Do Girls Like Guys That Self Suck

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Hosstick,

good work!, is it more to do with your flexablility or that u hav a big dick?

It is more about flexability,but having a long dick helps out alot.Even guys with shorter dicks can do it but they have to stretch and try harder.If you need some tips on how to do it just PM me.

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bslate: any tips on how to do it other than stretching?

Be very thin. When I was as old as 14 I could do it, but I ran track and CC a lot and was pretty much just skin, bones and dick. 140 lbs, 6'2" back then. Can't do it anymore, though I haven't tried in years.

hossstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bslate: any tips on how to do it other than stretching?

Be very thin. When I was as old as 14 I could do it, but I ran track and CC a lot and was pretty much just skin, bones and dick. 140 lbs, 6'2" back then. Can't do it anymore, though I haven't tried in years.

bslate Yes being skinny and having a big dick helps,but their are a few different ways you can do it.You can lay on your back and put your legs over your head and pull your hips down,or sit on the edge of a chair and pull your head down to your dick using your legs to pull on.If you need any more tips just PM me and I will see what I can do to help.

jackle8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to suck mine quite a bit. The first time I showed a girl was my gf at the time on cam, her eyes lit up and she smiled and I could tell she was super turned on. I've also sucked on it with my gf which was hot.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, some girls just like it, some are really turned on, and some find that weird
but one things is sure, they are all impressed by that :p

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband can do it, but it's not something that excites me. It was funny to watch once. I said "then why do you need me?"

He said it's like tickling yourself - not that exciting.