Do girls like big loads?

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
I actually do like big loads.. Im not sure why but I just love the, I think it's because it feels so much better ;)
I also stick to The Bigger the Better :)

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think women would equate a big load to a job well done. If a guy cums huge, either inside her or on her, it must be because she made him feel that good and cum that hard, reassuring her that she is sexy and can please him.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we guys equate a big load with virility & masculinity. None of my g/fs have been that aroused by that idea. My present g/f loves me to cum in her but I think it's another arousing factor not the volume of my loads. I definitely wish that she found the big load thing as exciting as I do.

Actually some women do (whether right or wrong). I've heard about it a number of time, including some folk here. The first thing I hear is you could populate __________. Very few are into facials, for the record, who cares where it goes, so long as it goes....

As always... I'd say

- some love it
- many hate it
- most are 'whatever' with a not on my face, you better clean up

There 'tis.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care either way. I like the image of men cuming on me, but the amount is not a turn on either way.

I am with Njqt, facials suck. I hate them

SP I also agree, gulping down a massive load of cum isn't always the sexiest thing in the world.

I think men place a FAR greater importance on the amount of cum.

My hubby is always proudly exclaiming " ohh sorry honey I must of been super horny" etc always with a proud look on his face.

I am sure he would love me to say " god that is such a turn on you cum so much" , where as I am usually basking in the afterglow thinking how the hell I am going to clean that up without anyone noticing ( if it is semi public sex)

x
Honey

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My GF gave me one of her first completed handjob the other day, she was astonished to see how far and big was my load !
She was laying next to me and my shot landed on her neck. I felt she was surprised and quite aroused.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i love a big load. to me, the thing is when you have a load on you in exemplifies the dominance of the one shooting it, i love being dominated, hence i love jizz all over my face, or whereve he wants to put it.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not on the top of the list, but I would much rather have a huge load to a big load or a small load. I like the feeling inside of me and I like it dripping out over the next couple of hours.

I also like it when a guy fills my mouth, the more the better.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fiancee loves to watch me shoot my load. She particularly loves me to blast it all over her body (not her face!) and then she rubs it in and sniffs her hand. Very sensual and of course I like to cooperate by spraying big wads whenever I can for her.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The chick I've been nailing for the past few weeks loves to gag on cum. I mean she loves it being shot far down her throat. I generally shoot pretty intensely big loads and am happy to oblige.

BigSteve1

Just Browsing
Media
My gf enjoys seeing me cum, but doesn't really like it all over her. She'll get kind of turned on watching me shoot, but seems to get turned off when it actually covers her. I guess everyone is different.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In wank mags you always read lines like 'she swallowed down his nectar', 'he shot gallons of hot tasty jism into her greedily sucking mouth', why don't they inject a bit of realism, 'she sucked hungrily on his hard thrusting cock, as she felt him twitching in her mouth she was glad her mouth was full of spit to hide the battery acid tang of cum.'

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't taste foul, it's just not very nice, but we're not swallowing it for the taste we're swallowing it because of what it is. I defy anyone to honestly say if it was a soft drink flavour they'd buy it :)

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always shot pretty big loads, and my wife was surprised at just how messy this whole sex thing was sometimes. I've always gotten the impression that women like the concept of turning us on enough for us to cum, and that a good orgasm was what they liked us having but the amount wasn't as big a deal. However, if they have to clean up afterwards, or, as my wife sometimes complains, clean the sheets because there's a huge wet spot on here side, then maybe less is more.

Frankly, I didn't know I was such a big cummer myself for years until I j/o with some buds in college and realized I usually shot longer (more shots), farther (yep, above the head, on the wall), and bigger (more jizz) than any of them--regardless of how long since I'd last cum.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't taste foul, it's just not very nice, but we're not swallowing it for the taste we're swallowing it because of what it is. I defy anyone to honestly say if it was a soft drink flavour they'd buy it :)

Just like pussy juice. I would never want it chilled in a glass... but I certainly love eating it when it is fresh.

And what is it with "tangy?" Mine doesn't taste tangy at all, but I have heard lots of people say theirs or their lover's does.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In wank mags you always read lines like 'she swallowed down his nectar', 'he shot gallons of hot tasty jism into her greedily sucking mouth', why don't they inject a bit of realism, 'she sucked hungrily on his hard thrusting cock, as she felt him twitching in her mouth she was glad her mouth was full of spit to hide the battery acid tang of cum.'

Sure -- just preface that with "he reluctantly dipped his tongue into the fish-chum stew of her pungeant vagina, savoring the unique, sour punch of metallic tuna."

Does that get you hot?

Didn't think so. And yeah, that description is from a personal experience. And it didn't stop me from going down on girls. I LOVE going down on girls -- in fact, nothing gets me more excited. (Granted, most girls are postively tasty -- in the best way -- but even so, I don't let the occasional funkiness spoil ANY of my fun; if I did, it would cut into her enjoyment, just as my knowing that the girl I'm with doesn't like the taste of cum would ruin the experience of cumming in her mouth. I don't want to do it if she doesn't enjoy it.) But just because you don't enjoy the taste of cum, doesn't mean that every girl likewise doesn't like it -- or that you'd dislike every guy's cum.