Do her friends know?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do the friends of your wife/girlfriend know that you are hung? And if so, is it because she told them, you told them, or they caught a glimpse. One of my wifes friends called round unexpectidly, as I was in my dressing gown, just out of the shower, and when she acidentaly caught sight of my cock she commentated to her later that she understood why she married me. Any similar experiences.

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friends tell any girl I try to get close to. I've never pulled a girl and been able to have a big reveal, like the opening of a new petrol station or something. TA-DA. Girls I've slept with always know beforehand. Last time I was getting close to a girl, I had to beg my mates not to say anything. I dunno, I guess for my ego I want to whip out my dick and see shock on girl's face.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do the friends of your wife/girlfriend know that you are hung? And if so, is it because she told them, you told them, or they caught a glimpse. One of my wifes friends called round unexpectidly, as I was in my dressing gown, just out of the shower, and when she acidentaly caught sight of my cock she commentated to her later that she understood why she married me. Any similar experiences.

Happened many years ago right out of college: she thought it was funny to compare me to a certain vegetable while with her friends in the supermarket. First time I also realized that ladies talked about such things! :tongue:

S8

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, one of my ex girlfriends talked about it quite freely in front of her female and male friends and gestured the size (quite exagerating also) a lot of the time.

My ex-wife also talked about it to her sister and mom repeatedly, and as for my present wife, I don't know for certain that she talked about the size, but I do know that she talked to her sister and mom about the good sex and that her sister talked to her about her BF's size, so I would assume 2+2=4.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dated a chinese girl for a couple years who did some modeling. she spent lots of time with very attractive men and women, and often seen them naked. the guys were all gay and openly made jokes and comments about each others' cocks. once i found out during a show from one of the women she modeled with occasionally, that some of the guys were talking about me, and one of the guys said i probably had a small dick (as it turns out, this one guy i really couldn't stand). this is when she told them i was 8 inches long (she didn't know i was 7 inches, at this point she only knew i was the largest she'd actually seen)

so in other words, i'm surrounded by beautiful and edgy *looking* women, getting drunk, it's too loud, and i'm looking at this russian girl who i have a huge crush on, i'm looking at her lips and her white skin, and she's talking to me about my huge cock... my ex didn't even know how kind she was.

B_hungmattSC

Just Browsing
Media
my ex told me she had shown all of her friends and coworkers pictures of my 8 inch cock. At first I felt weird, because she would have been furious if I had shown my mates pictures of her naked. But it kind of turned me on when we would be with her friends and I'd see all these other girls staring at my bulge

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The girlfriends I've had mostly came from groups of friends we already knew;
some of which I had "been with" so among my friends its kind of common knowledge.
Am I guilty of the occasional self promotion? Arent we all?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
years ago, my wife's girlfriend lived next door. one saturday afternoon late, she dropped by unannounced. I was napping nude, and she saw me. apparently, she got more than a glimpse. she told me later that nite in a bar. "you're huge, so thick. I had no idea." later that evening, she told my wife. " I now know why you married him." and even later that evening, she wanted to go home and have a threesome, but the wife said no. the 3some option came up a lot over the next few years.

the gf told her gfs and I had a lot of slutty bitches on my trail suddenly.

prior to that, I had a reputation but not widespread. one ex-gf spread it around after we broke up that I was hung like horse, but stupid. then later said I was small and not very good in bed. this was from a girl who would have been better off with a small dicked guy. her box was small, and it took a few times before she got used to my size, and liked it. she later said I 'ruined' her.

my wife was friends with my ex-gf, and she said she had heard both stories. said it didn't matter, she was in love with me before we started dating, and it would not have mattered how big or small I was. she said, she was pleasantly surprised the first time, and shocked at how big it was when hard.

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
My ex-gf is in a sorority and has a town house around campus. She lived with three of her friends. When I would have a night-cap over there it was ridiculous. While we had sex, all you could here was her friends in the next room giggling or attempting to peak in. I was comfortable around them, so when I got up in the morning to take a shower, I would walk around in my drawls. With my morning wood bulging, her friend (who shall remain nameless) looked at me and said "she wasn't lying" and I just shrugged it off since I was still a little sluggish. I found out she was discussing my body with her friends like it was an anatomy class. I love the attention, but it is something ladies should not tell their friends. Next thing you know, her friends will wanna fuck you.

is that real

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife ( gf at the time) told all of my female friends during drinking one time. Length and girth. She told me later and tho felt really embarrassed she did say they seemed impressed/slightly shocked.

Got over it tho when she said one of my friends had been with a 12" stripper from work :( even if exaggerated (no idea if guys can really get that big) it still made me feel insignificant........

Riverkiller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After my ex was married I ran into one of her friends drunk at the bar. She started dancing with me and grabbed my crotch. I thought that was weird and put it out of my mind. A couple months later I was drinking with my ex's cousin and some of her friends when she told me they had a discussion about the size of the guys they had been with at my ex's stagette party. My ex had told them about my size and how my girth made it impossible for a quicky (there was always 20 min of oral before she was ready). She said her new man was a lot smaller but she was not hung up on that. The other girls at the party were though and a couple of them still bring it up when I see them.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An old girlfriend told her friends, and it cost me a friendship with one of their boyfriends. And made things a little sticky at work, when female coworkers were asking me questions like, "What's your shoe size?" I had no idea why for the longest time, or why my buddy started hating on me.

My wife told her friends.
When we were dating she took me shopping for new trousers. She said all mine were too loose. I walked out of the dressing room with a pair that she said would fit my waist. Her first reaction, 'no, those are obscene.' She told me that she told her friends, "Now I know why Twoton wears loose pants." She said they felt sympathy for her.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All my current gf's friends know, presumably because she told them. In high school, i got a rep for being hung. I took PE all four years, played different intermural sports, and so lots of guys saw me naked in the gym shower. They'd tell their sisters, and they'd tell their friends, and girls would ask me out because they'd heard. I never tell anyone in advance. I figure they can find out for themselves. Some of 'em feign surprise, but if we've been making out for a while, I'm definitely making a nice bulge before my jeans come down and my briefs come off. If you're paying attention, there are never any surprises.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Former girlfriends/sex partners told their friends. I can only think of three women I've slept with who told their friends about my size.

I remember a sex partner of mine told me about a conversation she had with mutual friends of ours. She and I had been heavily flirting for quite a while and one day while we were all in the room together, we started flirting heavily again - making sexual comments to one another like we always do. Well, the friends told us "ya'll need to fuck" and simply left the room for us to do so. We laughed about it for a while and decided - why not? So we did.

Later, she told me our friends came to her and asked "so, did ya'll fuck?" To which she replied "yes". So then one friend got bold and asked "how was the dick?!" To which she replied "BIG!" She said they all laughed and giggled about it for a while and left it at that.

Every once in a while the friends would make some snide comment about size - not in a blatant "I heard your dick is big" way but you sort of gather what they're talking about in the context of the statement.

Simba

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only person I've told is my gynecologist, but before I began dating my husband, some of my friends spied on him while he was changing clothes because they were interested in him (and they were perverts :tongue:).

So, yes, some of my former friends know, and I don't know if they've ever told anyone else.

Last edited: