Do Girls Mind Talking about This?

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
If he asks, I answer truthfully. I know I've done stupid stuff in my past, but so have most people. I don't compare or anything. That is quite useless in my opinion.
Sometimes I do ask the person I'm with. Though, sometimes I regret it, because I get that sort of hurt feeling in my throat. To me, it is a good clue I'm pretty into that person. But hey, it is my fault for asking. I don't get when some people get mad at the other person for things they have done in the past.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that it adds just the right amount of fuel to the bedroom on certain nights. Going down on your wife while she tells you about the night she was fucked senseless in the back of an SUV is pretty intense stuff.

It's not for the jealous or the insecure, but it's good clean fun for the rest of us.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not really into it. I have asked in the past, twice (two different girls). The first, I was the biggest and it was my first time too so it was nice to hear. The second, I was the longest but she had been with someone thicker...and she kind of made a big deal about his cock lol I think to piss me off :tongue:

But she got sore trying to give me a bj so I don't know how she'd blow someone thicker but she said she 'made it fit'. And it doesn't turn me on. I guess the hope is she'll say I'm the biggest and I'll get an ego boost. But I don't get turned on by it...only pussy and tits really turn me on. Being told I'm the biggest just makes me smile, fleetingly.

Girls do get jealous, so it works both ways. I'll just not ask in future...or expect any ego stroking. If she says I'm big then cool but I won't try and coax it out of her.

Back to the original question: I don't get turned on by it...in fact I'm quite mellow and relaxed to the point of indifference most of the time. Normal is subjective anyway, I guess if it works for you then cool. I think most men would have some doubts though and wonder if they're doing as much for their girlfriend as the bigger guy did? Maybe not during the sex but maybe when you're on your own? Hmm?

Anyway, do as you will :smile:

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when i was younger, my ex told me she had been to a bunch of sex clubs, and my immediate reaction was clouded with jealousy.

but later, i grew to realize that an experienced woman is exactly what i had always wanted.

an experienced woman knows what they want, and can make more informed decisions about what works and what doesn't.

and if that woman still chooses you, da hell with the past.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
You should always be honest, whether he initiates the conversation or not. It's when women try to protect a man's ego that problems occur. Cock and ball size are a fact of life as are other aspects of our lives. Just deal.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just had a question if most girls would mind talking about their past lovers with their boyfriend. I mind it a lot. I learned early on not to do it and especially not to tell the truth when asked about how many men I had been with or what the sex was like. I have only been with 11 men but even when the number was 5 the guy was hurt and upset. It has ALWAYS led to hurt feelings and arguments. Since many of my lovers have been small dicked and crap lovers there is no point to mentioning them.

I've been with my girlfriend for several years and am not the jealous type. We have a committed relationship with a lot of trust.
One thing that is different with her than my past girlfriends is that she is completely honest. When she was in college she had a little wild spree where she hooked up with a few guys after breaking up with a serious boyfriend. For a long time she wouldn't tell me the stories, but when she finally did it turned me on beyond belief. Now, she gives me handjobs and blowjobs while telling me about her past flings if I ask about them. One guy she met while waiting tables and the next day she had sex with him four times, allowing him to come on her face. Another guy had a 12-inch penis and she admitted to hooking up with him just for that reason.

Is it odd to be turned on by these things To me . . . yes, but my opinion on this really doesn't matter. :tongue: or that she had a little slutty streak? A slutty streak in college is not uncommon for men or women. I would never hold that against a man in a relationship. Then again I would also not ask that question . . . ever.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
One of the few points of annoyance between me and Mr.B, I'm sorry to say.

He's fully aware of where I've been and what I did there - and I him - but fucked if I'm allowed to talk about it. He's glad of the experience, but his take, if ever I bother to mention it, which these days I don't: All my previous bf's and fuck buddies and one nighters etc we're using me.
All his previous partners were wild, crazy affairs and I should hang upon his word when he tells me about them cos it's SO horny*. As a result of this I NEVER listen and he thinks I'm jealous - I couldn't actually give a flying fuck if he'd shagged Bill Clinton before I met him (as long as Bill was up for it) - but sauce for goosies is sauce for ganders and if he doesn't want to believe I had fulfilling, sexual encounters before he came on the scene then I'm bum-fucked if I'm going to indulge his reminiscenses. :mad:

So in answer to your question - I don't mind at all - but I'm prohibited from doing so...

* I'm exaggerating a bit out of annoyance here

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It really depends upon the person, there was a guy that was just a fuck buddy, and he kept questioning me so I finally told him some things about my past and he was shocked and that ended the relationship. Other guys find it a big turn-on that I am, shall we say experienced and I they have been turned on when I recalled some past stories. However, there are some ground rules that others have mentioned.

#1 no comparing anything size, ability, lasting power, oral skills etc.
#2 Many guys have a very fragile ego about their size, I once had a BF who was a honest 10" but he was sure his penis was not big enough. I don't discuss that with them. The fact is if it is too small than I simply don't return for seconds but I don't shatter their ego.

In the end it really depends upon the person, as for me I don't really want to know your past, it really doesn't turn me on or off, instead I like to focus on the now and increasing our pleasure together.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I could ever be together with someone that had a problem with my sexual past and the experiences I've had. Heck - I'm 37. I've been in two longterm relationships, one of them an open relationship where we both had other sexual encounters on the side. I've been single inbetween relationships and I've not been celibate during those years either.

No. I won't compare - anything - that's part of good, decent human nature to me. You are you, previous (or current) lovers are just that - other lovers. I won't be with you unless I find something attractive in you - which may or may not be what I find attractive in another guy. I won't put you (or any other previous or current lover) down. I won't make fun of something you do or say. But if you expect me to be silent and never mention anyone else, or what I've experienced, you've met the wrong woman.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women I've been with usually talk about their past partners at least a little. I don't usually bring it up but it doesn't bug me. Even if I was in a serious relationship I don't think it would bug me, actually it's kinda cool.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got too many other things on my mind to worry about things like that. If we're going to talk about anything, I'd just assume it to be related on improving the existing relationship and going forward. Another analogy, maybe just me, but I play the leading male role in my life and she would be the leading female role. Everyone else are just extra's in any given scene. Any other's want the leading role that I'm in, they better be willing to take on all the other responsibilities as well. I'm either in it 100% or not at all.