Do HUGE cock experiences create disappointments afterwards?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed I have watched my feelings on the subject evolve as well. For 20 yrs I was with one guy - my now-ex - who is about avg in the size dept. After my divorce the 1st guy I was with happened to be on the large side but not huge. Anyway he was my 1st experience with a larger than avg. guy and much to my surprise me LIKED :tongue: . For awhile I really sought out well-endowed men because I really like the feeling and I felt a big guy could make me cum more. Eventually of course I was with an average guy who really knew how to work it and I went from being exclusively a size queen to where I'm at now, which is I still prefer large guys but I realize size can be made up for by other things if the guy has game :biggrin1: . I've been with 7 guys post-divorce which isn't too many :rolleyes: so perhaps I'll still discover more new things!:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon said:
The largest dick I've ever had was a little more than 10 inches long, while between 5 and 6 thick. I wasn't accustomed to such a size, and tried to take him as deep as I was used to from the others, but that caused a real hard pain the moment he went deep: A true mood killer. It just isn't as much fun, also for the guy, if he permanently has to control himself not to push to hard, go too deep, and so on. 10 Inches is eye candy, real eye candy, but when it comes to fucking it becomes a problem.

On the other hand, guys in the range of eight to mid-nine's hardly differ when it comes to the feeling. And on the plus side, I'm very accustomed to those sizes among my "hung" partners, so I know what to do, and the fact that we don't have to be so careful as with a larger guy improves the fun a lot more. You understand what I mean? Pleasure can be heightened by length, and by the circumstances. But here, the circumstances make the pleasure grow a lot more than the size does.

Disappointment is a funny thing in this context. My first two or three partners were above average, my first one really big even, so, being completely new to sex, I thought... THEY ARE NORMAL! That caused some disappointment with partner number four, who was maybe average. A funny story, I laugh if I tell it nowadays, but it's true. Throughout the years, however, it has normalized. I appreciate large dicks and like them, but I'm not "disappointed" if he isn't quite as big as I'd like it.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
I'm an interior designer who is rarely seen without a tape measure at work, but i've never properly measured any of my lovers. Go figure.

*wishes she had*

Yeah, I've never measured a guy either. It just seems kind of pointless other than for curiosity. I mean, you look at the cock, you feel the cock, the cock is the cock regardless of what the tape measure says!:biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Yeah, I've never measured a guy either. It just seems kind of pointless other than for curiosity. I mean, you look at the cock, you feel the cock, the cock is the cock regardless of what the tape measure says!:biggrin1:

Not to mention I distinctly remember who was larger and/or more skilled. Written documentation isn't necessary.

And, if at all possible, I try not to bring work home. :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Not to mention I distinctly remember who was larger and/or more skilled. Written documentation isn't necessary.

Indeed. The pussy never forgets :tongue:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I find it that beyond a certain size, the differences become fuzzy, and won't be felt as clearly any longer. Usually that begins somewhere beyond the 8 - 9 range, which is why bigger ones are usually only eye candy for me, from a stimulation point of view.

On the stretching, I agree it feels good, and I like it a lot, too, but when you get to the limits, there's a point where pleasure turns into pain rather quick, and rather extreme. That's why I enjoy the stretching that the "averagely hung" guy gives me all the more, being filled up feels great too, after all.
Thank you ClaireTalon, you've answered perfectly my question.:You_Rock_Emoticon:
It does seem that most women would prefer a more comfortable large size to a huge size.

I would rather have the kind of tool that makes it easier to give maximum pleasure than a huge piece of eye candy which comes with certain disadvantages.
You may have read that I have made my cock considerably bigger than nature gave me, with penis enlargement exercises, gains seem to be limitless, so I was wondering when to stop.
My original size goal was 10"x7", but since reading many of the posts at LPSG, I think that a 1/2" off in both directions (9.5"x6.5") would create the ultimate love tool.
Would you agree ladies?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:

ClaireTalon said:
Lol, it's a funny idea - gotta have one of these cards! Back in the old days with my girls, we used to modify a seamstress measuring tape a bit. We colored the first 5 inches of it red, then from 5 to 8 yellow, and 8 to 10 we colored it green, so we could immediately check whether a guy was a "unrestricted-go", a "gotta work to satisfy" or a "take care of another girl" man. Was a lot of fun, we reeled them up and fixed them on our keys. This card reminds me of our idea a lot.

Well spoken, the numbers aren't THAT important. I have a good eyesight for sizes and distances, and that's okay so far. I mean, I have a short tape measure, a gag I've invented with some flight school girls once, but I don't use it, unless I want to do some hot kind of foreplay by measuring up a guy. But if he has made it that far, I'm not going to turn him around because the numbers aren't right.

Diel

Just Browsing
Media
dongalong said:
For those women that have been with extremely well hung guys e.g. >10"x>7" and who have since been with an "average" hung guy (around 8"x6")
Is there anything disappointing about this smaller size?

Definitely not! I posted on a similiar issue in the Relationships section but basically, the bigger the cock the more likely you will be sore and the less often you can penetrate. I like it rough and I like it often so a proportionate cock is most preferable :)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
My original size goal was 10"x7", but since reading many of the posts at LPSG, I think that a 1/2" off in both directions (9.5"x6.5") would create the ultimate love tool.
Would you agree ladies?

That's still a bit large for me. I'm sure some women will like it, but don't get too caught up in the numbers you hear here. Most of the sizes you hear about here are lies or exaggerations. I seem to recall a poll on here asking women for their ideal sizes and the winner was somewhere in the 7-8 range, which is definitely my ideal.

Mezzmirizing MIzz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have that nuch experience, but I had a guy who was close to 9" and I loved the look and feel. I'm not that turned on by smaller ones, but they can do the job too.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wilde316 said:
Ya but you also have to admit that if you're used to driving a Ford F150, you're not quite as happy in a mini cooper.

Actually I prefer to drive a mini cooper.....

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mezzmirizing MIzz said:
I don't have that nuch experience, but I had a guy who was close to 9" and I loved the look and feel. I'm not that turned on by smaller ones, but they can do the job too.

Jersey girls know the deal!

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those women that have been with extremely well hung guys e.g. >10"x>7" and who have since been with an "average" hung guy (around 8"x6")
Is there anything disappointing about this smaller size?

...no its not. Size isnt all. If he dont know how to use his dick it doesnt matter how big he is. It doesnt bother me at all if my next bf will be just an avarage guy. A good lover is the one that brings U to heaven mentally...:smile:

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she has really been with a penis bigger than 8x6 she will probably be relieved to go back to yours. Even at 8 length, I've never made it all the way into someone before bumping cervix. At 8 girth, its tough to get them to take it in deep enough to bump said cervix. You also get to wait a minimum of 3 days if not a week before being invited back in because of soreness on her part.

Please just enjoy the sex you are able to have, realize that you are still very well hung, and quit imagining that your girlfriend is like a guy comparing tits. Sure I love a breast that is big and firm; however, I'm more than happy to get my hands/mouth on breasts that are barely more than a nipple.

Be glad you aren't one of those guys on here hounding around for a massive dick to come bang your girlfriend/wife/whatever so that she can experience a "real man". Bastards never even offer to buy us plane tickets :(

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Well my bf now is 11" and thick (cant get my hand around it) and I recently had sex with one of my ex's who is about 7" and I definitly felt let down by it...I really like how full I feel w my bf cuz I'm stretched to my max by it...with my ex he slid in like nothing and I really didnt like that.....so as much as I hate to say it....I think the answer is yes

Jen