Do hung guys get turned off by sizequeens?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAHAHAH @ fortiesfun!!

I really get annoyed by size queens who ONLY consider penis size. I like to think that I am much more than my big cock and I look at a total guy (brain, my attraction to him, stability, etc.). I have a friend who totally got told that there was "no chemistry" by a guy that chased him for weeks when the guy found out he was not hung big. To me, that is just shitty.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont mind size queen, but what I do mind is less-than-average endowed men trying to get me to humiliate them for having a small dick.:mad:

I totally agree with you.

The only thing worse is when they want me to fuck their wife, girlfriend or boyfriend and insult them, while fucking. It's happened a few times with a straight couple and once or twice (it just have been a comment, "He hurts so much more than you.") with a gay coyple. That's not my idea of a threesome, though I've never minded an audience. I just finish up and leave, no need to waste a warm hole or condom.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I was wondering if hung guys get turned off by sizequeens? I have had a couple of experiences in which I am talking to a well endowed guy and I mention that I am a sizequeen,

Why?

Maybe I'm a deceitful bastard, but when I'm talking with a woman with large breasts, I don't tell her "by the way, I really like big tits". Because even though I'm talking with her because I like her other qualities, she's immediately going to assume that I'm talking to her breas- I mean, talking with her only because of her breasts. Perhaps your mentioning that you are a sizequeen has the same effect?

IMO, tread carefully when you are directly or indirectly complimenting the body parts of a person you have just met.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I certainly don't mind being admired by "sizequeens" and, in relationships, I admit that I like being valued for having a big dick, as long as I am valued for other things, as well. What I don't like is when a stranger or someone I hardly know is unnaturally obsessive, e.g., following me around when I have sent clear signals that I am not intersted or making near-constant references to the point of becoming very tiresome. I have been "stalked" before by obsessive pesonality types, and it is uncomforatble. I have talked to number of guys here and elsewhere who also have had problems with this sort of thing, so I know it is a fairly common.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like size queens, unless she's not satisfied with my size, then it's a turn down
:D

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lito, you have a hot body and a huge uncut cock -- any size queen would be happy with it.

I'm with Fire Stick on this. My partner made it clear to me early on that my cock was part of package that attracted me to him. At first, this kind of made me a little skeptical, but I've come to realize it's a natural part of the attraction -- and he likes being with me for other attributes as well. My endowment is also helpful when wanting to get some action at sex clubs.

But, damn, I hate being followed around a gym lockerroom when I'm just trying to get showered, dressed and to work. I appreciate the admiration but some size queens need to relax once in a while.

Having said that, I would probably follow Fire Stick all the way to Mongolia to get to play with him.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A large endowment is an attraction, but hopefully it is not so overriding an attraction that those thus attracted would focus on it exclusively or those with one depend on it solely.

Big Kenn has the additional benefit of great looking abs, but that is all still physical. What a sublime pleasure it would be to learn that a man with such alluring physical characteristics also possessed qualities such as sensuality, scruples, intellect, and humor!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
HAHAHAH @ fortiesfun!!

I really get annoyed by size queens who ONLY consider penis size. I like to think that I am much more than my big cock and I look at a total guy (brain, my attraction to him, stability, etc.). I have a friend who totally got told that there was "no chemistry" by a guy that chased him for weeks when the guy found out he was not hung big. To me, that is just shitty.

Werd.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lito, you have a hot body and a huge uncut cock -- any size queen would be happy with it.

I'm with Fire Stick on this. My partner made it clear to me early on that my cock was part of package that attracted me to him. At first, this kind of made me a little skeptical, but I've come to realize it's a natural part of the attraction -- and he likes being with me for other attributes as well. My endowment is also helpful when wanting to get some action at sex clubs.

But, damn, I hate being followed around a gym lockerroom when I'm just trying to get showered, dressed and to work. I appreciate the admiration but some size queens need to relax once in a while.

Having said that, I would probably follow Fire Stick all the way to Mongolia to get to play with him.

Hung Muscle, you know that I wouldn't mind being followed by YOU. Mongolia does seem a little out of the way, though...couldn't you have suggested someplace closer, and tropical perhaps?

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man does not live by dick alone. That being said it can be a huge turnon when someone objectifies me. It can get old though fairly soon and rarely makes a foundation for a lasting relationship.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dont mind size queen, but what I do mind is less-than-average endowed men trying to get me to humiliate them for having a small dick.:mad:

I feel the same way mephistoheles. Have had a couple here try to get me to humiliate them cause of their size. Just can't do that. I do like compliments about my size. That's why we post pics on this site anyway. Some just get more compliments than others. Some just seem to be overly agressive with their compliments and makes the conversation a little uncomfortable.

I really don't like to get pm'd by someone and all they have to say is hi. If you want to chat then have something to chat about before you start. The silence can be deafening.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hung Muscle, you know that I wouldn't mind being followed by YOU. Mongolia does seem a little out of the way, though...couldn't you have suggested someplace closer, and tropical perhaps?

Brazil, then. I'll be there in 10 days. woooo hoooooo!

Ajay, you know you're invited, too.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It' nice to be appreciated for you looks, intellegence, witty personality, your sense of style and sauve va fair, If I'm talking to someone and all they are interested in is my dick, I move on, I'm a whole person, Not just a large package:eek:k:

D_Rock_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an old friend who's a size queen. As a drunken dare, we played a "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" kinda deal.

Haha...that reaction was priceless.

I still like to tease her a bit, occasionally sending 'presents' in the form of new pics to her email addy at random times.
So I guess in answer to this thread, it's a turn on, but a guy should have his limits too. That's why I turn the tables on her and make her crave what she's never had.

I'm so wrong sometimes.

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on the woman, and to what extent its taken. Its a turn on to be appreciated for what you have, to know that they are looking at you as a source of something they desire, however...

There is also a point where some women take it to a point of almost too much persistance. Its cool to talk with them about it, cool to do things about it, but when you are making a comment that is unrelated, and every single answer to everything has some innuendo or reference to size, it can get old after a bit. If you are looking to them for the sizequeen aspect alone, this can get overlooked, and at times is just what you want.

Overall, it just depends on what you are looking to get out of your time with the other person. If its a pure sexual thing, then cool, if you want more, and they aren't willing to offer more than size worship, thats when you can have issues.

Its not the sizequeen aspect thats a turn off, hell I would bet a good percentage of people here enjoy the fact there are. Its not always the easiest thing to talk to someone about issues relating to size, and who better to discuss with than someone who knows a lot about it. Its just how they approach it, and handle themselves.

As always, my own opinions :p