do guys look at u when u piss?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah they do, often,
but i'm equally guilty of showin it off more than i'd need to

maybe they wouldn't be so likely to notice if i i didn't have it out there so long, and have my shorts pulled down under my nuts, i never use the fly in anything.

it's all good, i've even made a few "adventure" friends that way. :redface:

Last edited:

D_Snidely_Snatchlapper

Experimental Member
Media
I get looked at and look. It's fun and exciting. It's cool to see how the other guy responds. I mean I don't get hard or aything but just let it flop out and piss and be relaxed. I am a total people watcher though so sometimes I do not even know I'm doing it. I should probably watch that. I'd look at you.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happens to me A LOT. I remember I was at the gym once and had to drain the hose really bad (had on bball shorts) so I just stuck it right out the leg hole, then this guy walks in (in jeans...had just gotten out of shower i think) unzips and we both are their peeing. He looks over the divider and says DAMN. I got a semi for him shook it more than needed and walked out. :)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Happens to me A LOT. I remember I was at the gym once and had to drain the hose really bad (had on bball shorts) so I just stuck it right out the leg hole, then this guy walks in (in jeans...had just gotten out of shower i think) unzips and we both are their peeing. He looks over the divider and says DAMN. I got a semi for him shook it more than needed and walked out. :)

That's probably a good way to get a broken jaw, wouldn't you say?

As for me, I look and get looked at. Sometimes it grosses me out, though.