Do girls prefer an uncut or cut cock?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stupid question. If you want a straight up answer, you should have made a blog.

I'll play along though.

I prefer CUT. That's right. I said it. I prefer cut men because the skin is tight and I can't actually fucking feel it. That's not to say that I wouldn't enjoy being with a circumsized man though.

I wont go into exactly how many men I've slept with (more than my ten fingers and ten toes) but out of all those, I've only been with one uncut man. This guy had A LOT of foreskin. When I was blowing him, I had to constantly keep pulling the skin down just do I could get at the head. He came pretty easily though. :rolleyes: Anyway.

I didn't care for sex with him, and it's rather hard to explain without showing you, but I'll try. When he was fucking me his dick was moving, but the foreskin....wasn't. I could'n't FEEL anything. He was getting off, but I felt like he wasn't moving at all. It was like he was using my pussy to jerk off in. :rolleyes:

HugeBrazilian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:

I'll play along though.

I prefer CUT. That's right. I said it. I prefer cut men because the skin is tight and I can't actually fucking feel it. That's not to say that I wouldn't enjoy being with a circumsized man though.

I wont go into exactly how many men I've slept with (more than my ten fingers and ten toes) but out of all those, I've only been with one uncut man. This guy had A LOT of foreskin. When I was blowing him, I had to constantly keep pulling the skin down just do I could get at the head. He came pretty easily though. :rolleyes: Anyway.

I didn't care for sex with him, and it's rather hard to explain without showing you, but I'll try. When he was fucking me his dick was moving, but the foreskin....wasn't. I could'n't FEEL anything. He was getting off, but I felt like he wasn't moving at all. It was like he was using my pussy to jerk off in. :rolleyes:

Well, a guy being uncut doesn't mean he must have a lot of foreskin... I am uncut, and when I am hard, the head comes out totally, and it seems to be cut. the difference in my opinion is that a cock uncut is usually softer, no the cock itself, I mean, it does get very har, but it is nicer to touch and suck!

I do no like when a cock is uncut and you cannot pull everything out, it is not fun to suck it! as i see no fun to suck the sking only!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, this question was already ask many times just check the search option...and maybe for this motive people are not responding here...:smile:

I prefer uncut.:wink:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
HugeBrazilian said:
Well, a guy being uncut doesn't mean he must have a lot of foreskin... I am uncut, and when I am hard, the head comes out totally, and it seems to be cut. the difference in my opinion is that a cock uncut is usually softer, no the cock itself, I mean, it does get very har, but it is nicer to touch and suck!

I do no like when a cock is uncut and you cannot pull everything out, it is not fun to suck it! as i see no fun to suck the sking only!

what?

Beat Generation

Just Browsing
Media
HugeBrazilian said:

Did you ask this question to just argue with whoever said they liked circumsized men?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
Do you mean a poll?

I prefer CUT. That's right. I said it. I prefer cut men because the skin is tight and I can't actually fucking feel it.
Do you mean "can" (see below)?

That's not to say that I wouldn't enjoy being with a circumsized man though.
Do you mean "uncircumcised"?

I've only been with one uncut man. This guy had A LOT of foreskin. When I was blowing him, I had to constantly keep pulling the skin down just do I could get at the head.
You make it sound as though the head is the whole point of the exercise. I wonder if that's what he thought.

A lot of guys, cut or intact, are like that.

Here's another interpretation.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heather do I understand you? Are you saying:

He put his cock in, but the foreskin didn't slide back. Therefore, when he pulled in and out, he was only making friction between his dick and foreskin, but not his foreskin and you. Is that what you are saying?

If that's the case, he should just learn to use his dick. Seems to me like common sense would have been for him to push back his foreskin before penetrating. There's no way (unless a certain young lady needs toning, and frankly I believe she loves fucking too much for that to be the case) that if he had thought to move `his foreskin all the way back before entering you that it would have gottenback over the head without himm first slipping completely out. If you wind up fancying an uncut guy again, put him in yourself and prevent this.

As for me, I prefer uncut. More possibilities.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This discussion - unless we are talking strictly about men who have chosen to have themselve circumcised in adulthood - reminds me of a group of Chinese men discussing whether they prefer women with bound or unbound feet, or sub-Saharan African men discussing whether they prefer genitally cut or uncut women.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snozzle said:
This discussion - unless we are talking strictly about men who have chosen to have themselve circumcised in adulthood - reminds me of a group of Chinese men discussing whether they prefer women with bound or unbound feet, or sub-Saharan African men discussing whether they prefer genitally cut or uncut women.

I'm with you to a degree, most men in America did not get to choose. Then again, we don't get to choose MOST of the things people have "preferences" about. Small boobs, big boobs, small asses, round asses, the dick size that "fits", eye colour, hair colour (well, sometimes :biggrin1: ), height- none of these things are choices, but we find them acceptable to have preferences about.

I don't really have a strong preference, but I do find uncut guys to be interesting, as most of my partners have been cut. Uncut guys seem to have more sensitivity on the head, and it's fun to play with the foreskin. To me though, a good partner isn't determined by his circ status, it's just an added bonus.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:

I'll play along though.

I'm not sure what was happening there. The foreskin does move, but when my husband is erect the foreskin slides behind the glans.
Being that I'm married to an intact guy, I will say I do prefer
intact. I think one of the reasons lately is hearing friends who are mid 40's talk about needing a lot of lubricant. Women do have hormonal changes even in the 40's.

We don't often need artificial lubricant and I think it is partly due to the fact that he is lubricated and the foreskin helps to keep the lubricant where it belongs.
Needing lube is no big deal (other than it's COLD) but I am sensitive to a lot of things, and for me, natural is better.

To me the foreskin has become erotic. I don't see the glans unless I put it up or he has an erection.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have only experienced uncut, so wouldn`t know the difference really. I was thinking that the other night as I was playing with my boyfriend and pushing the foreskin up and down over the head of his penis. I wouldn`t know what to do with a penis minus the foreskin!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
I'm with you to a degree, most men in America did not get to choose. Then again, we don't get to choose MOST of the things people have "preferences" about. Small boobs, big boobs, small asses, round asses, the dick size that "fits", eye colour, hair colour (well, sometimes :biggrin1: ), height- none of these things are choices, but we find them acceptable to have preferences about.
None of those are things that were artificially altered in babyhood. Alone in the western world, circumcision has become so normal in the US that it's treated as if nothing actually happened, nobody did anything to anybody, it's just automatic and a foreskin is treated like a birth defect - or at least a rare anomaly. So it's not just that they didn't get to choose, but that their choice was deliberately taken from them. So paradoxically, it's cruel that anyone should discriminate against someone because he's cut (or intact), but there are many reasons for preferring intact.

I don't really have a strong preference, but I do find uncut guys to be interesting, as most of my partners have been cut.
Well, there's, simply, more. More options, more to play with, more nerves.
Uncut guys seem to have more sensitivity on the head,
Yes, though it's a brutal kind of sensitivity, to pressure and pain. You need to be much gentler with an intact guys cockhead. The most nerves for fine touch are in the ridged band of the foreskin which runs around just inside when it's forward, but rolls out in a collar when it's back.
and it's fun to play with the foreskin.
Especially for him. That's why I said getting to the head isn't necessarily the point of the exercise. Cut guys (and their partners) focus all their attention on the head, because that's often all there is left (if the circumcisor took his frenulum).
To me though, a good partner isn't determined by his circ status, it's just an added bonus.
Yes, I've known some great lovers who were cut, and some drongos who were intact. I always say, it's the man on the other end that counts.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I had always only had cut cocks but then my last guy was uncut and he made me see the light and now

I LOVE THEN UNCUT

I like the way it feels all slinky and smooth and its so much more sensitive, but id imagine it could be annoying or harder when giving head/bj if there is too much forskin having to hold it back. Also mentioned in another thread lack of movement and friction during sex could be a problem.