Do Girls Like Guys That Self Suck

krunkthis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
use to be able too and the girls liked it got them all horny.
i'm 8+ but the mexican food and beer is limiting my ability to bend over like that now...guess i better hit the gym..:bowdown:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know... autofellatio isn't really comfortable for me. I guess it's a turn on to some, but I've met a few that did not like it.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I hurt my back and was more limber, I was able to lick my knob or just touch my lips, but never able to actually self suck. I showed a few girls and they all said it was hot, at least that what they told me. One used to ask me to do it all the time. (no thats not how I hurt my back) Maybe it is time to start stretching :rolleyes::redface:.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some like seeing a guy suck himself, others are like, "Poor guy, let me help you." ;-) Some think it's gross. Others are fine with self sucking, but not with suck your self off.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I accept the fact that a lot of girls seem to really love it (a lot) but Im not sure I know why. Is it a sign of manliness that they are big enough or in good enough shape that they can do it or are girls just liking the fact that guys are open about sucking dick even if its just there own? To qualify that last one Ive been noticing a lot more girls that get kind of turned on by guy on guy action.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any tips on how to do it other than stretching?

Yeah their are a few different ways it can be done.The bend over method is one or you can lay on your back and put your legs over your head.If you need anymore tips just PM me and I will see what I can do to help you out.

CaspersHung

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wanted to know how you girls feel about guys that can suck their own dick.Let me know what you think.I have a few pic's of me doing it in my photo gallery.

wow wow and wow. dude thats hot. You need to put more pics up bro!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would a man like to see a women "self suck" I wonder?

Which would be masturbate and lick her wet fingers.

But I'm not sure I understand the basic question because it almost seems as if you're wondering if guys, who like women sexually, like seeing women naked. I know that, depending on the woman, she doesn't even have to go as far as to masturbate to get my attention. I remember onetime, in high school, a really hot girl, a few lunch tables away, brushed some crumbs off of her sweater. That, was enough for me to not be able to speak or leave the lunch table 'till well into the next class period, because I had put my books in my locker before lunch.