do girls like giving footjobs?

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. I would if my man liked it, but it wouldn't even cross my mind. Feet to me aren't erogenous. In fact, guys who are overly into my feet make me uncomfortable. I couldn't tell you why though.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how am i being rude, she already gave you a handjob you said so yourself

PS your gallery pics are amazing

Last edited:

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would if it was a fetish if his. I think both people should have the best time possible when naked together, so I would figure out what drove him crazy & work that angle, for SURE! I would get all wet from being able to turn him on that much, so it's win-win :biggrin1:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No man would want one from me! I have extremely dry feet due to diabetes. No matter how much pumice stone I take to my heels, or how much oil or lotion put on them, they are dry like the desert. I'd shred that cock!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
There have been several times I've gotten my boyfriend (who has a bit of a foot fetish) hard simple by rubbing my feet over his crotch. I generally like to employ this tactic when we're sitting on the sofa at night and the movie or show sucks as nothing says 'intermission' more than a raging hard-on. I even did the under the table at a restaurant thing on his birthday. He found it especially arousing because I was wearing pantyhose (another of his many fetishes) and told me he had to really make an effort to fight off coming in his pants because it was so hot. Proof of this was the giant pre-cum stain I discovered on his underwear when we got busy later at home. But if he wanted a full-on footjob (sic), and could ejaculate to it in a reasonable time (could become quite tiring) I'd happily give him one. I'm sure at some point this will take place as he's talked about buying rubbing oil to give me a sensual foot massage and I'll undoubtedly feel the need afterwards to return the favor on his cock. What better time then when my feet are all oiled up and ready for a little slip and slide.

Reactions: Hugo Fuego

Not a kink of mine, but if someone I was intimate was interested in it, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea...