do guys with big dicks really get

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Laid that often? I'm sure it's a novelty for some women but once they had it how many of them experiance pain? and do they stick with it? just curious

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me...its a very GOOD sort of pain to be stretched by cock....you get used to it and then you like it..So speaking as a woman..you NEVER want to give it up!!

x

Honey

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You hit the nail on the head...If they have skills..so stands to reason that any guy with skills to please a woman first and always will get laid..cool

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No, I think that people with large dicks would get laid less. Some I know (not off this site) brag so much about their size, and how good they are, but they aren't good at all. I think it could be a burden, and a blessing at the same time.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have noticed that girls I have sex with always want to do it again with me. I have had g/f's that after we break up they still want to be fuck buddies. But I know a lot of guys that get laid more than me. I think it's because I'm not a big flirter which makes more girls want to be my friend instead of my sex partner. Some girls may think I'm small because of this. I just try to be a nice guy to everyone and they may see this as I'm small or something because I'm not cocky about my size. I would rather a girl want to be with me for who I am than my penis size anyway. But I don't mind a girl being attracted to my size at all.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
In general, it makes sense that hung guys will tend to lay more women. Always many exceptions though, of course. There's isn't much data on this subject, but there is sizesurvey's poll of over 3100 guys. It might not be exactly precise, since it's an internet poll, but it's probably in the ballpark. It shows a slightly higher than 2 to 1 ratio in favor of endowed guys.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a double-edged sword, obviously pun intended.

No, I think that people with large dicks would get laid less. Some I know (not off this site) brag so much about their size, and how good they are, but they aren't good at all. I think it could be a burden, and a blessing at the same time.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I think there are a lot of fators that contribute to "getting laid," including personality, and size varies a lot as well. My buddies are all quite a bit smaller than I, and generally got laid more than I. I think that some women really like larger sized guys, but most are not that into it. In fact, I have often had women so no. Even curiosity seekers will think twice sometimes. I think that size has bomes a mystic wihtout a basis in fact.

I would guess that how much bigger is also a factor. Guys in the 8-9 range probably do better than guys in the 10+ range, so there may be a "cut off" size where interest in sex drops off. I just know from my experience and from chatting with my friends and folks here.

The debate rages on,

Jack

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting responses. It would appear that the deciding factors are attitude, confidence, skill among others. Arrogance and cockeyness apparently get's you so only so far.
I respect the comment above that a woman (paraphrase) stays with someone because of their character and sincerity rather that their size.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i knew a guy with a pretty small dick who got a ton of action.

i had no idea at first why he was always on such a mission.

overcompensation.

JonahFalcon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a ton of sex in my early 20's. Don't seek it out as much.

I think superhung (10+) guys tend to do well if they have one or more of the three

1. they're young
2. they have a hot bod
3. hot face

And some might burn out like me, but I'm not sure. I know I burned out and don't seek out sex that much any more.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If my boyfriend had met as a one night stand or something I may have wanted to trade him for a smaller sized guy, as it is I am crazy about him and penis size doesn`t come into it.

I suppose the novelty factor of a large cock may lead to someone being approached for sex. Otherwise it is more down to attraction, personality, lifestyle etc. to determine how much sex you get.

I wonder if smaller than average guys get women wanting to have sex with them for the novelty factor too?

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once in six years, so my answer would be no. I'm not out there though. I had a painfull divorce and I'm a single dad. I want to concentrate on my kids and career for now. It would be nice to have a g/f or get laid or whatever, but it's not worth the trouble right now for me.

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in six years, so my answer would be no. I'm not out there though. I had a painfull divorce and I'm a single dad. I want to concentrate on my kids and career for now. It would be nice to have a g/f or get laid or whatever, but it's not worth the trouble right now for me.

Have courage...took me a few years after me and my x split up before i had any urge or action for that matter. My boy is now 16 and I met the most wonderful woman and been with her for 1/1/2 yrs now.
Pays to wait..don't push it..follow your priorities