Do hung men prefer tits or ass?

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Kinda been toying around with a theory. I'm thinking that hung guys appreciate a big ass on a woman more than anything.

The guys who are grossed out by them supposedly are in actuality intimidated they aren't packing what's needed to work that big booty the way it should be.

Or am I unfairly painting with broad strokes based on my own preference?

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Me too, but I'm not gonna lie. Those big Godzilla looking asses turn my head too. Big thighs, ass, thick legs....sakl;jfklasjdr5t23894584 Gimme

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
YES!!

it has nothing to do with being hung! most guys have a proclivity to one or the other regardless. i love everything about a woman, but i consider myself a leg and ass man!

let me clarify, i am not a big ass man. i like a shapely firm butt. too much junk in the trunk is a turn off, but then again, huge smothering boobs are too.

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
But do small guys appreciate a nice big ass too? I've been with some endowed women, and compared to the skinny stick like chicks, the curvy women with the big butts end up getting the biggest men the most often, based on my very informal polling :)

Don't get me wrong, I love a nice pair of tits too, but it's not going to drive me crazy the way a big ass will.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly? I think I like a beautiful pair of breasts just as much as I like a shapely bottom.

:dunno:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a couple of surveys online regarding whether guys prize a gal with a nice ass or one with great tits more. The assmen seem to outnumber the titmen.

Obviously, like most guys I like both. But if push came to shove, I would choose the one with the nice ass over the one with the great boobs. I'm not sure that I would qualify as hung, however.

And although I like the appearance of an ample rump (and ample seems to keep getting bigger as I get older) I don't prefer a huge one.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:booty:well yeah, we can all say that, but if you had to pick??? cmon! sack up and choose!!:015:

Erm. Alright. I think maybe arse.

Just.

(Incidentally, I've generally heard this question but with legs thrown in as well, and they don't do as much for me as a lot of other guys).

*edit* Actually, you know what? Arse for definite. I'm just thinking about some I've seen, and as amazing as a pair of tits can look, I think some women's bums are like wonders of the natural world. Yeah. :smile:

Last edited:

B_trosekrew

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude just because someone has a big dick doesnt mean all of us with a big dick think the exact same thats just preference like for every guy thats like saying dont all tall guys like girls with big boobs more than big asses???

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Erm. Alright. I think maybe arse.

Just.

(Incidentally, I've generally heard this question but with legs thrown in as well, and they don't do as much for me as a lot of other guys).

*edit* Actually, you know what? Arse for definite. I'm just thinking about some I've seen, and as amazing as a pair of tits can look, I think some women's bums are like wonders of the natural world. Yeah. :smile:
i guess for further clarification, may absolute hotspot on a woman's body is right where the leg and ass connect. that little bit of butt cheek that hangs over right there melts my butter every time!!!!

i guess by definition what is called the butt fold.

Last edited:

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would never fail to appreciate a good pair of boobs! But when a woman shows off a well shaped ass on top of a good pair of legs... I'm hooked!

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bigger the boobs the better, however, that doesn't mean she can't have a nice ass....to be more to the point. She needs to have some ass, I've seen and been with some large DD girls with flat flat asses....which is a huge turn off......for the long term that is ;)