Do hung guys get turned off by sizequeens?

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Hi, my name is Sue.
I like your sense of humor,
and I think you're cute."

"Come home with me, and
let me unbutton your pants...
Wow, you're freaking huge!"

THAT gets me so hot.
I really like girls who see
more to me than dick.

"Hi, my name is Sue.
I heard you have a big dick."
That shit turns me off.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Good question. It varies a lot with me as to how agressive they are, or whether cock is all they are after. In my twenties, and early thirties I mostly enjoyed size queens. That was a time of me getting comfortable with my size, and the attention and admiration was great. And, it was kool that they are not so intimidated by a bigger cock. However, as time has gone by I have wished for more in a relationship, and often I have found that once past the cock we have not much in common. So, it was fun for a while, and I am not turned off by women or men that are into my size, unless they will not leave me alone. Having been stalked a few times has had a lasting impression, but most are not like that, so I just take it as compliment. I have found it quite interesting the degree of fascination though that some have; not sure what to make of it, but I guess it is like anything else unusual; people are curious.

Jack

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sizequeens? Advantages, and disadvantages abound...Sizequees sometimes can handle a big one better, arent afraid of a challenge, and want a guy for something some sometimes wish...by their dicksize. Going into any relationship or meeting with a sizequeen entails some sex. The disadvatages? You are only so big, and a sizequeen generally is out to find the biggest they can handle. So sometimes they split as fast as a gold digger with a poor man. Sizequeens usually miss that sense of compasion, for feelings, and that can really cheapen the sex. The Sizequeens with limits can be awesome, but it's so rare. To me a sizequeen is a way to get your rocks off with little bad feelings for the one in question.
:cool:

Impersonality aside... they may be worried you are focusing on an area they cannot satisfy.

Some size queens do aim awfully high.

Triumphantbastard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest I don't like sizequeens, like I know I'm ,statistically, very well off down there. And well, they just want bigger, it's sort of a mood swinger in a conversation.

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to agree with Big Kenn, and although I'm not hung as big as he is, I am proud of my cock too, and enjoy the attention I get from it. Have never minded guys that are into me just for my dick. I probably wouldn't pick someone for a long term relationship who was only into my dick, but for an encounter or two, it would work.

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Size queens can be annoying when I'm not looking to get off. But, when I'm horned and looking for someone to suck my dick, being hung is a great advantage in the gym showers. Their persistance is simply a guarantee of 100% commitment to my dick when they suck it and a quick turn around time in the showers. I dont have to hunt for long with a size queen around. What I really wish is that they would better honor the body language code and simply just move on when those big dicked boys show no interest in their advances.

I suppose it is a little like celebrities and the paparazzi. Hung guys both benefit and suffer from our admirers.

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the attention but its a total turn off if she brings it up before getting to know me. makes me think shes only interested in the size of my dick.

Sweetangieoh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as a woman who loves big cocks...it isn't just about the cock it is also about the man the cock belongs to. I have to actually like being around the guy and want him to fuck me. I am not sure if I am considered a size queen or not. However like I said I do happen to perfer a big cock and love sex. Just my two cents...

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as a woman who loves big cocks...it isn't just about the cock it is also about the man the cock belongs to. I have to actually like being around the guy and want him to fuck me. I am not sure if I am considered a size queen or not. However like I said I do happen to perfer a big cock and love sex. Just my two cents...

LOL I liked the two cents. Now, for my two cents as the owner of an extremely off the charts endowment (though often it seems my endowment owns me...for another time and another thread). I really, really, really like and prefer women who are "size queens". "Size queens" usually have been with other very endowed men before, and are not as likely to freak out as much as an "average" woman. Also, "size queens" while all of them I've met in the past, they all have had some second thoughts and misgivings, they are at least turned on and willing to try what we can. And, "size queens" don't give up easily. But the caveat is that I MUST like and respect (really, no kidding), and be attracted to the lady FIRST. If she's not attractive and sexy to me, I don't care if she is a "size queen"....I'm not interested. If I am attracted to her, and she is a "size queen", so much the better.

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One time I picked up a super-cute Latino boy in a bar. I took him back to his place and gave him a merciless drilling. I dodged his calls for a few days. His boyfriend was back in town. Yes, I knew and it was sleazy of me to do it. What happened next was unbelievable, even by size queen standards. He told me he loved my cock so much that he wanted to leave his boyfriend because mine was bigger. I told him to lose my number.

If you like my cock first and then the rest of me, fuck off. If you like me and my dick is an extra added bonus, that's fine.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...If you like my cock first and then the rest of me, fuck off. If you like me and my dick is an extra added bonus, that's fine.
I made a friend online, and never saw what he had. I never had any idea. On that site, for size, he entered, "rather not say". I figured that meant he was small. I saw pics of pretty much all of the rest of him, but never saw his dick. We became good friends, chatting all the time. For an unrelated reason, he ended up visiting L.A. We met, had lunch, hung out. He said that he felt like he'd been to my place from the cam chats, but wanted to see it. Yes, I can be THAT naive. We got to my place, he started his game, things progressed, and found out that his, "rather not say", and his refusing to post pics of it, was for your same exact reason.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The entire "queen" terminology is off-putting. For instance, I love opera, but I resent being called a queen. Hey, I'm an emperor! Well…

That being said, I have varied responses to praise of my big dick. Locker-roomms, etc., can be very cool, the looks, the occasional "nice dick" comment. But sometimes guys go too far and want to discuss my cock, balls, etc. Rude, really, part of the modern culture that allows people to say anything, thinking they are being "honest." Spare me.

But once I'm in bed with a guy, go at it. I like to hear about my dick and what it's doing; turns me on. I'm certainly no "size queen" myself. You'd hear me praising a hard cock in my hand or ass no matter the size; tough to comment with it in my mouth. I just like hard dick of all sorts.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL I liked the two cents. Now, for my two cents as the owner of an extremely off the charts endowment (though often it seems my endowment owns me...for another time and another thread). I really, really, really like and prefer women who are "size queens". "Size queens" usually have been with other very endowed men before, and are not as likely to freak out as much as an "average" woman. Also, "size queens" while all of them I've met in the past, they all have had some second thoughts and misgivings, they are at least turned on and willing to try what we can. And, "size queens" don't give up easily. But the caveat is that I MUST like and respect (really, no kidding), and be attracted to the lady FIRST. If she's not attractive and sexy to me, I don't care if she is a "size queen"....I'm not interested. If I am attracted to her, and she is a "size queen", so much the better.

On the male on male side I hear the same thing from well hung guys who top me. They are always happy to meet a guy who can actually accommodate their size and take a good rough plowing since most can't. Have a number of horsehung fuck buds who see me regularly for just that reason and several have referred hung friends to me. Doesn't get better than that. ;-)

Reactions: Permabulger

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if hung guys get turned off by sizequeens? I have had a couple of experiences in which I am talking to a well endowed guy and I mention that I am a sizequeen, after this the conversation pretty much stops. The only explaination that I can think of is that the guy thinks I am only talking to him because of his cock, which isn't true. Yes i like them big, but thats not at the top of my list of things that a guy has to have in order for me to like him.
Anyways, does anyone have any other ideas or comments?:smile:
I like Size Queens-especially,if they are female.

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On the male on male side I hear the same thing from well hung guys who top me. They are always happy to meet a guy who can actually accommodate their size and take a good rough plowing since most can't. Have a number of horsehung fuck buds who see me regularly for just that reason and several have referred hung friends to me. Doesn't get better than that. ;-)
It’s always great to fuck a guy that can take it all