Do HUGE cock experiences create disappointments afterwards?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Jul 14, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

For those women that have been with extremely well hung guys e.g. >10"x>7" and who have since been with an "average" hung guy (around 8"x6")
    Is there anything disappointing about this smaller size?

2. windtalkerways

Gold Member

If we could put this more into perspective...say
    being with a guy who is say 8-9" and then going
    back to an average size penis, I'd say the answer
    is definitely yes.

A penis in the size range you describe sounds
    like it would be too big for the average woman
    to accomodate anyway.

Between 8-9 is perfect. Not too big and not
    too small...a la Goldilocks.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Average? Not in my universe, dongalong.

4. B_nocock2big4me

B_nocock2big4me New Member

I don't know about women.. but I know from a gay point of view that small or average cock is a disappointment after having a really large cock.

5. dongalong

Gold Member

8"x6" is often mentioned by women who have had experience with well hung men as being big enough to give them that full feeling in length and girth. This is why I called it "average" for a hung guy. I'm sure that statistics will prove me wrong but it was just to make a point.

Some women prefer to be stretched to close to their limits by more extreme sizes, is this so much better than being filled up by a very big cock?

6. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I don't think many women have had 10x7...8x6 is quite rare I think.

Anyway, I'm 8x6 and girls seem to enjoy it although I was recently (last night) told that sex with me is sometimes painful :mad:

I don't know about how girls have gone on after having sex with me because I don't keep in touch with any of them...

7. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    When the average is 8x6.. I'll pull that trigger and end it.

Seriously, the largest cock I've ever seen (which isn't saying much) was about 8x6. I'd say that is also probably in the 90th-95th percentile too. In fact the CHANCES of a woman handling a bigger cock than that are astronomically low, and if you know multiple girls who claim to have had 9"+ they're probably off by a few inches. I've had many girls think that I was 8" when I'm (at my best) no more than 7.25"

the LPSG will definitely give someone a scewed perspective on things like this.

MrHUGE1n likes this.
  8. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think he's trying to say that 8x6 is average.

I think he means, if those considered well hung were all grouped together exclusively, and a new average calculated amongst only the well hung - 8x6 would be where the majority of them "measured up".

He's asking if those out there who have been impaled by a real whopper are then disappointed by a more common big'un that's about 8x6. In other words, does a 12 incher ruin you for an 8 incher?

Right?

9. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Understood is the fact that large penises, 6.5 and above, are not the norm. I hope women are adaptable and learn to enjoy smaller guys, other than that, it would make for a very misserable sexual life.
    I can adapt myself to women that are not exactly what I would call my ideal, in part because I accept we are human, we are not Gods of the Greek mythology , we have to accept and enjoy.

Have you seen lately a woman running naked, out of her mind, down the stairs of an apartment building, screaming bloody murder because her new lover is average???
    :eek:

10. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    What disappoints me is that my favorite position is standing up, leaning against a wall with the guy entering me from behind. That makes my g spot fucking party.

Smaller men don't seem to be able to do the position as well with the same amount of pleasure.

11. 10man

10man New Member

how tall are u heather

12. zaza

zaza New Member

Like Heather I too like sex standing up, but prefer face to face. I`m not particularly keen on deep penetration. For me that is the true benefit of a larger penis is the range of positions you can use, where a smaller penis wouldn`t reach properly, or would fall out.

My present partner is larger than I have been used to, only with him and one other partner of more average proportions, has sex standing up worked out. The rest were difficult to have sex with in that position.

13. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:

Twice just yesterday. To which I responded in my best superhero voice "Fear not!"

...then she said "WHOA average is 8x6, and you're only 7x5!"

Then I cried myself to sleep in the bathtub. :biggrin1:

14. dongalong

Gold Member

You explained it better than me!

15. sares

sares New Member

I've never had bigger than my hub, 8 (possibly 8.5) x 6.5, and I honestly can't imagine taking any more than him. I could probably work up to it, but there would be more prep work required and more control. Even my hub can really hurt me when he loses control (as in I see a little blood the next day), but it's hurt in a good way. I can imagine that with extra size it could easily become hurt in a bad way.

16. chris6092

chris6092 Member

Albums:
    People can we just take a second to remind ourselves that sexual satisfaction does occasionally have something to do with who the 8x6 (or whatever) is attached to.

Some people on here should really get out more and experience real life once in a while. It's really rather rewarding at times and you might just learn a thing or two.

chris

17. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

Ya but you also have to admit that if you're used to driving a Ford F150, you're not quite as happy in a mini cooper.

18. dongalong

Gold Member

Of course we know that!

I read some of Gorgeous Jane's posts, she has become a stretch addict with her boyfriend who is 11.5"x7.5" and a talented lover.
    It made me wonder if other women who had grown to like such extreme sizes would find something missing from a very big sized penis also attached to a talented lover.
    I can't think of a better website to ask such a question.

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

In reality, the VAST majority of women who claim to have had multiple lovers in the 10" range are full of shit. We did the calculations here one about how rare that is, and I believe it was less than ONE IN A MILLION, LITERALLY. Can we please move on from this insanity of every fucking woman on here claiming her lovers are all horsehung? It's just stupid.

8" puts a guy in the top 5%, and they drop off dramatically after that. 8.5 is the top 3%, 9" is the top 1%! Anyone over 10" is such an unbelievably small percentage that there are probably only a couple hundred IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD, not just your state or country.

Guys, if you are 8x6, it is highly, and I mean HIGHLY unlikely that your lovers have ever seen anything bigger, so stop worrying. 12'' horses are not lurking around every corner waiting to stretch out your girlfriend. As a massuese, I saw over 2000 guys naked, and I NEVER saw one over about 8.5, but then, I know how to measure, which most women are horrible at. Most women will believe a 6.5" is 8", and an 8" guy can claim to be whatever size he wants, up to and probably including 12''. When you hear a woman saying she's had MORE THAN ONE lover over 10", you can immediately disregard everything else she says for the rest of her life- she's a moron. Unless of course, she's put ads in the paper seeking them. :biggrin1:

MrHUGE1n likes this.
  20. Gisella

Gold Member

Amem!!!

:redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted