Do guys notice guy's butts as much as cock bulges ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Jul 13, 2011.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    We all know that we tend to notice how much a guy is packing in the front when out and about, but I was wondering if anyone here also takes notice of how much a bloke is also packing at the back ? Do you ever check out the front discreetly and then as your object of scrutiny walks away take a look behind and check out if he has a bubble butt or a pancake butt or maybe even a peach shaped one ?

A lot guys these days though dont wear enough tight clothing that gives away too much in the butt area but there are occassions where you can see a nice bubble butt packed into straight leg jeans or a tradie who decides to wear those really short rugby shorts on the construction site and thus leaves nothing to the imagination and you get that wonder ass mount jutting out as he bends over to pick up his hard hat or his tools. Builders or Tradies butts are the best butts in the world lol

As a butt lover I tend to favor the butt over the cock bulges and so maybe am partial to noticing a guy's butt more than the other guy who maybe more of a cock bulge lover or not as turned on by a guy's buttocks. But was just wondering if any one else here does notice a guy's bum more so in some occassions or out in everyday life.

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I notice both, but I would definitely linger longer on the butt :p

#2 D_Tim McGnaw, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  3. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yes, need to stare at both... :D
    Nice butt is always nice to look at when it's moving or just standing still, LOL.

4. D_Woody_Bush

D_Woody_Bush Account Disabled

Its always nice to have someone with a perfect butt walk ahead of me... One of life's little treasures.

5. sjh

sjh
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I notice both!

6. prism

prism Member

i like to stare at a nice, bubbly looking butt :D

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A fit guy will always catch my attention. I check him out discretely in the following order: 1. Face 2. Body 3. Bulge 4. Butt

Hot guys seem to be everywhere, especially at the beach and the gym.

8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do guys notice guy's butts as much as cock bulges ?

guy's butts
    always been secondary or thirdly to me , front bit and BIG Beautiful Thighs and Calves
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hah
    Aussie tradie work shorts (stubbies-alto OUT now huh?) have turned people / me on for years ha
    enz

never look back actually, (as well) would hate to be caught hah true..

9. LilBigDick

LilBigDick New Member

Albums:
    Personally, I am a huge back/butt lover...I will pay more attention to the lower back and butt even more than the package. Especially if it's a damn nice ass...I think I have a staring problem sometimes ;) haha

10. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I honestly don't notice the butt unless a guy is wearing something other than jeans. Jeans kill it for me, for whatever reason.

11. hot-rod

Gold Member

just gotta have the nice butt and legs first

12. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

If a guy has an especially nice ass (and this happens on very few guys... most guys are like me; their ass is just their ass, there's nothing special about it) I'll notice that first but I linger on the bulge area, first to inspect and discover it, and then to privately fantasize about it.

JSZ

13. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I am a huge back/butt lover...I will pay more attention to the lower back and butt even more than the package. Especially if it's a damn nice ass...I think I have a staring problem sometimes ;) haha
    Yup!

14. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Funny, if I notice a a hot/fit/well toned/muscular body I'll look at the body before the face...if it's attached to a cute/handsome/hot face then the eyes go to the crotch to see what's happening down there, and then if I can I'll check out the ass...

BUT If I'm walking behind someone and they've got ass I'll try to check out the face, body then bulge, lol, it all depends on where I'm staring from :p

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I read this thread this morning, I knew that I'd take an extra good look at all the guy's asses at the gym after work. I'm on my way now. I'll report back if I see anything really good. I'd love to snap a few photos with my phone to share with all of you, but it would be difficult to do it without being seen.

16. big_sights

big_sights Member

Albums:
    I didn't notice guys asses until girls and guys commented on mine, it was then that I started to look around and sure enough there were some nice male asses along with the women's. By the time of high school I couldn't keep my eyes off of a nice piece of ass (guy or girl)- it tends to be the first thing I look at.

I told a friend once I wouldn't date a girl who had less ass then me...later that day he asked to see my BBC and then turned and revealed his ass and said, "I have a nice butt, do I?". (He had a girlfriend at the time)

P.s.- were still friends to this day, and it wasn't the last time he asked to see my Dick.

17. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, yeah!

18. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of the sexiest bums I ever saw a while ago was when I was down at the beach and there was this guy using one of the outdoor showers that you can use when your about to leave and want to get the sand and seaweed smell off of you from the ocean.

Well, this guy obviously worked out and had such defined abs and fit as fuck but what really made my mouth water was his high, round bubble butt packed into a pair of tight red speedos, and with the water from the shower running down his back while he was arching it to get his head under the spray made his mounds really stick out and made it seem ever more rounder and firmer. It should of been illegal the show he was putting on lol

19. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can honestly say I never look at a guys crotch, unless theres something happening down there that is just comanding attention. Same with butts to be honest. I do like yo see guys sag and check out their underwear though, so I guess I notice buts more?

20. tallandhung

tallandhung Member

Albums:
    Yes, I enjoy the ass muscle! Especially bubble-butt. Finer the cushion the better the pushin.' :biggrin1: Don't really notice bulge in front so much 'cause a dick should only be long enough to fit one's hand.

Draft saved Draft deleted