do guys with small penis get cut to look

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hungshyman said:
Do men with small penis get there foreskins cut off so it will look bigger?

This is one I have never heard of. I would think getting circumsized would make it appear smaller, when soft...

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
davidjh7 said:
This is one I have never heard of. I would think getting circumsized would make it appear smaller, when soft...

Yeah I agree. Logically, it would seem bigger if uncut. Secondly, the cut folks I know were clipped as babies. Then again, I don't think I've gone and asked all that many folks.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
hungshyman said:
Do men with small penis get there foreskins cut off so it will look bigger?

No.
Some people (male or female) simply prefer the look of a circumcised penis.
Some people also feel blue yees are more beautiful than the much commoner brown eyes...
No great dilemma !

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think they made this assertion (that getting it cut makes it look bigger) in both "Ike's Wee Wee" (episode of South Park) and Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Don't know the logic behind this... maybe some optical illusion of having the glans more prominently displayed? Just like shaving your pubes doesn't actually make anything bigger but most agree it makes your penis look bigger, perhaps from the fact that it's not being overcrowded by something else (pubic hair/foreskin)

But I've never heard of an adult being circumcised for this reason.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The foreskin adds bulk to the penis, both when soft and when erect. I can't imagine where this fallacy originated, maybe someone with a circumcision fetish?

There's also the fallacy that cut guys have a bigger glans than intact guys. What happens in guys who have been cut is the skin is stretched really tight on the shaft which gives the illusion of a larger head while in intact guys the skin sort of bunches up on the shaft and behind the glans which makes the glans look smaller.