do guys with big dicks really get

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pat_983, May 1, 2007.

1. pat_983

pat_983 New Member

Laid that often? I'm sure it's a novelty for some women but once they had it how many of them experiance pain? and do they stick with it? just curious

2. B_hinduboy55904

not necessarily. I'm still a virgin

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

Trust me...its a very GOOD sort of pain to be stretched by cock....you get used to it and then you like it..So speaking as a woman..you NEVER want to give it up!!

x

Honey

4. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol...yes hung men get laid...over and over if they have any skill at all.

5. pat_983

pat_983 New Member

You hit the nail on the head...If they have skills..so stands to reason that any guy with skills to please a woman first and always will get laid..cool

6. snailtrail

snailtrail New Member

Albums:
    hasn't really helped me yet, at least if it has I wasn't given that as a reason

7. D_Tallentyers Tatteredsack

no, its all about your personality, you need to have that to get the sex! :)

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

No, I think that people with large dicks would get laid less. Some I know (not off this site) brag so much about their size, and how good they are, but they aren't good at all. I think it could be a burden, and a blessing at the same time.

9. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I have noticed that girls I have sex with always want to do it again with me. I have had g/f's that after we break up they still want to be fuck buddies. But I know a lot of guys that get laid more than me. I think it's because I'm not a big flirter which makes more girls want to be my friend instead of my sex partner. Some girls may think I'm small because of this. I just try to be a nice guy to everyone and they may see this as I'm small or something because I'm not cocky about my size. I would rather a girl want to be with me for who I am than my penis size anyway. But I don't mind a girl being attracted to my size at all.

10. screwhersenseless

screwhersenseless New Member

In general, it makes sense that hung guys will tend to lay more women. Always many exceptions though, of course. There's isn't much data on this subject, but there is sizesurvey's poll of over 3100 guys. It might not be exactly precise, since it's an internet poll, but it's probably in the ballpark. It shows a slightly higher than 2 to 1 ratio in favor of endowed guys.

11. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Yes.

12. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell New Member

Albums:
    a double-edged sword, obviously pun intended.

13. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    I think there are a lot of fators that contribute to "getting laid," including personality, and size varies a lot as well. My buddies are all quite a bit smaller than I, and generally got laid more than I. I think that some women really like larger sized guys, but most are not that into it. In fact, I have often had women so no. Even curiosity seekers will think twice sometimes. I think that size has bomes a mystic wihtout a basis in fact.

I would guess that how much bigger is also a factor. Guys in the 8-9 range probably do better than guys in the 10+ range, so there may be a "cut off" size where interest in sex drops off. I just know from my experience and from chatting with my friends and folks here.

The debate rages on,

Jack

14. pat_983

pat_983 New Member

Interesting responses. It would appear that the deciding factors are attitude, confidence, skill among others. Arrogance and cockeyness apparently get's you so only so far.
    I respect the comment above that a woman (paraphrase) stays with someone because of their character and sincerity rather that their size.

15. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell New Member

Albums:
    i knew a guy with a pretty small dick who got a ton of action.

i had no idea at first why he was always on such a mission.

overcompensation.

16. JonahFalcon

JonahFalcon Active Member

Albums:
    I had a ton of sex in my early 20's. Don't seek it out as much.

I think superhung (10+) guys tend to do well if they have one or more of the three

1. they're young
    2. they have a hot bod
    3. hot face

And some might burn out like me, but I'm not sure. I know I burned out and don't seek out sex that much any more.

17. zaza

zaza New Member

If my boyfriend had met as a one night stand or something I may have wanted to trade him for a smaller sized guy, as it is I am crazy about him and penis size doesn`t come into it.

I suppose the novelty factor of a large cock may lead to someone being approached for sex. Otherwise it is more down to attraction, personality, lifestyle etc. to determine how much sex you get.

I wonder if smaller than average guys get women wanting to have sex with them for the novelty factor too?

18. SoFla8

SoFla8 New Member

Albums:
    Once in six years, so my answer would be no. I'm not out there though. I had a painfull divorce and I'm a single dad. I want to concentrate on my kids and career for now. It would be nice to have a g/f or get laid or whatever, but it's not worth the trouble right now for me.

19. hotman911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as a mostly gay male yes I get more then my share. Depends on where I hook up with a guy if say its at a adult book store I just get hard & let it hang down the leg all the guys & gals are looking at it.

20. pat_983

pat_983 New Member

Have courage...took me a few years after me and my x split up before i had any urge or action for that matter. My boy is now 16 and I met the most wonderful woman and been with her for 1/1/2 yrs now.
    Pays to wait..don't push it..follow your priorities

Draft saved Draft deleted