Do Guys Like Being Gawked?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dcovec+Jun 4 2004, 06:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dcovec @ Jun 4 2004, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc@Jun 1 2004, 03:30 PM
I am more than just a penis attached to legs.  I have a brain.  I have a personality.  I have other talents.  The penis is just the icing on the cake. 
[/b][/quote]
Maybe you could try looking at it this way...the buldge may attract them, but it&#39;s still your mind, heart and personality that has to close the deal. Use your tool as a tool. B)

rainsfletcher: Here&#39;s a different spin.

I was talking with some girls the other day. I get some attention from men, and we were talking about what it&#39;s like to be gawked. I don&#39;t actually mind it so much, and it&#39;s an interesting twist to be on the other side of a man&#39;s stare.

So, Sonia said that the bigger problem for her is when men DON&#39;T look at her. It doesn&#39;t necessarily make her feel great to have men look at her, but at the same time, she gets pissed off if they don&#39;t.

It&#39;s an interseting dichotomy, right?

"Quit looking at me&#33; I&#39;m more than my (boobs, dick, ass etc.)"

"Why aren&#39;t you looking at me? What&#39;s wrong with me that these (men, women) are ignoring me?"

hmmmm......

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jun 4 2004, 10:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KinkGuy @ Jun 4 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dcovec@Jun 4 2004, 06:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc
@Jun 1 2004, 03:30 PM
I am more than just a penis attached to legs.  I have a brain.  I have a personality.  I have other talents.  The penis is just the icing on the cake. 

Maybe you could try looking at it this way...the buldge may attract them, but it&#39;s still your mind, heart and personality that has to close the deal. Use your tool as a tool. B) [/b][/quote]
I hate to be conceited, but since I was young, many people have only seen me as a handsome face. I&#39;ve modeled and I&#39;ve talked with other people who have done it, and they&#39;ve encountered the same thing. People are enamoured with the looks and that&#39;s it. This sounds so self-serving as I type this, and I wish I could explain this verbally, so there was some inflection and some more detail that could go into it than what I can do in a few typewritten words. I get so fed up with people who can only see the outer looks and attributes, but society stresses beauty, so that&#39;s what most people look at. I don&#39;t want the physical to be what attracts and the inner to be what closes the deal, I want the personality, etc. to be the attracting factors and the physical attributes to be what closes the deal. Maybe I&#39;m naive, maybe I&#39;m looking for the impossible, but it just seems like the physical shouldn&#39;t matter all that much. I&#39;m not saying that there aren&#39;t physical characteristics that a person might not be attracted to--a certain hair color/eye color, etc., but to hunt people down because they are handsome or show a bulge is just so superficial and makes me mad.

CychoCicada: Sometimes, I devour the attention. Other days, I adjust my pants to hide the bulge and move on. When I do enjoy it though, I&#39;ll play it up and make ambiguous comments to catch the person off-guard. Conversation with a customer at work, who was eyeing my crotch because her friend caught me adjusting my pants:

her: How big is the small ice cream?
I showed her the cup.
her: Hmm... how about the medium.
I, of course, showed her the next size up.
her: Ohh&#33; I... can&#39;t take that big of one.
me: Aww, can&#39;t handle a big one, huh?
her: What? No&#33; No, I can handle a... wait, no. I just want a small... um... fuck. Small ice cream.

But yeh, like I said. Other days, I&#39;d rather people weren&#39;t looking at it, hence why I stick to baggy clothes. Pretty much anyone that&#39;s caught visual hints of my size in person knows me as more than that, and that&#39;s how I&#39;d like it to stay. It&#39;s called a package for a reason. Not every day is Christmas.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jun 4 2004, 10:03 PM
but to hunt people down because they are handsome or show a bulge is just so superficial and makes me mad.
Oh come on, prepstud. When we are all honest with ourselves and others, it&#39;s the physical we FIRST notice about someone. Whether it be face, hair, eyes, buldging muscles or the enormous mound in their pants :p. I stand by my statement that the physical is what makes people "look", but it&#39;s "YOU" that makes &#39;em stick around, to be fairly accurate. People get sexually attracted to the physical, but they appreciate and fall in love with the person. Body beautiful will only carry you so far and last so long...unless you are Cher in which case that&#39;s just a modern medical miracle. :rolleyes: As a man who has never had the overall physical characteristics to attract a gaggle of shallow admirers, (I wish :lol: ) I am going to ask you a question here, and please do not be offended as I certainly do not intend that, but maybe it&#39;s you who is hung up on your looks? How does one get to your personality if they aren&#39;t attracted on some other level and maybe your looks are a barrier you use to keep people at a distance?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinkguy,

I think the question at hand is which is better, to be gawked or ignored. I think both have benefits and drawbacks. I have a friend who is a very handsome introvert. He was heavy all throughout his youth, but finally decided to lose the weight. When he did a swan emerged.He told me that it was the scariest experience he had ever had.Where as before he knew that people where interested in him for his talents and personality, when he lost the weight all sorts of critters and craziness emerged. He said he was never so happy to see a chocolate bar in his life.He intentionally regained the weight.Recently he has begun to lose the weight again and a more mature swan is emerging. But this time he has the grace and maturity to handle it.

Naughty

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Excellent points, naughty&#33; I guess the bottom line is that we are all different (thank goodness) and we all handle each and every challenge and situation differently as well. :D

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like most people on this thread, I would prefer not to be gawked; but I have accepted that it will occur. What is that saying? "Gawk happens."

Because I usually wear baggy cargo pants and briefs, usually I do not show a noticeable bulge. However, let me pop a boner or a half boner; and there is a bulge. It is very noticeable until I make some adjustments. If it happens at work or a party, there are gonna be crotch checks for the rest of the day/whatever.

Since I am a sensitive guy when this happens to a friend in public, I remember to ask every couple of hours, "Everything is all right down there?" Admit it another popping a boner/bulge in public is funny. And yes, we have all been there and done that.

jay

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is worthy of note, however, that people who do not want to be gawked can simply do as jay_too and others have suggested....where baggy clothing and conceal. For those who love the attention, then do what you must to get it. I guess the same principle applies to women. While there are women who will show large breast regardless, the ones that want the noticed the most prolly do much more to show them off. I know the girlfriend loves to show off her belly button, and the accompanying ring, and therefore wears many midriff bearing garments.

Ken

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, there&#39;s a difference between looking and gawking. I don&#39;t mind an appreciative glance, a quick and discreet inventory. That&#39;s looking, and that&#39;s fine. But to gawk at something means to stare, open-mouthed or as in amazement or disbelief. I don&#39;t care for it when people gawk at my bulge like they expect it to do tricks. I dislike it even more when people talk to me without looking away from my crotch. If you want to talk to me. please meet my eyes; that&#39;s common courtesy. Being gawked at while I was a dancer is one thing; it&#39;s to be expected. But away from the bar, I&#39;m a person. I deserve to be treated like one.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Being in similar situations (as far as being gawped), I&#39;d say, amen to that DMW.
Anyway, I know that gawps in my case are never appreciative. Heck, I&#39;m starting to relate to insects now&#33;

I feel that I&#39;m one of those "acquired tastes" a bit like Marmite. Altough if you read the faq, I don&#39;t recall it being "that" salty&#33;

Hmm..maybe it and I have something in common..

mekkler

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 18 2004, 03:40 PM
Sometimes, you just can&#39;t help but look- you see a nice looking guy and it&#39;s just a natural inclination to check to see what he&#39;s got. Other times, it&#39;s so obvious, it&#39;s right in-your-face, then I won&#39;t try to hide that I&#39;m looking. I think if a guy dresses in a manner that shows it off, he doesn&#39;t mind being looked at, kind like a woman showing off her chest. If he dresses more conservative, I try not to make him uncomfortable, but damn&#33; those bulges are nice to look at.
If I think about it, I&#39;ll pay attention and generally catch lots of crotch wathers. I try to react in such a way as they will hopefully think that I did not notice...don&#39;t want to embarass them.

Madamme_zora, however, may look whenever she wants, for as long as she wants. ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So sweet, mekkler&#33; I think the key to this as in most things is respect. It&#39;s usually pretty easy to tell how a person feels about themselves by their mannerisms and speech, a louder, more agressive person who&#39;s "sticking it out" probably won&#39;t mind looks, but a meeker guy who&#39;s just walking around normally might not want overt stares and comments. I just try to use common sense and concern for my fellow human beings. I love "show offs" and they seem to crave attention, and some guys like to be looked at only in certain situations, so I go by THEIR behavior, and I haven&#39;t been slapped yet&#33;

maverackstud8: ].Yup,I already told my story about the cafeteria incident and the looks like a big one comment.on my own site.
GALS check us guy out,too.I don&#39;t wear tight pants anymore
depend on who is looking.

My problem,once from getting a boner from looking a very sexy female.I think noticed my growing hard on.

Commentary or glancing is ok.but if you start to get sexually aroused,it kind og screws your chances to ask the female out.especially,if your trying to calm your penis and she is moving into a bus.I just hope she was flattered,since I don&#39;t think the woman found my growing boner offensive.She seemed to like the attention-giving looks,hair flips,showing me a bit of tits and legs.
Unfortunately,my cock thought it was sex time and the bus thought it was picking a passenger.The bus one out.
I just she fantasized about as I did afterwards with her.

My Webpage.
.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
toreus007@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don&#39;t bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother

http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mav, ever think to put your links and such in your signature? seems to me kinda pointless to have that at the end of all your posts. Just attach it to your sig.

maverackstud8: I AM TRYING TO FIX THAT-I just found how to edited my post

I am who I am, you can&#39;t change me

I AGREE-GOOD QUOTE CAN I STEAL IT?

kamakazedaddy: Interesting topic...this just happened to me yesterday. I went to the local Spa to pick up a gift certificate for my wife. I was biking and was in full gear. The girl at the desk was very sexy, and extremely attractive, and the first thing she looked at was my crotch. I don&#39;t know if that was a "gawk", but she was all flustered for the time I was there. I know there&#39;s nothing else to look at but the bulge when you&#39;re dressed in biking shorts, but I was falttered just the same. And I did my best to make her feel at ease because there&#39;s nothing wrong with taking a little look. But I rode away thinking...."I STILL GOT IT&#33;" after 12 years of marriage.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aww, that&#39;s nice&#33; Being noticed is reassuring that you&#39;re still atractive, no? Bike shorts and bulges, what a nice combination...

josh8s: i don&#39;t mind the looks even the long looks, what gets me are the looks that come with smart ass smirks. once a girl, couldn&#39;t be more than 16 or 17 said as she walked past me thats why they make underwear some people should wear them, as if she had any idea to what it is like to have a large penis, i was once asked by a police officer at a public beach to change my swimsuit or leave the beach as my apperence was causing problems with some guest. i could understand if i was in a t back, but i was wearing knee lenght board shorts. i say look if you like it keep looking maybe even talk to me....to my eyes (like doublemeatwhooper stated) who knows might happen, but if you look and don&#39;t like it then look away &#33;&#33; :wacko:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It&#39;s good having you back with us, Josh. I like your attitude concerning gawkers and promise to look into your eyes while talking, even though my mind might not be free of their recent urinal viewing.