Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would do 50/50...but i have a few problems...

*no bath in my dorm, and even if there was...ew...
*the bath at my house is about 2 feet shorter than I am...i can't even sit in it with my legs stretched out...
*takes too long...i'm usually in a hurry...

it's lame :(

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My flat has no shower :frown1:.

I have no choice but to bath but i would rather shower.
As soon as i can afford too (and asked my landlord) i will have a shower installed.....i tried using a mixer-tap with shower kit...attached it to the wall then turned it on....works great except the hot water cannot reach the pressure required to send it up to the shower-head......i cant have cold ones

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still take one every not and then. Not very often because I have to clean the tub lkike a mad man before I will sit in it. We have 1 bathroom and there are 4 of us. So the thought of sitting in water filled with there dead skill cells esp from the feet makes it gross! But I can if I clean the tub out. I know I know. I prefer at night, like 1 or so in the morning. Hot water, lavender oil and some good spa music do it for me.

Denby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seems like bathing is becoming a lost art at least for guys. I'm wondering if any of you still take them.

If so when and how often? Do you prefer taking a bath over showering?
When in the mind for a bath I prepare a good meal and once it's ready I take a warm shower. Then I fill the tub with scalding hot water while I put my food on a plate and select a book. I place the meal the book and a bottle of water or juice on a tray which I bring to the bathrooom.

I then check the water temperature and add some cold water. Once the tub is nearly full I step in and slowly lower into the hot water getting goose bumps on my arms as my feet, legs and body lower into the hot water. Once in I lift my leg and see the redness of my foot and smile with contentment.

I then eat my food and relax a while before I start reading my book. After a half hour the water has cooled and I pull the plug and then turn the faucet on again and let the water return to super hot at which point I drink the water or juice. Sometimes I will empty and refill the water 5 or 6 times before I am ready to get out.

I do this about 10 times each year and after the bath, I rinse my body off with warm water to remove any dead skin cells which may have come off and gotten in the water.

I know it isn't technically a bath since I don't use soap for it.