornix which some practice causes instant vaginal orgasms. You two are lucky. I happened on it by accident also hence my user name.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
your lover is mostly likely finding his way past your cervix, into your posterior fornix.
unless ya man's glans measures in millimeters, or, you're in labor... cervix penetration doesn't happen.

feeling a dude bottom out - yeah. if i've had time/arousal to accommodate to his size/length bottoming out feels amazing. if he goes too deep too soon, if we haven't been making the nekkid adult for a bit *traveling for work sucks :grumpy:* bottoming out hurts. jump out of ya skin *OUCH!!!* hurt.

there is a weird line in the sand with bottoming out/hard pounding. too much causes this ache-y/puke-y feeling if ya over do it. nudge-fucking seems more girl parts friendly for the long sessions. the pounding is loverly in short bursts. the problem is when full into the perv ya don't notice the ouch as much. endorphins, brain stuck in do-me mode, not really paying attention anything other than feels good. is easy to have next day dull thud.

so.. for ML - bottoming out after a good warm up = AWESOME!
bottoming out after a hiatus/too soon = OUCH!!

i can't think of a time when i didn't/couldn't feel a toy/the boy bottom out.

^ This

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What am I missing? While having sex with my BF last night I actually thought about this thread and tried to identify what bottoming out feels like and I still have no idea. I mean I feel the penetration obviously and it feels good but there is no actual sensation of "oh the dick just hit my cervix". I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

BTW in reference to SK's quote" I proposed marriage to his cock w/a cockring" that's one of the most awesome lines I've ever heard!

CaptainTrips

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What am I missing?

I don't think you're really "missing" anything of great importance. From my own perspective. I sometimes have a tough time aligning my own experiences of sensation with a lot of what's described in threads. I am not denying that it's happening or that people can feel these things, it's just that to me, sex just feels so good that I have trouble pin-pointing where every little squish, thump, and bump is coming from.

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn that's amazing to read and imagine - Thank you for the ...um....vivid and sensual description!

I actually welcome and almost "need" for the man to bottom out, and from there try to take even more of him in. My present lover is quite long (9 1/2") and has a smaller than average glans. I've had the opportunity to experience something quite special with him.. where at some point after deep intercourse he actually enters my cervix orifice. Or at least that's what we think is taking place. We both love it when that happens. Once he's in we limit thrusting movements to ensure he stays in, it feels absolutely amazing. Something interesting about when he finds himself situated there is I start craving his cum with every single cell in my body, as though receiving his sperm right that instant would kind of close the circle and offer complete satisfaction.

D

deleted725627

I was only bottomed out when my old GF was orgazming, otherwise it would hurt her. She thought it felt good only under those cicumstances. I really think it depends on the girl though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was only bottomed out when my old GF was orgazming, otherwise it would hurt her. She thought it felt good only under those cicumstances. I really think it depends on the girl though.

Orgasming is the only way i can take it to the end painlessly also. Every now and again I opt to have an orgasm with my vibrator while we fuck and the results turn into a "Fuck me Harder you fool!!!!!!" event. My husband likes it but rarely is able to keep thrusting that way before he wants to bust his own nut. How ghetto did that just sound?

I can feel it, yes. I think I've only had one partner get to my fornix though. I actually like having my cervix bumped, if there has been enough warm-up/if I'm aroused enough. My perception of pleasure/pain flip flops a fair amount, however. I've had sex rough enough that I was spotting blood for 3 days afterwards (and no it wasn't my Cycle... I track that on a spreadsheet) and enjoyed the hell out of it.

The one guy who did get to that one special spot, I was on top riding him in cowgirl position. Something we did caused him to slide/slip to somewhere different than before and whenever I ground down on him or whenever he did that dick twitch thing guys can do, it made me orgasm. It was... quite the experience. Only happened the one time, unfortunately.