Do girls find dicks attractive looking? or is it just men?

D

deleted423240

Been curious about this for a while lol, never can get a straight answer anywhere, so might as well ask everyone :p Are dicks attractive? and do gay men find them more attractive then females?

xDANAx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think it depends on the dick. I'm picky. But when I find one I like, yes its very attractive looking.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been curious about this for a while lol, never can get a straight answer anywhere, so might as well ask everyone :p Are dicks attractive? and do gay men find them more attractive then females?

I have never been a female :biggrin1: but I have always found them attractive.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think 95% of them are beautiful - yes, beautiful, and I don't much care if it's not a very masculine word to use! I've never been able to see them as ugly in the way some people do.

Sampeter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love looking at dicks, they must be nicely shaped and clean looking ( this doesn't mean shaved) most men in my area are cut so uncut dicks are quite something to see.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@bobbits, do keep in mind that you are asking this question to people that reguarly visit a site devoted to the penis...

If a lot of ppl said they did not like the look and were members that would be very significant, but opposite is not necessarily true.

That being said, woot woot like the current trend of opinions keep them coming :->

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You have a very attractive uncut cock. Most cock are attractive in some way, but I have seen few that are not. The over pumped cocks are not.

D

deleted423240

@bobbits, do keep in mind that you are asking this question to people that reguarly visit a site devoted to the penis...

If a lot of ppl said they did not like the look and were members that would be very significant, but opposite is not necessarily true.

That being said, woot woot like the current trend of opinions keep them coming :->

That is a good point that i didnt take into consideration lol

DanilloD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had that conversation with MANY women. From what I can tell (of course) it varies, but it seems that many women actually find the penis unattractive and weird.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had that conversation with MANY women. From what I can tell (of course) it varies, but it seems that many women actually find the penis unattractive and weird.

Talking with women I've also heard the same thing that Danillo has. Except that the women I know usually really like the dicks that are attached to their boyfriends. So they're more interested in the whole person than just his dick.

pduk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A nurse once told me, right before we screwed, "You have the most beautiful penis I have ever seen". I would bet she had seen many.

I once had a very beautiful redhead nurse and an attractive female doctor up close and personal with my very shivelled up dick. They were catheterising me at the time, possibly the most unpleasent experience I have ever had. We had quite an interesting conversation about the penis while the procedure took place. The catheter was removed after a few days, and the nurse appeared again, on night duty. At about 2am, seeing I was awake, she came and sat by my bed and groped around under the bed clothes. "It seems a bit bigger now," she said, "and what a beautiful head it has." She gave me a long, slow wank and I eventually exploded ovr her hands, which she licked clean. From that night until I was allowed home either she or other nurses on the shift wanked me off and each seemed obsessed with dicks of all shapes, sizes and conditions.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
hhaha i asked my girlfriend this she told me not usually, but she liked the way my dick looked because she never saw an uncut penis before, and she thought it was so fascinating but she told me, the first time she gave me a hand job she thought she was hurting me because of the way it was being pulled back and everything. but turned her on.. +1 for foreskin.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find cocks attractive. I think a lot of it has to do with who it's attached to, but I do love the way they look. A cock is infinitely fun to play with, touch, look at and otherwise fondle. And balls, well, don't get me started. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I find cocks attractive. I think a lot of it has to do with who it's attached to, but I do love the way they look. A cock is infinitely fun to play with, touch, look at and otherwise fondle. And balls, well, don't get me started. :biggrin1:

my gf asked why do i find her breast to be so great, i said because of the person attached to them.. but, thats not entirely true...

oh so i dislike women who say what you say, because if thats the case, then i hope ur stuck with a 1 incher or something with warts. because it has to be something else to it, just not the person!! hah

Last edited: