Do girls stay with guys with big dicks even though they're jerks?

Trekkor

Just Browsing
Media
Just some background first: this is about a friend I know. I've known him since we were in high school, he was in the same class as me but we were never friends at that point in time.

Anyway, skip several years on and now in college, I started going to gym. I was new to whole gym scene, and funnily enough the guy I'm talking about also when to the same gym and we remembered eachother from school and so we started talking etc. and became friends. Since I was new he would help me out and teach me about weights so to me he seemed like a cool guy. After a while we started hanging out with eachother socially, like go out and shoot some pool now and again.

One time I went with the guy to play some pool. We got to talking about girls (as you do) and about sex. Out of nowhere he blurts out "..yeah and having a big dick has its advantages". Obviously as mates we're always making fun of eachother so I said "you don't need to tell me man, I know all about it" etc etc. and didn't think much of it.

So we started chilling out more and he used to tell me stuff about how he hates his parents etc. and then one day I found out his parents kicked him out the house cos he had a phsyical fight with his dad. From what I heard from some other of my mates was that he was caught stealing from his dads wallet.

I used to think he was an alright mate but now I was having 2nd thoughts. I started hanging out with him less socially but I'd still see him in gym. The guy would always brag to me about how many girls he could get, I thought he was just BSing but then he showed me pics of him and the girls on his phone, and they weren't bad looking. Once he told me he went out with a MILF who was single and rich and she would lend him money, once he got how much he needed he left her. Another time he told me he cheated on a girl for her sister . Also the girl he was going out with, he was talking to her on the phone when I was with him once and the guy was a total c*nt to her. His gf came to pick him up from the gym one time and she came in and sat down waiting for him to finish. As they were leaving I saw him grab her arm and say "why the f*ck did you come inside for? I told you to wait for me OUTSIDE!" .. the gym is kinda small and I wasn't the only one who noticed it, the guy seemed like a total pr*ck.

Anyway, I promised him I'd teach him how to swim quite a while back because he wanted to learn for fitness reasons. We came seperately and he was already in the pool when I arrived. After we finished and got out the pool we headed for the locker room. I don't know how it works in US or wherever else but you can change in cubicals or infront of the lockers here (where everyone can see you). Everytime I've been, only the old fellas change infront of the lockers, but to my suprise he started undressing there as well. He slipped his shorts off and you know what, he weren't kidding when he was talking about having a big one. His dick came down about half way down his knee. If I was to guess I'd say he was 6" soft. Now, I ain't gay or even bi but I was like WTFFF and couldn't help but look at it, when he moved a little the thing would swing like a pendulum on a cuckoo clock lol.

Now, that made me think about how he got so many girls even though he was a total arsewipe to them. Of course some girls might be young and naive but I dunno, I actually felt sorry for the girls he dated who would rather take a big dick over a loving relationship.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
unless the girls are very young and inept,they won't be staying with this asshole.Why continue to be friends with him? On the other hand,perhaps you could say something about his behavior to him.
Maybe,he'll make a change,from watching and talking to you.
cigarbabe:saevil:

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wish more people would be smarter than that; to take that kind of abuse. if that had happened to me, i would suggest him to remove his hand or he will lose it.

girls/women put up with that stuff becuz of low self esteem. they dont know that it's not ok to be spoken to like that. hopefully with time and education they will value themselves more than the dirt on the ground. to them it didnt register that this straight up wrong and not acceptable to be treated like that.

but the person that need work is that guy. obviously he's a walking whirlpool of dark energy. his darkness will only keep people away and his heart cold. i hope he can find peace w/in himself.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
True,but these kinds of guys, always attract women, with poor self-esteem as you know.Unfortunately,if a "friend" doesn't say anything,maybe he'll
never be cognizant of his attrocious behavior. Sometimes people are so self absorbed, they just can't see themselves, as they really are.
I'm being generous and giving him the benefit of the doubt, by saying "maybe this is his problem".
I really don't think it's that simple, but what can it hurt?
Good luck.
C.B.:saevil:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was a jerk to girls
Why?
and they'd still fuck me, even after the relationship was over at times.
Why?
but eventually, they got sick of my shit and now i'm getting zero action. haha
That's good.

I just cannot imagine anyone with self esteem low enough to put up with that shit. I can't imagine anyone who would want to hang around a "friend" who was like that.

If I saw one of my mates behaving like that, I would most likely say, "Wow, I didn't realize you were such an asshole. Don't bother to call me again, until you grow up."

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes and no

It might not just be the big cock. Some girls are attracted to guys like this as they mistake their arrogance as 'confidence'. Nice guys can come accross as being 'friends' rather than 'lovers' as they are often too non-sexual. Someone like your friend, in my opinion comes accross to low self esteem girls as being very alpha. It seems that he is more willing than a lot of guys to show them his sexuality. That being said, i definitely don't think he's a good role model for anyone!

vinnyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I believe this is unfortunately most true for gay men too. I noticed that although you can be a real asshole and just throw them away like a piece of shit, most men will come back to you like a dog to get their meat when you are hung.

I'm not talking about (because I'm not a jerk and a hung neither, just a nice guy :)

see ya'
vinnyc

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually had the reverse. I learned through a mutual acquaintance that when a former girlfriend was thinking she wanted to move in another direction, the fact that she didn't really feel she could have comfortable sex with me was one of the issues that tipped her over.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls stay with jerks of all sizes, for reasons I usually can't comprehend.

That's what I think. Some girls had bad role models or whatever and they go for the bad seeds. I can think of lots of reasons they might stay with a jerk, not only the penis size. Maybe if the sex is so great it's hard to leave though, but also there are lots of other reasons it could be too. Like some girls are all, yeah he's not perfect but he loves me. Like they don't think they can do any better. :mad: