Do Huge Dicks go with Huge nuts?

leanffm: Hey guys, just wonder if guys with XXXL often also have big, low hanging balls.
I with my experience met both, a BF of mine had 9 inches and low hanging balls. But I met a guy like Mandingo (roughly 11-12 inches) with smaller balls and not so low hanging.
How is it with you? Do you like to get your balls licked or stimulated by your partner?

fitandhung: Mine dont hang to my knees by thereis slack in the skin, enough to crush them when im sleeping. And yes I love to get them sucked and played with

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
leanffm, I thought you had a pretty good topic going there until you sleezed it up with the licking and stimulating.

As a matter of fact, as rare as the large penis is, low hanging balls are even less common.  End of response.

Pecker

For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.

Charles88: I have pretty heavy balls that hang pretty low. It depends on the genes, similar to the cock. You could have huge balls and a tiny cock.

Thumper_10x7_CA: I have a big dick but small balls (all meat and no potatoes as my friends like to say) but my balls do hang really low.
my bf on the other hand has a big dick and big balls, but they are always tight to his body.
It's just in the genes, there is no way to say who will get what, just like hair color, eye color, height.... it's the luck of the draw!

prepstudinsc: I read somewhere once that the genetic chance of having big balls and a big dick are pretty small. It is usually one or the other. The combination of both is very rare. Of course, that was a study, and numbers can be twisted in a study to produce any kind of result the researcher wants, so who knows. I've got big balls and a big dick, but my balls are not extremely low hangers--sort of medium hangers, just very large.

prepky: so what is considered big balls....and can a person have average balls, but hang low, and have an average dick?? just wondering?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Big balls, big dick; big balls, small dick; average balls, big dick; average balls small dick, etc. etc. etc.

You name it, you'll find the combination somewhere.

Pecker

I took a speed reading course and read "War and Peace" in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.

ORCABOMBER: Pecker, your humour (or sarcasm) is EVIL!
I know I keep saying that, I loves ya really.

Anyhoo. About my nuts, well, they're a nice handfull, and that's that really.

str8_nnj: Well I'm very average ( 5 1/2) cut with larger balls. I wear briefs...find them more comfortable to accommodate.

Donk: My hunch is it's more a matter of coincidence than a real connection. My penis is roughly twice as long as average, and I would say my own balls are a little on the big side, but far from huge compared to some of the ones reported around here. On the other hand, the biggest set of balls I have seen in person were on a guy with a very small penis.

axolotl27: Although I have what a doctor described as an extreme case of macrophallus, my balls are just average size,--maybe just ever so slightly bigger. Up until about age 20, I thought this was very strange,--like why did all the development go into one area?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1069887363;start=0#5 date=11/28/03 at 04:43:22]I read somewhere once that the genetic chance of having big balls and a big dick are pretty small.  It is usually one or the other.  The combination of both is very rare.  Of course, that was a study, and numbers can be twisted in a study to produce any kind of result the researcher wants, so who knows.  I've got big balls and a big dick, but my balls are not extremely low hangers--sort of medium hangers, just very large.[/quote]

Same here; very large balls, but not especially low hangers. In my case I think that probably my balls are more exceptional in size than my penis .. certainly that is true if I make any sort of calculation in volume terms.