Do Guys Like Being Gawked?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, May 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Cara: Hey guys,

I was just curious if you've ever caught a woman looking at your crotch? If so, how did it make you feel? Were you embarrassed, turned on, disgusted? I'll catch men some times looking at my rear or breasts and I'm usually a little turned on or flattered; but at certain other times, a little annoyed. And, of course, it depends what guy is looking at me too. I was just curious of the male perspective. I've been looking at a lot of men's crotches lately...but I'm extremely talented in not getting caught looking. But I know it's only a matter of time.

2. Max

Max New Member

Yes. Women look. And it is quite easy to catch them, so I wouldn't be so secure in your confidence that you have never been spotted. You probably have been. ;)

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I don't mind it, especially if she knows that I caught her. It's nice to know that, at any given time, women are thinking about sex too and are checking out guys. Although I've caught women doing it, I suspect that they are better about gawking covertly than us guys are, so it probably happens more often than I know about.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I can usually tell somtimes when they try to get in a glance. I make use of my peripheral vision if I suspect they're looking. Likewise I reciprocate with a few passing shots. Since I have to concentrate on the customers where I work, it gets tough when a buxom female customer is leaning over the counter since I need blood circulating in one head and not the other.

5. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

I don't mind at all when a girl checks me out. It lets me know that they might be interested. It really turns me on when I catch a hot girl looking at my package.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Sometimes, guys like it. Other times, we don't. It all depends. But don't hit on me while my girlfriend's around, unless you have free dental. (The first time that happened, all I could say to her was "I like that in a woman.")

7. hugeschlongeddude

hugeschlongeddude Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I think it's sweet. Often if i see a girl checking out my package, i'll give her a smile. Often it's in passing, so we both realize it and move on. I'm also with Charles. If it's a good looking girl, it's an even bigger turn on.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Sometimes, you just can't help but look- you see a nice looking guy and it's just a natural inclination to check to see what he's got. Other times, it's so obvious, it's right in-your-face, then I won't try to hide that I'm looking. I think if a guy dresses in a manner that shows it off, he doesn't mind being looked at, kind like a woman showing off her chest. If he dresses more conservative, I try not to make him uncomfortable, but damn! those bulges are nice to look at.

9. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

It is human nature to look. Everyone looks at everyone else!

I think we women are both overt and covert in how we "view packages." Personally, I look at a guy. I cannot help it nor do I try to hide it. I look at his face and TEETH (he has to have teeth and pretty teeth) and then glide down south. Besides, if I am checking him out, more than likely he is doing the same thing to me.

It is part of life!!! And I LOVE what I see. ;)

bb

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

While I do enjoy the attention, if any, I'm pretty weary at times, because I seem to tread the line between "Biological specimen" and "sexy male" pretty badly.

I have been laughed at and taunted in public, and at the same time, some girls do smile when they look at me, I guess as far as I'm concerned, "You can't touch this" regardless of interest so I wont bitch if everyone blanked me.

On the whole, I don't try to make myself "sexy" or flattering. I'm cool in my own way and frankly any attention is sometimes worse than no attention.

I don't have an issue with how I perceive myself, I have an issue with everyone else.

It's what I get for being one of the few sane humans in London. (I'm using the term lightly).

11. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: I've noticed that drunk girls at parties tend to check me out more. But it has some humorous overtones. Sometimes girls just want to be "bad". I think it's very innocent and playful actually.

12. bigstr8bulge

bigstr8bulge Member

Im with Charles generally; it's there, its hot, look at it, I don't mind. Sometimes when I am busy or focused on something else it can be annoying tho. But most times, its cool to be checked out, whether the bulge, the ass, the chest, whatever. I think most guys dig these looks, and why not?

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

yeah, the last time I had really great sex, the guy was bent over getting something out of his car and I was standing behind him, He asked me "are you checking out my butt?" Since I was busted anyway, I just fessed up that I was. Three of the greatest hours of my life followed...

14. average Joe

average Joe New Member

I love to check the ladies out. I don't gawk, ogle, stare, leer or fixate on them (Ok, so redheads get watched a little extra). . . I just enjoy the female form.

So, if a lady was looking at me, It would not bother me in the least. I need to lose about 25 pounds so if I see someone looking I find it flattering frankly. (I am down 5 pounds this last couple weeks too WOOHOO).

Average Joe

15. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    I have no problem being looked at, but when it starts turning into leering, I dont find that the least bit attractive. Then again, its not about what I find attractive, its about what the GIRL or GUY finds attractive.

I would like to add, however, that I would like a girl to find my face more attractive than my crotch.

just my .02

Ken

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, I like it. After giving it some thought, though, I enjoy being the seer more than being the shower. If the bulge is on a well-developed specimen with a handsome face showing a broad smile,, my breath gets short and fast and my groin begins to tingle. It's just the nature of the beast. :rolleyes:

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Thank you. Few things turn me off faster than people looking at my crotch instead of my eyes when talking to me. Unlike with some people, my upper head makes all the important decisions.

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

No worries here, guys. If I don't find a guy's face attractive, I won't even check out his crotch! FWIW, I hate men talking to my breasts too. I just DO notice a guy's bulge, if it's there, and IF I think he's hot in the first place.

19. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    I don't mind if women gawk, but then again I don't like some of them that are obessesive about it, like my ex. Called her for the first time in 6 months.. first two sentences outa her mouth was, "hey aint heard from you in awhile. I've been able to think of nothing but your cock lately."

20. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Sheesh! I've heard that one too. Or one ex who I ran into in a public place and she asked "Do you still have that huge thing?" Yeah, like I traded it in for a compact model, right...

It's nice to learn that these bitches think of us as just walking dildos.

Draft saved Draft deleted