Do girls prefer an uncut or cut cock?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When you give head, you don't have to hold the skin back, you can suck on the foreskin. People have this notion that the glans is the most sensitive part of the penis. NOT. The foreskin is the most highly innervated part of the penis.

It comes down to would your rather deep throat a scarred dick because there is no other way to suck it, or would your rather slide the skin and nibble and pull on the foreskin with your lips?

The latter is much more pleasurable to me than trying to get a big hard dick down my throat.

Uncut. It feels better. Not circ'ing leaves the rigid band in on the penis. The ribbed condoms mimic the rigid band. Plus it slides better and doesnt rub youu raw after long rounds of sex. You can go for hours without getting sore. Plus you come alot quicker with a natural man.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
murray_215 said:
Not circ'ing leaves the rigid band in on the penis. The ribbed condoms mimic the rigid band.

I think you mean "ridged band". It has ridges (ripples) that are packed with nerves sensitive to light touch and stretching. It's very flexible, not rigid at all.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Heather do I understand you? Are you saying:

He put his cock in, but the foreskin didn't slide back. Therefore, when he pulled in and out, he was only making friction between his dick and foreskin, but not his foreskin and you. Is that what you are saying?

If that's the case, he should just learn to use his dick. Seems to me like common sense would have been for him to push back his foreskin before penetrating. There's no way (unless a certain young lady needs toning, and frankly I believe she loves fucking too much for that to be the case) that if he had thought to move `his foreskin all the way back before entering you that it would have gottenback over the head without himm first slipping completely out. If you wind up fancying an uncut guy again, put him in yourself and prevent this.

As for me, I prefer uncut. More possibilities.
lol..listen, man...Pulling back that mass of tissue he had wrapped around his cock did NOTHING. It wouldn't..stay down, there was too much of it. While I was blowing him, I had to keep pulling it down. I had to actually work it into the activity like......it's hard to explain.

It was like...I had to go down, then I'd use my hand and mouth come come back up..three times of doing that and then I'd have to pull the skin back down with my other hand. Repeat....and there didn't seem to be any other way of doing it than that.

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Stupid question. If you want a straight up answer, you should have made a blog.

I'll play along though.

I prefer CUT. That's right. I said it. I prefer cut men because the skin is tight and I can't actually fucking feel it. That's not to say that I wouldn't enjoy being with a circumsized man though.

I wont go into exactly how many men I've slept with (more than my ten fingers and ten toes) but out of all those, I've only been with one uncut man. This guy had A LOT of foreskin. When I was blowing him, I had to constantly keep pulling the skin down just do I could get at the head. He came pretty easily though. :rolleyes: Anyway.

I didn't care for sex with him, and it's rather hard to explain without showing you, but I'll try. When he was fucking me his dick was moving, but the foreskin....wasn't. I could'n't FEEL anything. He was getting off, but I felt like he wasn't moving at all. It was like he was using my pussy to jerk off in. :rolleyes:

He must have had alot of foreskin. Mine pulls back and you can barely tell I have any when I get a full hard on.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I mean....it was my first time being with an uncut guy. Perhaps I was just doing it incorrectly, but there seriously seemed like no other way to do it...lol

He had a serious hoody on that thing though.

undisclosed

Just Browsing
Media
my close girl friends told me they prefer uncut huys.
uncut ones feel better and more fun to play with.
uncut are more smooth and moist, better during foreplay
the cut ones has a visible ugly scar

D

deleted509196

Uncut, it's natural and I think that's what most guys are.

I wouldn't mind if a guy was cut though.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I prefer cut cock. My mom, sisters & wife too love circumcised men.

I fully agree with Heather LouAnna & memyselfni .
Yeah, well, I just feel sad for you. That requires some babies to have unconsented genital surgery for your pleasure. Reverse genders and try again. If you need your men cut to size, there is something off in your thinking.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A question for all of the uncut men. Has anyone ever bitten your foreskin?

D

deleted15807

hardandwilling - Meet LPSG's foreskin monitor :rolleyes: