Do Guys Like Being Gawked?

VladtheImpaler: I definitely love being gawked under certain circumstances. One of my co-workers is an attractive woman who I notice sneaking glances at my nether regions quite often, particularly when I wear jeans. It's a huge turn-on because I like her a lot :wub: and would love to go with her, but she's already got a steady guy :angry: .

On the other hand, being gawked by total strangers is often very annoying. Walking on the mall can be somewhat uncomfortable, and public pools or the beach even more so. How I react depends on my mood and who is gawking.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(straining eyes to see Vladtheimpaler) well, if your gallery pics are any indication, you're probably quite accustomed to the occasional gawk!

maverackstud8: madame,you seem way interested in that

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jul 7 2004, 03:41 PM
madame,you seem way interested in that
You just tried to insult a really great person. Do you work really hard to be an asshole, or is it just a natural talent of yours? :angry:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naw, Maverick's my buddy, he's just breaking my balls a little. I'm tough, I can take it! Yes, I AM way interested in that, as I've posted on multiple threads, I think a nice package is a thing of beauty! Why not, boobs are fair game, why should I feel bad about being a crotch watcher?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 7 2004, 05:23 PM
Naw, Maverick's my buddy, he's just breaking my balls a little. I'm tough, I can take it! Yes, I AM way interested in that, as I've posted on multiple threads, I think a nice package is a thing of beauty! Why not, boobs are fair game, why should I feel bad about being a crotch watcher?
:wub:

maverackstud8: Insulting Madame ? :D

No,FREAKING WAY-Madame -I just like to fool around with her.I'm not trying to be an asshole.Some people the net generally speaking all are.I don't do around insulting a babe I like.If I was working her job with or live near,chances,I try to be one protector-that if she needs such.Chances are,she doesn't need me.I just like teasing Madame.I think she's cool.I like talking to her.You got a problem,well the streets that way.Dueling penises-a I mean dueling pistols at 40 steps.
Sure,she has her own opinions-that’s fine-that’s life.
I don't her to 100 % agree with everything I say and nor should she.

Last,I am not trying to do is insult her.I like her openness.I respect her openness.I like to flirt with and fool around with.We're adults,why not have a bit of fun.Beside,I was just making a statement.She obvious like guys and so forth.It would she was weird,if she didn't.I think it is cute and sexy,gals show interest in men,the same as us of guys are to them.I don't care that Scarlet O'Hara-keep quite lady crap.Not saying anything,that women isn't a lady,who is a bit open neither.
And figure,not knowing her that,she might need to flirt and come to talk.Perhaps,she was a job that boring and needs a bit of outside online fun.I don't her off line actions,but I figure.like a lot of people.she communication by way of this board.e-mail,chat rooms-so on.I have an offline-and an online life.I figure,so does she.
Anyone,unless otherwise stated,takes anything I say,as harmless kidding around,is a fool.If I say outright fuck you,chances that’s an insult,anything else is flexable.Besides,I can't bust .Madame's balls-she a female-bust her ass or something-maybe.
Last thing ,I'm doing is trying insult or hurt her.Besides,she seems pretty good at catching it and throwing it back-if she wishes.
Now,you-KinkGuy-I think your fighting a war-one I am not fighting you with.The one person,whom I do have a problem,has reported and it certainly nobody posting around this message.Your acting like have you a big stick up your ass and can't get passed.I say remove it and get passed it,if you can.Of course ,maybe I'm wrong-or confusing you with someone else-then I'm sorry.I read your messages wrong.I don't you as a person.Haven't read your profile,but for all we,we might buddies-who knows.To misquote Don West in Lost in Space.I like you,but we might a difference of opinions on somethings.I like what you have to sometimes and sometimes not.

I like to fool around.I think too many people are uptight on the net-maybe this somebody here-maybe not.
I'm not here insult anyone-least not intentionally.I did a few comebacks on another board,that directed not to you,Madame or anyone else here currently,but my reaction is to a single individual .I did write the group manager or managers-who asked who insulting me-I don't the outcome,but hopefully,that is resolved.If not-guess,I'll just have to ignore the individual.His problem anyway.
ps.
Now,as being an asshole-I take lessons.It's usually called the internet.Mostly chat rooms,where you get free lessons.I was going to take a 12 part correspondence course,from the Columbia School of Asshology-not to be confused with Columbia School of Asshole Broadcasting,but the lessons were far too costly-too time consuming,so I optioned for the cut rate course on the net..

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFLMFFAO!!!!!!! Okay, and this concludes this test of the emergency broadcast system. Had this been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to both show Madame Zora your generous packages for her review..........

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jul 7 2004, 07:16 PM
Now,as being an asshole-I take lessons.It's usually called the internet.Mostly chat rooms,where you get free lessons.I was going to take a 12 part correspondence course,from the Columbia School of Asshology-not to be confused with Columbia School of Asshole Broadcasting,but the lessons were far too costly-too time consuming,so I optioned for the cut rate course on the net..
Now THAT'S funny!!! :lol: :D ;) :lol:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 7 2004, 08:01 PM
Had this been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to both show Madame Zora your generous packages for her review..........
maverackstud8, I'm allways game for a dare...you? ;)

maverackstud8: Kink I was joking.Talk to jana.I didn't that at about age 12 or 13,not going to do it now.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jul 7 2004, 10:06 PM
Kink I was joking.Talk to jana.I didn't that at about age 12 or 13,not going to do it now.
Damn! And I was getting ready for a "show off". sigh. :)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I dont mind being crotch watched because i do it all the time to others. although when peole say others talk looking down at their crotch instead of their eyes i find that hard to believe unless you have your cock hanging out. a glance here or there but outright staring down, maybe they arent looking at your crotch and you have a bulge of an imagination. Like everyone else i have been gawked at the gym and showers and i dont know if the guys were straight or gay but i NEVER look at someone in the showers because i DONT WANT to be caught looking.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinkguy, I'm with you! I was getting my hopes up for nothing. Sorry Maverick, didn't mean to embarrass you, it's all good. I have to admit, I spit coffee across the room over the "Institute of Asshology" myself, that was amoung the favorite of things I've heard in a while. No showoff session for me? hmmm (deflated, she slinks back to her lair).

Hungthick, I'm with you there. I look, but don't stare openly, I think that would be rude in most cases. At least, if a stare is welcome, that's something that's pretty obvious, like he's wiggling it in front of your face. Usually, a glance will suffice and eyes are so nice to look at anyway....

maverackstud8: madame,you can stare at me any time.I'd even let feel my behind-long as it was discreet or something.
now diving for it at church

sorry,to dissappoint you.Madame,.but if me and kink get into a show off in front of you,we might also get exite.and give you twine fantasy-well sort of.
if this causes more cofee project sorry.

VladtheImpaler: I agree with maverack, Madame; you are welcome to gawk at me anytime :D !

And while I think public staring is impolite, a quick peek that is nevertheless noticable is usually welcome. A cute remark is fun also. For example, one day at at work, the attractive lady I mentioned before happened to be watching me from the front as I bent over from a standing position to open a drawer. She smiled, said "You tease!" and laughed. I was honestly baffed for a moment, then appreciated the joke rather blushingly :rolleyes: .

maverackstud8: Reply
Recommend (7 recommendations so far) Message 1 of 105 in Discussion

From: num1devil6869 (Original Message) Sent: 5/14/2004 1:26 PM
I am doing a personal study on the average male size penis, and would like all of u to take a snap shot of yours and post them on here. No web pics. Thanks!

http://groups.msn.com/SweetsBedroom/genera...ID_Message=2555

First Previous 91-105 of 105 Next Last

Recommend (2 recommendations so far) Message 91 of 105 in Discussion

9"3/4 and there photos to prove it

Recommend (1 recommendation so far) Message 92 of 105 in Discussion

what pics?

Recommend (1 recommendation so far) Message 93 of 105 in Discussion

my photo album

Recommend (1 recommendation so far) Message 94 of 105 in Discussion

LMFAO good try clay u and half the guys on msn have the exact same pics

Recommend Delete Message 95 of 105 in Discussion

You can my group-rather two any time.I just the kind of post put here,you'd place there.

I need active members.I got people,but no body post anything.

As for of you guys.out on the web,when you find to take pictures your dick.
I have to get some film and post mine up.I figure,I should back up proof.It looks simular to this one I found on line.except is uncircumsized.and of course,it is apart of me.
duh..least that it looks to me,when stair down at it.8.5 inches long and 2 inches wide

http://groups.msn.com/hunglikeahorse/yourwebpage1.msnw

Recommend Delete Message 96 of 105 in Discussion

From: <NOBR>MAVERICCOMICSTUD8</NOBR> in response to Message 90 Sent: 6/27/2004 2:49 PM
You can go my group-rather two any time.I just the kind of post put here,you&#39;d place there.

I need active members.I got people,but no body post anything.

As for of you guys.out on the web,when you find to take pictures your dick.
I have to get some film and post mine up.I figure,I should back up proof.It looks simular to this one I found on line.except is uncircumsized.and of course,it is apart of me.
duh..least that it looks to me,when stair down at it.8.5 inches long and 2 inches wide

http://groups.msn.com/hunglikeahorse/yourwebpage1.msnw

Recommend Message 97 of 105 in Discussion

I like that And I like ur girl too.

>From: "xratedclay2" <sramsay68@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: "§wëèt&#39;s Bedroom" <Sweetsbedroom@groups.msn.com>
>To: "§wëèt&#39;s Bedroom" <Sweetsbedroom@groups.msn.com>
>Subject: Re: MEN Post Your Size&#33;
>Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:06:44 -0700
>

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups – now 3 months FREE&#33;
http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Recommend Message 98 of 105 in Discussion

Nice got any more<o:p></o:p>

Recommend Message 99 of 105 in Discussion

Hey Hey I said no web pics, or fake pics of dicks. If you are all shy then we understand. Quess all of these men out here that actually posted have the biggest dicks in here then. huh?

Recommend Message 100 of 105 in Discussion

kiss for yu

>From: "num1devil6869" <num1devil@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: "§wëèt&#39;s Bedroom" <SweetsBedroom@groups.msn.com>
>To: "§wëèt&#39;s Bedroom" <SweetsBedroom@groups.msn.com>
>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:23:02 -0700
>

Recommend Delete Message 101 of 105 in Discussion

I usually get mine up,three or three times a day.

Oh,your mean posted here or there.
ooppps.

Working on that.I want to make sure,I get credit for whats mine and not have others use my big dick,used for there &#39;s.I have seen cases,where men pretend other guys cocks are there own.After all paste and copy is so easy on the web.

Recommend Message 102 of 105 in Discussion

Recommend Message 103 of 105 in Discussion

Recommend Message 104 of 105 in Discussion

101/2 incheslong

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger&#33; Download today - it&#39;s FREE&#33;
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm0...1ave/direct/01/

Recommend Message 105 of 105 in Discussion

14 :D

>From: "caj88" <rronrace3@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: "§wëèt&#39;s Bedroom" <sweetsbedroom@groups.msn.com>
>To: "§wëèt&#39;s Bedroom" <sweetsbedroom@groups.msn.com>
>Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 06:37:43 -0700
>