Do girls seriously have the same libido as guys?

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Ive been hearing that girls are just as horny as guys.

Put it this way im 19 and I gotta get relief at least 2-3 times daily. Always feel inclination when i see beautiful women.

do you ladies feel the same way?

My experience in that women do in the 1st couple of years of a relationship and then it tapers off. I think its because they are excited to be with ya in the beginning and then that wears off. So then it comes down to how often they actually want to get off just to get off and that will be waaaayyy less than the average guy.

Just my theory and I'm sure it varies person to person...

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems my wife wants to have sex more on some days than I; but then the tables get turned. I think that as individuals and having up and down days, it changes all the time. But basically, we have sex once a day, at least. I think it is deepening our relationships.

emungaie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know loads of guys who say they'd love having a woman who wanted sex all the time, what they mean is they'd love having a woman who wanted sex exactly as much as they did because I can promise you after two years of trying to keep up with a very sexually active woman the words 'for fuck's sake woman you're wearing it to a stump' will be on his lips :)

in my experience it doesn't even take 2 yearss before the men beg for mercy. Of the 4 men i've slept with, i broke up with 2 of them after only 3 months because they just couldn't keep up. My libido has always been higher than all my bf's. I have to say its rather frustrating! A man gets all excited about having a girlfriend that likes sex as much as they do, only for them to wish for the exact opposite mere months later!

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think my libido is more about wanting to be made love to than just fucking all the time. if the love making is really good then i'm very satisfied & then just want to cuddle for hours.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since i live with my dad and brother, i don't masturbate as much as i would like to. when i was living with my friend i'd masturbate like 3 or 4 times a day. if i had it my way, i'd want sex at least 3 times a day.

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy sex a lot more than my husband. He Is almost 20 years older than me though, so I guess I should give him a break:smile:! It's getting to a point now to where I have to hit on him to get any. I told him I want to be hit on, and that if he wants any, he knows where I am.

BTW I have to masturbate quite often, and I do have a few toys:wink:.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does how much someone wants sex depend a little on how much their partner turns them on and how good their partner is at sex?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does how much someone wants sex depend a little on how much their partner turns them on and how good their partner is at sex?
Maybe a little but with me not so much as one might think. I dated a guy whose sex drive was probably 70% of mine. He definetely turned me on; but in retrospect his skills needed improvement as he rarely made me cum. :redface:

I wore out my partner this morning and i'm nearly twice his age.
Atta Girl!:biggrin1::tongue::cool:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah for sure it does for me. I've only been w/3 guys but honestly before sex was nice but it wasn't this huge deal for me and now w/my bf it's just so good and so I pretty much want it all the time :smile:.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

yes and no because it's not about technique but how my b/f makes me feel & how i love being with him. my b/f turns me on because he's my lover. maybe i'm answering your question backwards.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know loads of guys who say they'd love having a woman who wanted sex all the time, what they mean is they'd love having a woman who wanted sex exactly as much as they did because I can promise you after two years of trying to keep up with a very sexually active woman the words 'for fuck's sake woman you're wearing it to a stump' will be on his lips :)

I think a relation with such a woman will not last too long, there will always be the doubt that she is looking for somebody else while you are away, or while you are sick, not willing to have sex for some reason bla bla bla
At least we italians are maybe more on the safer side, I don't know how to explain, we better think our woman is just ours, better if she is not as horny as we are and to give up a few times (the doityourself always works fine) than not to be able to satisfy her and to have her look somewhere else.

confusing uhu!?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes and no because it's not about technique but how my b/f makes me feel & how i love being with him. my b/f turns me on because he's my lover. maybe i'm answering your question backwards.
That's kind of what I was asking. Your boyfriend probably treats you well and that makes you love him and want to have sex with him. And if you treat him well, he will hopefully want to have sex just as much as you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a relation with such a woman will not last too long, there will always be the doubt that she is looking for somebody else while you are away, or while you are sick, not willing to have sex for some reason bla bla bla

I don't think that's true at all, I am divorced but my marriage lasted 21 years despite me wanting more sex than he did. In any partnership it's extremely rare for sexual appetites to mesh exactly.