Do girls like big loads?

R

randy9u

Just curious how common a preference there is, one way or the other?

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the girls ive been with didnt really like cleaning up the mess or having the sperm on them. they did like watching me cum though

Nd-A-Mistress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shoot big loads about 70% of the time.

The reaction I have recieved is VERY positive as long as it's not on their face. Your load size can be percieved as the strength of your orgasm. Big load = big orgasm.

If I haven't orgasmed for a couple of days or a week, I usually unload a cumming that could fill those cups at the sperm bank and then some. With my first girlfriend, it was a lot of fun for her, because she would want me to put it all over her face or chest. With my second girlfriend, it was a bit of a problem, because she would give me handjobs and create a complete mess, that is, until she started swallowing, which seemed to be trouble for her (gags, every now and then) but which she sweetly pretended to enjoy after awhile.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we guys equate a big load with virility & masculinity. None of my g/fs have been that aroused by that idea. My present g/f loves me to cum in her but I think it's another arousing factor not the volume of my loads. I definitely wish that she found the big load thing as exciting as I do.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the feeling of it inside me and it seeping out the following day. So I guess that means, the bigger the better.

Thsi reminds me of an inexperience story. My longtime gf always "drained" herself right after sex, (I think it's a hygiene thing, makes it smell/taste better). A minute or two after sex she would go pee, and sit over the toilet, and push all the semen out.

My next girlfriend, teh first time I actually unleashed inside of her, just sat there, and I said, "aren't you going to go drain yourself out?"

"what? What do you mean"
"you know, go clean yourself out"
"should I.. I don't know.... what do I do?"

I think, that was actually the last time we had sex.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Internally, I've known women (in the biblical sense, hehe) that could care less as long as we both had a good time and got our rocks off. I also knew one gal who would go into orgasmic ecstacy the instant she felt the stuff shooting into her.

Externally, I've known women who really get off on the sight and feel of a man's ejaculate and I've known women who consider the whole process to be little more than a necessary mess.

Orally, though I've known a few gals who really enjoy giving blowjobs, I've never known one who enjoyed the taste of semen. I have, however, known any number of guys who truly love the taste of the stuff .... strange.

I think it's mostly a matter of personal "taste", varying from one individual to another.

My experience has been that they do. They relate the amount of ejaculate with how much of a good time you're having. The women I've been with are enthusiastic about it but then maybe they're trying to make me feel good?

First girl I had sex with had never seen semen and didn't know what it looked like so I gave her a show and blew a load all over my chest and belly. She just laid there on the bed propped on her elbows over my chest, amazed by it. She told me it smelled like the beach :smirk: as she rubbed her fingers in my semen and eventually tasted it. She said it wasn't bad :tongue1:. The whole ejaculation process fascinated her, particularly the precum, and was impressed by how much I was able to output. Granted, I was 13 and had the libido to match, however I still come a lot if only because I take supplements and drink lots of liquids.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in my experience, every woman likes the visual of watching it shoot everywhere, as long as it's not all over them.

I like to watch it shoot and feel it on me. The first shot is the best. But my fav is still to having seeping from me the next day. Love the smell, I feel 'owned'. Its sexy.