Do hung tops prefer it bareback?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think every man, hetero/homo/bi/questioning/possibly transgendering...ETC, ( :rolleyes: ) who likes to fuck ANY one of ANYONE elses orifices would prefer barebacking!!!!!! However, avoiding, evading, denying the well known dangers of it is now known to be either criminal and/or stupid.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, condoms, ALWAYS USE A CONDOM, AND IF YOUR NOT SURE ABOUT THE MAN OR WOMAN YOUR WITH BUT STILL INSIST ON SEX, PUT TWO CONDOMS ON...

P.S. What the hell does the size of a dick have to do with bareback?

mrb1960

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like it bareback, especially when I bottom. Before you condom nazis freak out, I've been in a monogamous relationship for 14 years, so I don't want to hear your bullshit preaching!

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do I prefer bareback? Yes
Do I bareback? No

Have barebacked in the past in a monogamous relationship and can't wait to have one again. I'll have to continue with the glove/love for now.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it bareback, especially when I bottom. Before you condom nazis freak out, I've been in a monogamous relationship for 14 years, so I don't want to hear your bullshit preaching!
So defensive! Don't worry, most of the condom nazis will only send you to the gas chamber for casual barebacking, not barebacking with your exclusive partner.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So defensive! Don't worry, most of the condom nazis will only send you to the gas chamber for casual barebacking, not barebacking with your exclusive partner.

Glad to know I avoided the gas chamber lol, because my partner of 6 years and I bareback all the time. When we became monogamous, we went and got tested and then tested again 6 months later (we were safe in the interim) and then decided to forgo condoms as we like the increased intimacy and trust.
I do not agree with those that say that if you fuck bareback, you are craving death. That is absurd. There is a way to have bareback sex, it just takes commitment to one person, testing in the beginning, and a mutual trust and understanding to not stray. It does require a greater degree of discussion because if my partner wanted to have sex with others we would have to go back to condoms. So we have the discussion every six months to see if either of us want to sleep with others. So far so good!

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
I think that men who crave bareback crave death, hung or not.

:eek:

If they're promiscuous, I'd agree with you.

But if two people are in a monogomous relationship then bareback is fine. Just as it's fine for a straight monogomous couple to not use condoms for sex.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Glad to know I avoided the gas chamber lol, because my partner of 6 years and I bareback all the time. When we became monogamous, we went and got tested and then tested again 6 months later (we were safe in the interim) and then decided to forgo condoms as we like the increased intimacy and trust.
I do not agree with those that say that if you fuck bareback, you are craving death. That is absurd. There is a way to have bareback sex, it just takes commitment to one person, testing in the beginning, and a mutual trust and understanding to not stray. It does require a greater degree of discussion because if my partner wanted to have sex with others we would have to go back to condoms. So we have the discussion every six months to see if either of us want to sleep with others. So far so good!

I agree with all you say. I've been in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend for three years, we're both tested and neg and trust each sufficiently not to use condoms. It does definitely increase the intimacy and trust I think. It's one of the rewards of committment.
I understand there are people in relationships who are not trusting enough of their partners to bareback, but that's not for me.

Casual barebacking I agree is foolish, I did it sometimes with friends when I was younger and it makes me quite scared now but relieved I didn't get anything, especially as a close friend of mine got HIV.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know this thread started over a year ago, but there seem to be more lately about the lure of barebacking. I find that worrying.

Last edited:

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a hung top who prefers it bareback but I only do it if I'm in a monogamous, long-term relationship with a guy I completely trust and we're both negative. So far, that's been one guy.
Interestingly, the allure of bareback is an incentive to settle down with one guy (or girl).

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious, if you're in a long term monogamous relationship when do you bareback? My BF and I have been together 3 years. After 1 year and two tests, we took the condoms off. We don't play around at all so neither of us are worried. Are other the guys the same?

I just realized how far back this thread goes and that my question has been answered. With me and BF we have not fooled around outside though Lord knows I've been tempted. Since I'm the bottom, if I ever did have sex outside, I would ALWAYS insist on a condom. The problem comes with oral sex. I would love to suck a strange cock but have not. I don't want the risk of a STD.

Last question. My BF, even though we are monogamous can not/will not cum inside of me. He just won't even though I tell him it's ok. He seems to prefer to pull out and shoot everywhere. Maybe he wants to see it???

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I are both pretty big.
We're both pretty versatile, but ironically we both prefer being bottoms.
Valentine's Day (my B'Day) will mark our 7th anniversary.
All that being said, we both prefer to still use condoms. It makes cleanup that much easier.

Does you both prefer being bottoms ever cause issues in the bedroom? How do you decide who will be the top and who will be the bottom?

Congrats on being together 7 years,

My 2 sense is that if you both still wanting to use condoms thats great, i mean I was once in a non relationship relationship where we didn't use condoms after being together for only a short period of time, we were both tested, but then after we had been together for a while, i was no longer comfortable with all the barebacking, especially since I was the bottom 99.9% of the time, and once you go bareback, I don't know if there is a way to insist upon going back to condoms without totally destroying the relationship, when at that point I didn't suspect cheating, i just wanted to go back to being safe. Then a few months later, I became very suspicious that he cheated (found an email, though he still denied it as of the last time we spoke).

STILL INSIST ON SEX, PUT TWO CONDOMS ON...

I've head that wearing two condoms can be even more dangerous than wearing one, as it can cause them to break each other. And Wouldn't two condoms completely eliminate ALL sensation, as I know how much one condom does a pretty good job at doing that.

I like it bareback, especially when I bottom.

Does your partner cum inside you?

:eek:
Just as it's fine for a straight monogomous couple to not use condoms for sex.

Only problem is if straight monogomous couples don't use a condom they have the additional risk of an unwanted pregnency.

then decided to forgo condoms as we like the increased intimacy and trust.

It does require a greater degree of discussion because if my partner wanted to have sex with others we would have to go back to condoms. So we have the discussion every six months to see if either of us want to sleep with others. So far so good!

I do agree that monogomous relationships where you can forgo condoms, can be more intimate, as you don't have to plan, and can just have sex as the flow of the foreplay progress's without the awkwad: Ur not trying to go in there without a condom are you moments. As I like to have my ass played with by the top, but when my ass gets close to the cock if If he's playing between my legs or i'm rubbing my cock on it, I sometimes get a bit worried that he's going to try to insert it without a condom, because I don't want random bareback sex.

Thats good you have a discussion about it to ensure that you are both happy with your monogomous decision to be monogomous and to go without condoms. What if one of you wanted to remain monogomous, but start using condoms again for no real reason?

J if you're in a long term monogamous relationship when do you bareback?

Since I'm the bottom, if I ever did have sex outside, I would ALWAYS insist on a condom.

My BF, even though we are monogamous can not/will not cum inside of me.

There is no specific time line, other than the time to get tested, and the time to know that you truly care about the person and that they care about you. I know some people wait until they are living together to start barebacking, as this helps ensure that you know the wearabout of the other guy and that they aren't fucking around on you.

I haven't ever been able to cum in a guy, i've come close, but can't seem to do it, though usually its because the bottom gets off first, I now when I had a what I thought was monogomous relaionship, he always wwould pull out before he would cum in me as he didn't want to risk my personal safety as I know this is a really really good way to get infected (though later I found out how much he didn't care, thank god i was still negative after that nightmare)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here buddy

I know this thread started over a year ago, but there seem to be more lately about the lure of barebacking. I find that worrying.

I never BB, no matter what, I love my life to much. Younger (than me) kids think if you get aids you just take a handfull of pills, but in reality kids age 18-25 have the highest rate of infection, its just DUMB

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a hung top who prefers it bareback but I only do it if I'm in a monogamous, long-term relationship with a guy I completely trust and we're both negative. So far, that's been one guy.
Interestingly, the allure of bareback is an incentive to settle down with one guy (or girl).

Well said. It would be pretty hard to find fault with that approach.

darkstorm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my thought are bareback might look hot..but why the fuck would u risk getting aids, or any other major sexually transmitted disease. its NOT smart.

this might actualy be the place to ask this question cos im not sure. say there are two guys and there with each other and not sleeping around if they both get tested and there negative can they still give each other AIDS? im not in a relationship ne way and personally wouldnt risk testing this out. but imjust curiouse.