Do girls find dicks attractive looking? or is it just men?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bobbits, Dec 6, 2010.

1. bobbits

bobbits Member

Albums:
    Been curious about this for a while lol, never can get a straight answer anywhere, so might as well ask everyone :p Are dicks attractive? and do gay men find them more attractive then females?

2. xDANAx

xDANAx New Member

I personally think it depends on the dick. I'm picky. But when I find one I like, yes its very attractive looking.

3. dad4you

dad4you Member

I have never been a female :biggrin1: but I have always found them attractive.

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I think 95% of them are beautiful - yes, beautiful, and I don't much care if it's not a very masculine word to use! I've never been able to see them as ugly in the way some people do.

5. Sampeter

Sampeter New Member

Albums:
    I love looking at dicks, they must be nicely shaped and clean looking ( this doesn't mean shaved) most men in my area are cut so uncut dicks are quite something to see.

6. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I definitely find certain dicks attractive.

7. NoFear

NoFear Member

@bobbits, do keep in mind that you are asking this question to people that reguarly visit a site devoted to the penis...

If a lot of ppl said they did not like the look and were members that would be very significant, but opposite is not necessarily true.

That being said, woot woot like the current trend of opinions keep them coming :->

8. keltic0409

Gold Member

Albums:

You have a very attractive uncut cock. Most cock are attractive in some way, but I have seen few that are not. The over pumped cocks are not.

9. D_Clarice N Flaytable

LOL, I just spat my coffee out when I read this LOL...

I love the way a penis looks, the veins popping out so hot, BUT they are some that I can do without..

10. bobbits

bobbits Member

Albums:
    That is a good point that i didnt take into consideration lol

11. DanilloD

DanilloD New Member

I have had that conversation with MANY women. From what I can tell (of course) it varies, but it seems that many women actually find the penis unattractive and weird.

12. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Talking with women I've also heard the same thing that Danillo has. Except that the women I know usually really like the dicks that are attached to their boyfriends. So they're more interested in the whole person than just his dick.

13. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    A nurse once told me, right before we screwed, "You have the most beautiful penis I have ever seen". I would bet she had seen many.

14. pduk

pduk New Member

Albums:
    I once had a very beautiful redhead nurse and an attractive female doctor up close and personal with my very shivelled up dick. They were catheterising me at the time, possibly the most unpleasent experience I have ever had. We had quite an interesting conversation about the penis while the procedure took place. The catheter was removed after a few days, and the nurse appeared again, on night duty. At about 2am, seeing I was awake, she came and sat by my bed and groped around under the bed clothes. "It seems a bit bigger now," she said, "and what a beautiful head it has." She gave me a long, slow wank and I eventually exploded ovr her hands, which she licked clean. From that night until I was allowed home either she or other nurses on the shift wanked me off and each seemed obsessed with dicks of all shapes, sizes and conditions.

15. D_Mona Samore

D_Mona Samore Account Disabled

Over the years I have probably seen hundreds. Some have been more beautiful than others. But, I love the penis and hope I get to see hundreds more.

16. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

hhaha i asked my girlfriend this she told me not usually, but she liked the way my dick looked because she never saw an uncut penis before, and she thought it was so fascinating but she told me, the first time she gave me a hand job she thought she was hurting me because of the way it was being pulled back and everything. but turned her on.. +1 for foreskin.

17. bobbits

bobbits Member

Albums:
    nice replies so far :)

18. Fleur

Gold Member

I find cocks attractive. I think a lot of it has to do with who it's attached to, but I do love the way they look. A cock is infinitely fun to play with, touch, look at and otherwise fondle. And balls, well, don't get me started. :biggrin1:

#18 Fleur, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  19. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I agree with Subgirrl, I find them to be beautiful. Framed by two masculine thighs and a nice pair of testicles are an invitation to dine. :biggrin1:

20. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

my gf asked why do i find her breast to be so great, i said because of the person attached to them.. but, thats not entirely true...

oh so i dislike women who say what you say, because if thats the case, then i hope ur stuck with a 1 incher or something with warts. because it has to be something else to it, just not the person!! hah

#20 Hardballin, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted