Do guys Still do this after they are in a relationship?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, if I feel like masturbating in a relationship it's because the sex has become too much work, and I mean emotional/mental work. I like to put a lot of thought into flirting, foreplay and sex, so sometimes that is draining especially after a long day. If your boyfriend is masturbating instead of having sex with you then try to make it less work for him and don't require all the lovey-dovey type stuff everytime.

Before I got married it was at least once a day.Now it's once a week or less.

Now as Jovial says if we are not up for a full blown love meaking session we will just fuck.Manual and oral are good quickies too.I guess I got lucky in finding a woman that see's sex the same way I do.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I agree that we get tired of all the complicated things involved with sex, and just want to relax and get off. I suppose that's the same allure of a blowjob? Just lie back and feel good without having to do all the work. . .

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't take it personally, but ever since guys were 3 days old, we've been pullin and playin with our tally-whackers. It feels good and that's the way nature ensures men keep doing it. Alone. With a partner. in orgies and in fourgies or morgies. Most of the men I know, almost daily pound it out, and still have sex with their partners.

exactly. my hubby does it every day, i know because i ask him to. then he gets me almost every night for his enjoyment as well as mine. only he refers to it as his wicker bill, not his tally whacker. lol so guess theirs a new name for it as well. i ask him why he calls it that and he said it goes way back to his childhood. thats what his granddad use to call it as well as other adults when he was a kid. he says it just stuck with him over the years.

D

deleted110426

Yup..... A few times a week and she knows about it :biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup...definitely...all the fucking time. And no way am I stopping, even if he turns into a cock-craven sex slave that has me on my back/side/tummy/handstands/knees/etc all day. I'll still need to go to the toilet...and when I do...BAM

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
even with daily sex i have still masterbated frequently, just a nice way to do a quick release every now and then rather it be from school, work, or just life lol

and as for nicknames, my grandpa called it a peterwhacker lol (after typing that i should advise anyone named peter to watch out or he might get whacked lol)

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I j/o about 2-4 times a day... but if I am in a relationship and doing it on a daily basis than I j/o a lot less, maybe once a day. If I don't get any that day, then I j/o. So basically I need to orgasm a couple times a day, one way or another :):redface:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since we're in a long-distance relationship, we still do take care of our needs. Talk about some intense phone sex! :eek::tongue:

I bet if we were living together or close to each other we would still masturbate, just because it turns us on to see the other work themselves over.

You're singin' our song, brother! :biggrin1:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Do you guys still masterbate after your in a relationship? For example, say you jack off 2/3 times a week when you were single, but now that you get it on a regular basis do you still jack off 2/3 a week, or do you do it less or even more?

(I have always pondered)

Why wouldn't we do that, it's not like cheating or so :wink:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
everyone does - guy or girl. it doesn't mean your boy/girlfriend isn't being sexually satisfied sistah. some peoples are horny peoples. sometimes you're not around, yah? as long as they're not sleeping with anyone else, i don't see it as a problem :smile:

Sugababy22

Just Browsing
Media
I personally don't care if he does jerk off or not. But he also knows that I know how to tell if he did jerk off that day or night before. He knows he might get punished in a good way if he doesn't supply a large enough volume for my hungry mouth.