Do hung guys go for average guys?

B_newhampshireguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
myself size really dosent matter to me at all as long as you not 1000 lbs and your sexy and good to be with im good .plus remember in here guys are the big of the big in real life 10 inches is very rare . i just talked to a woman last night that has been wirh 40 or so guys only 2 have been 8 inches none any bigger than that so if oyu 6 or so you should ahve no porblems at all

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poz means HIV positive.

To Auspoz: I would say the biggest hurdle is prob your status. But even that is not insurmountable. As more people educate themselves on HIV the stigma should lessen. Of course you will need to contend with what you want and their comfort level. Intellectually knowing there is no reported cases of HIV transmission through oral alone may not be enough for someone to blow you to completion with out a condom, or pulling out, for example, though others will happily do so.

As for hung only liking hung? Nah. My guy is hung and he loves my average cock. We are both vers, for what it is worth.

Body type? Listen, there is something for everyone. I am heavier and found a dude who is into heavier people. Actually, he prefers heavier, but likes people, which is important as I am trying to lose weight and it would suck if I lost him due to that! lol he has assured me he will find me sexy no matter what :redface:

Not destined for love? Meh. Who is? My situation is far from perfect. It works for me. We are in love. The question being, for us, is does that trump all that is not going for us (distance, work, his being in the closet)

I am neg, so I don't have first hand experience with the discrimination you face. But my uncle is Poz and I have seen what he went through. He found his partner though and they have been together....12, 14 years? Over a decade, that is for certain. Don't count yourself out :hug:

angryoungman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every guy I've been with (which isn't many) was small to average sized (3-6"). I'm not super hung but I really don't care about cock size. Personality makes someone sexy.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
size are important but not fundametal, better a big heart and big brain guy with an averange cock that a big cock guy with an averange heart and a total jackass

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personality makes someone sexy.

Long answer: If I'm attracted to a guy, I'm almost guaranteed to like whatever he has between his legs, as long as it's not small (small is horrible.) As discussed in another thread I started, I'm a Sapiosexual; I love intelligent guys. Also...sense of humor, nice smile, good kisser, adventurous, smells good.

Dick size is just one of many factors that makes a person attractive.

Aus, a few weeks ago you commented on my own experience with dating a poz guy and how I worked through the fear. It is a big issue but not an insurmountable one. The reason I was willing to walk through my fear of dating a poz person was because I liked him so much.

Short answer: this hung guy has no issues with dating an average guy.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long answer: If I'm attracted to a guy, I'm almost guaranteed to like whatever he has between his legs, as long as it's not small (small is horrible.) .

How small can a guy be before it's horrible?

D_Phil_S_Steen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dick size is just one of many factors that makes a person attractive.

This.

I'm hung myself, but my first boyfriend was actually pretty small - about 4.5" but I was crazy about him. He was so funny, smart, and confident, and those were the things that turned me on about him. I've also met a few guys with decent cocks who didn't turn me on at all for various reasons.

That being said, I do understand that as a hung guy, often cocks are disappointing because I'm so used to my own cock which is big. I did go through a period where I thought I was cursed because every guy I went out with or hooked up with was kind of on the small side. So as far as just hook ups go, a lot of hung guys probably do want to just go for other hung guys. But if you're really attracted to someone, it doesn't really matter. A guy who wouldn't want to be with you because of your penis size isn't worth being with.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty disillusioned with meeting guys. I can't decide if it doesn't work out because:

A) I'm poz
B) I'm average hung
C) I'm not destined for love
D) I'm v smart, but average body.

Any thoughts are welcome. Auspoz.

I'm not poz; but totally in the same boat but I'm a lil smaller dick-wise...so don't feel bad man. If you figure it out, definitely let me know:)

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pride myself in saying that size and looks don't matter, but if you are lower than average in a every form of the term... it would be really hard to stay interested sexually. for me average is 6"-7" and some degree of symmetric bone structure. I would hate to think of myself as shallow.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I gotta be honest, most of the guys who are WELL HUNG tend to be attracted to someone their size and it seems the bigger they are , the more true this is. Like the Bard says "sweets to the sweet"

Personally I do prefer someone to be wellhung and by that I mean 8" and up but if they have a deepthroat and love to use it or can take a hard fuck then size is immaterial. If I am sucking or getting fucked then yes size is quite important.

I am known for having two sayings, " I don't see color, only size" as well as "Be hung or know how to take care of someone hung"

:bj:
HH

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been with an average-dicked guy for 6 years. Yea, his dick was pretty disappointing at first, but I wasn't shallow enough to break up with him over it.

Just don't act like you have a small dick when you're in bed. Be confident with your body and with your dick size. Confidence is sexy.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Zipp, you said that you found your mates dick size disappointing at first. Did it really matter then to you? Or do you think it was you being hopeful that he was big and he was average? I'm just curious. Also, now that enough time has gone by, what made him not disappointing anymore? Just curious and not asked in a negative way.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gotta be honest, most of the guys who are WELL HUNG tend to be attracted to someone their size and it seems the bigger they are , the more true this is. Like the Bard says "sweets to the sweet"

Personally I do prefer someone to be wellhung and by that I mean 8" and up but if they have a deepthroat and love to use it or can take a hard fuck then size is immaterial. If I am sucking or getting fucked then yes size is quite important.

I am known for having two sayings, " I don't see color, only size" as well as "Be hung or know how to take care of someone hung"

:bj:
HH
I agree by the way the only way that we know since havig a relationship between 2 men is that htey have the some measure.
I think it's pretty hard to find someone on the real life that is really huge and i forget a really important thing.. dimensione doesn't metter if that man is not MASCULINE.

D

deleted278588

Average is fine with me. Many other things I look for before penis size. That is just a bonus.